Does Ur Driving S**k?

Has there ever been a person who told you that your driving was bad? For as long as I’ve driven the only people that have ever complained to me were my parents. I mean come on; they are parents and they will say anything because you just don’t drive carefully and slow like them. I sorta do it on purpose just to piss off my parents thou. Kekeke…
Anywaise I was driving my guy friend to gamble up in the mountains and every time we go and when we get there he would alwaise tell me that my driving sucks and that he gets headaches! I was like well I don’t! kekeke… I mean when you drive; do you notice the way you drive at all because I don’t seem to notice myself! To me I feel like its normal… kekeke… On the way home he showed me how I was driving and I thought to myself was it really that bad. He showed me how he drove and it was like he was perfect at every corner and turn and simply it was smooth. I dunno… How do you even keep your wheel so smooth when driving… I wonder to myself… Dang… I just don’t know… It’s rather odd because now after I know how I drive I watch myself but honestly I just can’t tell how I drive at all… Is there a way to find out how bad your driving really is…

noungning

Heartless
install a cam in ur car. that's the best way.

as for me, i think i drive pretty well. i speed a mill miles, i flick ppl off once in a while, but overall i think i'm pretty good. lol i have road rage... but i can drive... ;)

mizterkevin

sarNie Juvenile
I'm a good driver. I'm very anti-road rage. Never yelled at a car that can't hear me, never flicked someone off, never cut someone off on purpose, and if I do I do that little wave thing to tell them I'm sorry. Rarely do I speed, but I have the occasional moment where I pretend I'm in Initial D.

im a bad driver and i admit it. everyone say i can't drive and i know that. but hey i can't help it. sometimes i just like to piss people off. hehe. >.<

p.s
you shouldn't be worry about bad drivers here.
you should be worry about safe drivers they tend to get into more accidents.
then we do. lmao. ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I'm a good driver. I'm very anti-road rage. Never yelled at a car that can't hear me, never flicked someone off, never cut someone off on purpose, and if I do I do that little wave thing to tell them I'm sorry. Rarely do I speed, but I have the occasional moment where I pretend I'm in Initial D.
hahah ur funny

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
im a great driver tho i aint allowed to drive legal whats to stop me from driving on private land ha just tune up tha music and drive wooo!

i'm an okay driver... lately i've been in my racing mode... so i race every beaner that says that their car is the shizz...lol... and i'm like puhhahhha... and of course i get road rage late at night cause around my hood nothing but stupid ppl... who will like stop in the middle of the road to holler at a hooker... like erghhh.... other than that i'm ok driver.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
My husband and my brother always tell me that I am a horrible and slow driver. Well I just drive speed limit and alway follow the traffic rule. They always laugh at me, but now I have the last laugh. All of them got speeding ticket or car accident that they are at fault, high insurance rate and the granny driver like me never have to worriy about a cop stopping me nor paying too much for my insurance. For my husband, he finally slow down a bit and start to follow traffic rule because he almost lost his liscense due to his rackless driving.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hmmm me both bad and good lol depend on my mood but usually i am very careful driving just so many stupid drivers out there and im still new driving

Muddie Murda

smile...
omfg penny...lol that sounds scary!

I guess I'm a bad driver...because when i park, my wheels are not on the line...and people tail me even though I'm going 5-10 miles over the limit already...

Haha I'm a new driver, so I'm trying really hard to park perfect and drive good. But cars beside me....omfg yesterday at school, I had to climb through my passenger side because the car next to me parked and crossed the line <_< and it was barely 6 inches away from my car. And today too, I went to my sis' school to drop something off, and the only parking space available was beside this SUV who parked over the line of the next free parking space. <_< honestlyyyyyy! hahaha I have bad parking-rage. :p

My driving Idol is KT. LOL She don't care about what people do outside her car. If people are beeping at her, she keeps her cool and keeps on doing what she's doing because she's not doing nothing wrong. She don't let it bother her. I strive to be like her everytime I'm driving, but some drivers....lol I don't like to piss people off, so I drive a little faster so no one would tail me. I hate tailers. I hate being in a car with someone who tails, considering all the accidents I've been in (me as passenger :D) was because we hit them from behind. And all my nightmares about driving was about that too. So it freaks me out by a lot.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
aww thanks muddie!! lolz well keep it cool cuz my windows are up and my music are pretty loud haha. Within the last 7 months I got my License I crashes into a car and scrap a car and drove through the garage door. So muddie you should NOT idolize me haha. When are you coming back anyways?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I'm a terrible driver.
I'm an emotional driver.
I let out my frustrated when I'm driving.
I gotta say, not a good idea.
I been driving for the past 6 years and I can't even parallel park anymore.
I don't know how I passed the test.

I have a serious problem with speeding.
I been trying to be good.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Im a pro....but my boifriend and mah mom says that imma krazy driveR! I've .never had a ticket or any problems before ever since i started driving...i also got mah permit and license on mah first try..yupyupyup

Muddie Murda

smile...
muddie you and KT are friends in reality?
Oh I visited her this summer ^__^ But it was a short visit :\

hahahaha gosh, KT, was that BEFORE I came to see you, or after?! LOL
I think you're a good driver. hahaha impatient drivers in SF just beeping

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
i'm a great driver =)....i just tend to speed...don't use my signals when i'm changing lanes...and i get annoyed at stupid drivers...oh yeah...and i tail slow drivers like muddie who are on the fast lane when they should be on the slow lane and going 10mph under the limit...eh, what can i say...minnesota drivers are some of the worst drivers ever...i'm just not one of them =)