Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I AGREE! i thought that to myself each time i saw him. LOL

anyways, Poo, gah. her innocence in this lakorn bugs me but it's okays.
it's kind of hard to accept her with this kind of a weak n'ek role since
her n'rai acting is better. haha
I have never heard Poo with such a soft voice like that
& it kind of makes me feel weird...
always so use to her fierce voice. lol
New is a Cutie in here with his jealousy-ness & dorkiness. ahaha !
But yeah, i can't wait for the next episode.
It's nice how the kisses are Real unlike certain lakorns....
LOL but that's okays.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Every episode really has scenes that seem to capture viewers' attention.The whole of today's episode was satisfying and at the same time full of suspense.It just annoys me that until now Noot's character is still a weakling.From the first episode up to the one I've just watched,there was no change in her behaviour,she still accepts defeat.Well anyway,i'm looking forward to next week's eps.I'm sure much more exciting scenes are in store for avid viewers.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I noticed that New and his father in the drama have similar features in the face.Are they "father and son" in real life? (I wish someone would be kind enough to answer my query.Thanks...)

pze

sarNie Adult
no they arent related....guess they just happen to have similar features....

what happened today...if u dont mind spoiling a little...hehe

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
today episode it just too much...the brother finally find about the relationship between the dad and kaew...it smell that the brother is the only one that carries everyone secret or something...but its getting me hook on this...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
no they arent related....guess they just happen to have similar features.... what happened today...if u dont mind spoiling a little...hehe
'pze',thanks for answering my question.By the way,i logged out right after posting my comment last night.Well anyway,the drama had thrilling scenes which made me look forward to next week's episodes. These are the parts that I understood in the drama. Phana's brother was mobbed while secretly following Rangsee to his room. He was confined in the hospital for a few days with Kaew taking care of him. Noot fainted while running after her sister.Phana saw Noot lying on the roadside.He brought her in his condo and asked Noot to stay with him even for four days only.Noy is pregnant with Rangsee. She tried to have an abortion but Rangsee stopped her. A woman saw Phana and Noot while going inside the lift,and then she reported it to Noy.Noy went to Phana's unit and found Noot there.And the next scene would be Noy slapping and pushing Noot.She tells Noot that she's pregnant with Phana;she is no longer interested with Phana;she just wants a father for her baby. Noy shot Rangsee with a gun;he fell in a body of water;not sure if he's dead;maybe not. Phana's brother is falling for Kaew but he accidentally discovered the secret dirty relationship between Kaew and his father. This is all I can remember in the drama.Please bear with how I relayed parts of the drama.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
i loved this week's episodes!
i definitely cannot wait until next week

i'm happy noot's dad is finally standing up for his daughters and being a true man... gosh

i feel bad for sawat
love is just not on his side

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Blah. Noi is such a Gahhh ~
Dang, this is some intense lakorn..well more like intense episode
cause i mean look !
Noi & Rungsee Slept together for 2-3 times in yesterday's episode? LOL
but very interesting. ahaha i hope me no sound pervy.
Their just a interesting couple...them both sleeping together but hates eachother...
although Rungsee is probably liking Noi a bit...MAYBE !
I wonder what the father is going to do on next weeks episode when he opened the door
&&Saw Kaew & Sawat. >__<"
I'm looking forward to this lakorn every week :)
Well yesterday episode wasn't bad nor the day before that.
i mean at least Pra'ek & Nang'ek had some good times...At least. LOL
It was quite cute, good, & Blsuhy. ROFL xD
Will come back when next episode comes out. LMABO. :p

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Yea, it's kinda nasty but interesting to see Noi and Rungsee have sucha lustful relationship. Hopefully their relationship turns into something good because they don't make that bad of a couple. I don't think Rungsee likes Noi. I think Noi likes Rungsee but just doesn't wanna admit it.

Anyways, I was watching this drama last night [jumped around alot of episodes], and I have to admit, I underestimated this drama from the start. It's not as bad as it seems. lol. I guess it's because it's by Kantana, and Kantana dramas are usually good. If it was by any other productions, it wouldn't be as good. I like New's character. He knows what he wants, and fights for what he wants. I like Sawat's character too. He's sucha gentleman. Keaw, she has this innocent/sweet character, but then next thing you know, she has a nasty attitude. She's gonna be herself into so much mess later on. :)

gialong93

sarNie Egg
Personally, I don't think Noi like Rangsee ... She has used him to relieve her frustration with Pana - you know what I mean>>>>
If she had liked Rangsee, she would not have shot him at point blank like that. I admit that like many fans in this forum, I myself did hope a good ending for this couple but after yesterday's episode, looks like it would not happen since the writer made her so evil... killed Noot's unborn child and now shot Rangsee.

Regarding Sawat, his character is so unreal. He is head over heels or to say it correctly, hopelessly fell in love with Noot, then suddenly became love sick with Kaew after she nursed him back to health in the hospital... It is so unbelievable. The same could say to Rangsee if he did have feelings for Noi. I hope Sawat and Kaew would not become a couple at the end. So gross to think about it -- she was his dad's mistress!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i kind of thought that too myself...^^

Blah. todays episode...totally scanned through it. LOL
sad! tmr those guys will try to rape noot like right in front of Pana.
Veryyyy Depressing & sad ! ):
anyways, Man! you want to know what made me laugh in todays episode,
when Noi was standing at the door in the temple & rungsee opens the door, she freaks out
&&falls down! That was a REALLY funny scene to me. ROFL xD
Blah. Noi, tsk tsk tsk.....Gorgeous Pregnant & evil ! ahahahaha ~
But i gottah admit, i can't wait for tmrs episode :)
i was kind of hoping for another baby for both Noot&Pana....
Blah. the father dies....kind of random to me. ahahahaha ! :p
btw, does anybody know what lakorn is coming after this one? 0__0

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it's kind of funny how that "S" guy just recently got shot in the leg and was acting all hurt in one scene, but then is totally fine after that...like when bawtherng (the maid) overhears him, moi and her mom talking about how pana is not the father of her baby. he punches the maid in the stomach and lifts her over his shoulders and everything. LMAO

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
My tv set is ready for the conclusion of Dok Bua Khao.I'm kinda feelin' sad bcuz I've enjoyed watching it and now it's gonna end.There's just one disgusting thing in the drama,and that is Noot's character.I mean,she was soooooooooo weak and soft-hearted until the end.She didn't get even with the villains even just once.She should have given even just one hard slap on the face of Noi and her vile mother,lol...Good for Kaew,she learned from her mistakes and tried to put things in their proper perspective. :mellow:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I was kinda disappointed with the ending of the drama. T'was very abrupt.The couple Phana and Noot weren't given the chance to be together for a long time to "kiss and make up". But I must say the marriage proposal is very unique;using a white lotus flower to say "Will you marry me?"; and the ring was iside the flower.That was sooooo cute. What I had in mind was that Phana and Noot are gonna have a wedding; so sad it didn't materialze. Well anyway,all is well that ends well.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Personally, I don't think Noi like Rangsee ... She has used him to relieve her frustration with Pana - you know what I mean>>>>
If she had liked Rangsee, she would not have shot him at point blank like that. I admit that like many fans in this forum, I myself did hope a good ending for this couple but after yesterday's episode, looks like it would not happen since the writer made her so evil... killed Noot's unborn child and now shot Rangsee.

Regarding Sawat, his character is so unreal. He is head over heels or to say it correctly, hopelessly fell in love with Noot, then suddenly became love sick with Kaew after she nursed him back to health in the hospital... It is so unbelievable. The same could say to Rangsee if he did have feelings for Noi. I hope Sawat and Kaew would not become a couple at the end. So gross to think about it -- she was his dad's mistress!!!!
Wow, I guess she doesn't like Rungsee then, since she shot him. I haven't seen the episode of where she shot him so yea. Noi's very pretty. I hope she's a versatile actress and maybe perhaps Ch7 will use her as a nang'ek in a different drama. :)

Sawat's character was a really understanding gentlemen towards Noot. But I think he realized that he can't really come between Noot and Pana, plus I'm sure he knows that Noot loves Pana so the best thing to do is let go and move on. I actually don't want Sawat and Kaew together, especially because Kaew's a slut and she's been sleeping around with Sawat's dad. It's just nasty to think about it. So I do not want them together. Sawat deserves better than Kaew.

I was kinda disappointed with the ending of the drama. T'was very abrupt.The couple Phana and Noot weren't given the chance to be together for a long time to "kiss and make up". But I must say the marriage proposal is very unique;using a white lotus flower to say "Will you marry me?"; and the ring was iside the flower.That was sooooo cute. What I had in mind was that Phana and Noot are gonna have a wedding; so sad it didn't materialze. Well anyway,all is well that ends well.
OMG! This drama ended already?? How many episode was there?? Dang, that was fast! They could have extended it and add some twists and turns here and there. Oh well, that's how Kantana is. lol. :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm kind of watching roy ruk roy barb. the girl who plays noy is in there. wow, she is soooo sweet and nice, and adorable in this lakorn....so different from her character in dok bua kao. haha

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
i'm kind of watching roy ruk roy barb. the girl who plays noy is in there. wow, she is soooo sweet and nice, and adorable in this lakorn....so different from her character in dok bua kao. haha
Wow, really?? Is it good? What character does she play? I really like Noy for some reason. I think she would be a good nang'ek if she was given the chance. :)