Dok Bua Kao (Kantana)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
i'm actually very happy that Pinky dropped out of this part because if you think about it, Pinky's acting is a bit too rough for this lakorn. Pinky has this aura that makes her match strong roles only, and seeing her weak is just not for her. Plus, Pinky seems too perfect. Her voice and acting is too extreme for this lakorn. PInky is just too much for this lakorn, she will out-throw new with her acting.

As for Poo, although she may not be a great actress, she is learning and having her kinda stiff is okay because nice girls aren't all biggety big motion stuff, just simple. Poo looks more plain than pinky so it's a rather better pick. I'm glad that Poo got the role. She and New kinda balance out more.

Now this is New's best role and best lakorn. He could've been the next Num in Dao Pra Sook. Better than Kade.
Yeah, i so agree. i thought the same that Pinky's acting is great that
yeah she'll totally out-throw New & the rest of the other characters. LOL

Ehhh?! Kade T. is the Pra'ek in the new Dao Pra sook ? dang it.
Yeah New would be sooo much of a great Num man! lol :p
Will have to go check that Forum now. teehee ~ :)

&& YEAH ! Episode 7 tmr ^W^
Can't wait! && it's an "R" scene btw Chain & Faii.
Intense ne ~ ahaha !

roselovesice

Man, i am getting kind of mad each time as i watch this lakorn. LOL
gah. so tmr she loses her kid but Noi will get rape by drunky rungsee...
I almost loved Kaew in this episode. ahaha
when she saved Noot by drinking the orange juice.
i almost thought her dream was true too ! i was like wtheck?
when did Kaew get there? rofl
anyways, The Kiss New gave Poo made it up for me. ahahaha ~
it was another...Whoa & wow. LOOL
but yeah, i can't wait for the next episode :D
teehee ~ ♥

little

sarNie Adult
this is like the only interesting lakorn that i'm hooked to new is handsome in here his bro is a gentleman luv him in this role. tomorrow looks like poo will lose the baby i will hate it cuz that's what i look forward to but i think the baby will be save eventually or else the lakorn will not have a story. plus the r for fai will be interesting gotta check the new dao pra sook thread i like kade but new should get it though he's so handsome in here but kade i havent seen him for awhile now so this should be a good role for him

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha right now, jum leuy kamathep and dok bua kao is what's keeping me going. and wow, i'm not the only one that think poo's wai's are weird. lol

damn, next week till eps 9. poo's dad knows about what noy did to poo and the baby, and he knows about how his main wife didn't give him blood when he was sick a long time ago. i wonder what he's going to do. lol

and then there's poo's sister and pana/siwat's dad. how f'd up is this?! ha

pze

sarNie Adult
this lakorn sure is keeping me going....something just happens in every episode....now gotta wait another week for the next episode....

the relationships in here r so messed up...but its a good series...lol...

roselovesice

this lakorn sure is keeping me going....something just happens in every episode....now gotta wait another week for the next episode....

the relationships in here r so messed up...but its a good series...lol...
Agree with you about the relationships being messed up.
Gahhh...i get so piss every time something bad happens. lol
Pana's dad sleeping with Kaew.. That is just straight up wrong!
Pana's dad should know who kaew is & so does she...but noo! she still goes around
&sleeps with him and some other dudes.
&&New got me mad when he & noot got in a car accident. lol
&noi, Gah. i just want to kill her. ROFL jk
&&whoo! i can't believe that she just accept sleeping with rungsee like that.
&&next weeks episode too! ahaha ~
Well, i hope something good happens soon! Finally the dad knows some truths &&
that his daughter & wife are freakin' EVIL! lol
What's up with Pana's mother after Noot came back from the hospital?
Totally don't like Noot anymore or something.
&&Noi seeing them both hugging! whoo ~
maybe something worth to wait for? LOL
&&WHOOO ! Maybe another Willing scene ne :D
btw, Noot & Pana :)

pze

sarNie Adult
^^^hahah ur too funny u got a whole list going on there....but its for sure i cant wait till next week....

n yes i dont know how they just ended sleeping together...cause i mean they realize who eachother was at the bar/club....they even called out eachothers names...

i was laughing when rangsee was waking up noi...it was like khun noi....n then his tone of voice changed when she asked what time it was....but i love rangsees character and hes cute....

ahhhh....so much drama...

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
omg it was so sad when noot lost the baby:(
i was hoping she wouldn't and i didn't think she would lose the baby this early into the lakorn
and i'm happy the dad knows all the truth already:)

but dang i can't wait till next week
i might have misunderstood the preview, but does it look like kaew and the dad are helping to defend noot a little?

little

sarNie Adult
that's disgusting of kaew and the dad sleeps w/ each other and how he lied that his wife knows about it. gotta say i luv rangsee and noi luv and hate scene plus they'll have another willing scene on the next epi. they are more interesting pair than new and poo.

pze

sarNie Adult
he found out that it was his child when noi was talking to her mom over the phone n he overheard it....so i think it was the nite before the accident....

yeuthuonglagi

sarNie Egg
*thanks pze*
oooo man then he will hurt alot becuz he will blame himself and Noot will blame him also.
Sorry, i dont speak Thai , i just watch picture (hahahaha).
But im still happy that he found out Noot's pregnant his baby not his brother's nor Rugese.
I dont lik Noot's acting either
I just watch cuz of New and the story line
Cant wait until next week episode

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
hmmm, so I heard this drama got a little rough and dirtyyyyy?? lol. :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I cant stand POO acting. SORRY FANS
I CAN'T EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why does CH7 have all these stiff, useless, untalented, actors?? Like Stefan, Poo, Charm, Cartoon, etc...[no offense to their fans]. I don't understand how Poo even got into the acting industry. Poo is more suitable as a nang'rai.

i'm actually very happy that Pinky dropped out of this part because if you think about it, Pinky's acting is a bit too rough for this lakorn. Pinky has this aura that makes her match strong roles only, and seeing her weak is just not for her. Plus, Pinky seems too perfect. Her voice and acting is too extreme for this lakorn. PInky is just too much for this lakorn, she will out-throw new with her acting.

As for Poo, although she may not be a great actress, she is learning and having her kinda stiff is okay because nice girls aren't all biggety big motion stuff, just simple. Poo looks more plain than pinky so it's a rather better pick. I'm glad that Poo got the role. She and New kinda balance out more.

Now this is New's best role and best lakorn. He could've been the next Num in Dao Pra Sook. Better than Kade.
This is my first drama of seeing Poo so weak and pathetic. I'm really happy Pinky dropped out too. Because Pinky's characters are more dorky, feisty, and outspoken. Plus, Pinky and New didn't make a good couple in the past. Yep, nice girls are the easiest roles to play. I guess that's why Poo got this role. Plus Poo's crying isn't touching. I feel nothing when I see her cry. Really happy Pinky was replaced. I would have been disappointed to see Pinky degrade her skills to being a weak and pathetic nang'ek. Dok Bua Kao and Pinky just wasn't meant to be. Thank goodness! lol.

I'm glad Cream dropped out too. Because I couldn't imagine her being the nang'rai and being raped. Her looks are too innocent. :)

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
you guys are right
when i first read that pinky was supposed to play this role, i was like that's weird
pinky doesn't seem right for it for some reason
and then i watched the lakorn and i couldn't picture pinky playing such a weak role
so i'm happy she dropped it too

i gotta say that i honestly watch it for new:)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this is random, but dude, i think rangsee is so hot...lol...i like to look at him more than the lead...haha...

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to find out what happen in Ep 10...anyone know the schedule when each episode is suppose to air???....this lakorn is getting interesting...it was kind of hard to get into it but after awhile I got use to all the characters....

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
This is the only drama so far that seems to satisfy me even if it is actually reaping negative feedbacks.It's the only drama that keeps me waiting for Wednesdays and Thursdays.Poo is really not showing a commendable acting here.She lacks depth in the deliverance of her lines,although she sheds tears that easy like any good actress.On the other hand, New is acting quite well in here.
I watched last night's episode and I can say t'was good.
What I don't like to see is Noot's sister having an affair with a dirty old man.And the character of Noot's sister is disgusting! No good manners at all!