Dok Ruk Rim Tang [Exact]

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i hope bie will get to star with best in this lakorn. i just think they make a very cute couple!! aside from that, isn't paula taylor a little bit too old for bie? just wondering (no offense to paula's fans).

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i hope bie will get to star with best in this lakorn. i just think they make a very cute couple!! aside from that, isn't paula taylor a little bit too old for bie? just wondering (no offense to paula's fans).
OMG, finally, someone that agrees with me...everyone wants Peung or Vill, but I really want Best...plus, she's not doing any lakorn for this year, so it really could be her.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i wouldn't mind puala, best, peung or vill...cuz i didn't mind aff either...who knows puala n bie may turn out as a cute couple in a lakorn too just like in the mv...but i'm not really hoping anyone right now...who ever Exact pick to stand along Bie then i'm ok with it...i wouldn't even mind if they reather choose an elder generation n'ek for the role...but whoever it is just hoping she good enough to stand next to my hotti BIE!!!

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
i wouldn't mind puala, best, peung or vill...cuz i didn't mind aff either...who knows puala n bie may turn out as a cute couple in a lakorn too just like in the mv...but i'm not really hoping anyone right now...who ever Exact pick to stand along Bie then i'm ok with it...i wouldn't even mind if they reather choose an elder generation n'ek for the role...but whoever it is just hoping she good enough to stand next to my hotti BIE!!!

i agreed with you...who ever it is @least she good...but as of rite now i'm hoping 4 PSR more..until the confirm the n'ek...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I agree Paula looks too old for BIE! I don't think she'd be a pick for this drama anyways 'cause I don't think she's with EXACT and I've never seen her in a drama before.

When will we know the nang'ek??! Grrrr. I'm so excited to now. They make it so intense, Grrrrr! I hope it's Fang if not the newbies 'cause I really miss her onscreen and her latest lakorn with Diew was a dissapointment for me though I didn't watch it.

I just hope they reveal who nang'ek is soon! I don't know why they're keeping it such a secret, lol!

remem

sarNie Hatchling
News

" Rumor, Khun Boy asking 'Paular Taylor' for the new lakhon 'Dok Ruk Rim Thang' to play with Bie the star "

Now it's not sure, only rumor in the newspaper. :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i think bie looked so different unlike him and weird too, it's probably diffferent makeup or something O___________O sorry but paula looks like an old lady next to him.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wouldn't doubt it if they pick Paula Taylor because it will push the publicity of him and Paula because there was news early 2008 that Bie had a crush on Paula and tried to flirt with her and get her number and etc etc lol. Someone mentioned Ann Alicha? That would be hot dude. I think Ann could pair with Bie depending on how they dress her. If they dress her young she'll look young thats why I love about my girl LOL. I prefer Ann over Paula though. I doubt that Ann will ever get casted with Bie because to exact they've already downcasted her to supporting roles. The only main lead role she's had for a while is Sao Ban Rai Grub Nai Hi-So. Which I think she did awesome in btw then after that was in Artit Tarn Ruk or was that before? Her role was annoying to death... I cross my fingers for Mew because Khun Boy I think favors Mew some on a level and I highly doubt that it's Best because after her role in Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar she didn't get such a good feedback but then again that could also be the reason why she isn't in any lakorns this year because they've already set their mind on her and just want to build the suspense of who the nang ek for this lakorn is. It make sense because the more mysterious they make it the more publicity Bie gets as the pra'ek for the lakorn lol and anything for his favorite son lmao. Also another thing that makes me know it's Ann is it's not even in the thought of Khun Boy's mind. Not to mention she already has 2 lakorns this year.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
when ppl already stack wood don't throw the fire in...as of rite now, who knows what khun boy will chooz...he favorite so many actors n actress but anyway i just hope for someone new or if not someone he never been with...but if it's just some old cast then i'm putting this drama in the back of my line for this year...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
I wouldn't doubt it if they pick Paula Taylor because it will push the publicity of him and Paula because there was news early 2008 that Bie had a crush on Paula and tried to flirt with her and get her number and etc etc lol. Someone mentioned Ann Alicha? That would be hot dude. I think Ann could pair with Bie depending on how they dress her. If they dress her young she'll look young thats why I love about my girl LOL. I prefer Ann over Paula though. I doubt that Ann will ever get casted with Bie because to exact they've already downcasted her to supporting roles. The only main lead role she's had for a while is Sao Ban Rai Grub Nai Hi-So. Which I think she did awesome in btw then after that was in Artit Tarn Ruk or was that before? Her role was annoying to death... I cross my fingers for Mew because Khun Boy I think favors Mew some on a level and I highly doubt that it's Best because after her role in Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar she didn't get such a good feedback but then again that could also be the reason why she isn't in any lakorns this year because they've already set their mind on her and just want to build the suspense of who the nang ek for this lakorn is. It make sense because the more mysterious they make it the more publicity Bie gets as the pra'ek for the lakorn lol and anything for his favorite son lmao. Also another thing that makes me know it's Ann is it's not even in the thought of Khun Boy's mind. Not to mention she already has 2 lakorns this year.

same here...i prefer ann than puala...puala looks to old for him...well mature....can't wait to see ann in her new lakorn with mos n wiew...

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
so many rumors...i heard one that paula is not, but four more girls are still in line, but those girls are not Best, Vill, Fang, & Mew...i remember seeing peung's name but don't know, toey is still in there though, along with pattie and a girl from season change...it strange, but i just found it at a site maybe it was just some choice's of ppl...but any way i hope it's someone new....