Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^Yeah I agreed, other than her, there's not much choices. But hopefully they give us a confirm list soon, cuz u know some of us don't like waiting.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well if it is Ch5, I think Wiew would be good. and if it is Ch7, then i think it should be Pinky or Kwan. :/

kuathestar

sarNie Adult
I spoke with Vill on msn,
She told me that she plays in Lakorn after Lakorn of Son & Grand (Yak Yood Tawan Wai Tee Pla Fah).

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I'll pass this lakorn if it is Vill, sorry I just can't stand her anymore. never really finished KLP, but SK she was bad in there, she's worst then that new girl in there...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
OMG! Why Vill? Exact could always choose someone better than her. It's okay but not on my list for Bie. Count me in on the passing, but I Like Bie too much, so I'll watch by passing her scenes. But since it's not confirm yet, I hoping for a change! X my fingers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah WHERE IS MY PEUNG? WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oie, oie why vill? where is my little pueng???? vill need to improver her acting while pueng in one lakorn is more talented than her.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Vill is alright, except I really want this lakorn to be Bie and Peung. I've always wanted these two to pair up someday.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
wow. another lakorn for Wiew again.
&&Especially with bie the Star? that's cool i guess.
i do also want to see more of peung too. no lakorn yet for her! :( lol