Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

remem

sarNie Hatchling
Does GRAND have any fanclub sites yet?? Would like to get more info. & pics of her! :)
This is Grand site >>> www.grandfanclub.net

but i think it's not complete yet. I have some her info & pics.

Name Phanwarot Duayseanklow
Nickmane Grand
BD : Oct 22, 1990
Height 161 cm [ 5' 3½" ]
weight 45 kg
Sibling 3
Favorite Star : Grace Karnklow

and Bie, haha.

But, now waiting for Xact confirms.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thankyou ka! :) Grand is sooo cute, She does like Grace a little. lol, How cute. Her favorite star is her own sister! :p Teheee. But she lookes different in almost every of those pic. Some of them she just looks so-so but some she looks superduper cuteeee! :) Idk, I guess I'll have to see her onscreen to judge her first. I'm not used to her look yet since she just appeared to me. Never knew about her 'til this lakorn.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I don't know how I feel about all these new Exact actors/actresses...especially the ones from the Star...Ton did good in KLP for being his first time, he actually did better than Son...

Bie is good, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
awww, bie looks too cute in all those pics. tehee :p i know TON the star is an excellent actor he did better than the rest from KLP but idk why he is still supporting -,- i haven't watched DIEW the star lakorn yet though but will watch his upcoming one w/ fang, ton the star and aerin though<3

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
wow...i been gone a few weeks n they confirm the nang'ek already!!!!!!! Wow can't wait anymore...hopefully there is a ceremony this summer ^_^

Grand n Bie!!!! Cheers...hopefully we see some good acting in this one...

raymond
yeah i know...exact with their new stars...Ton n Diew did good for their first time...Son, so n so...about the girls i have to say Peung was the best, though i like for khun boy 2 give Best some more chances too, hopefully we get to see more of her acting and improvements too...Aerin, she was good as a new nang'rai...View don't know, she's okay i guess...

But as of rite now, i hoping to see Grand n Bie!!! (mostly BIE though...^_^) n i hope that he could have a collaboration w/ Peung n Best later too...oh n View...

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Jieb_Lover

here check it out!!!

credit: taiyonae @ YT

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i don't think there is really a new trailer yet...cuz they haven't even confirm much on this...but from the trailer above i don't see Bee Namthip???...

well, can't wait till we c a new trailer....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeahh that is the same tralier. I don't see a girl that look BEE either. But then the scenes are going to quickky anyway.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I doubt the trailer will come out anything soon... lol at this point I even doubt this lakorn will air -.-" which better not be! I am anticipating to see Grand x3

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i never really follow up much on the star 5, but as i heard Grand sing the song for PSR i was like wow, so does have a good voice too...hopefully if they confirm her, she n Bie could sing the OST together....