DOES SHE REALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY PIANO??

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
JUST ANOTHER LITO THING THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR THE LAST YEAR... HUM... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT PAJ ZAUB KHAB KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO.... SHE LOOKED SOOOOOOOO FREAKEN FAKE.. JUST STANDING UP THERE SMILING.. AND PRETENDING THAT SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO... I MEAN. IF SHE AINT GOT NO TALENT THEN MIGHT AS WELL JUST DO SOEMTHING ELSE.. LIKE SINGING??? DONT HER PARENTS SING??? OR DANCING..? OR WHY NOT MODEL??? AND NOT MAKE HERSELF LOOK STUPID??

DONT THINK I'M HATING ON HER.. I JUST DONT LIKE HER.. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.. SO IF U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY JUST REPLY BACK OR WHATEVER.. HATE ME LOVE ME.. I CARELES.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
JUST ANOTHER LITO THING THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR THE LAST YEAR... HUM... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT PAJ ZAUB KHAB KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO.... SHE LOOKED SOOOOOOOO FREAKEN FAKE.. JUST STANDING UP THERE SMILING.. AND PRETENDING THAT SHE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE PIANO... I MEAN. IF SHE AINT GOT NO TALENT THEN MIGHT AS WELL JUST DO SOEMTHING ELSE.. LIKE SINGING??? DONT HER PARENTS SING??? OR DANCING..? OR WHY NOT MODEL??? AND NOT MAKE HERSELF LOOK STUPID??

DONT THINK I'M HATING ON HER.. I JUST DONT LIKE HER.. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE.. SO IF U HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY JUST REPLY BACK OR WHATEVER.. HATE ME LOVE ME.. I CARELES.
actually... you're not the only one who's curious about this...
someone on youtube made the same comment..
did they record it before hand and then just play it while presented her talent?
the same goes for mercedes ly.
both girls were looking up... smiling.. ahaha

this was paj zaub khab during cal expo's pageant (06-07)
-->> http://youtube.com/watch?v=VV5-r8ps55s (the first half of the clip is her platform, her 'talent' starts at 1:42)
if you listen to her platform.. it has nothing to do with the work she did in thailand.
she's talking about family communication.. but she goes to help the needy in thailand with money she fundraised?
uh... wth?
back to playing the keyboard.. the keys are not that close to one another...
i watch my siblings play all the time..

this is mercedes ly during the fresno's pageant (07-08)
-->> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iup1NR8Mk3E
the way mercedes played.. it looks more real.. but there's still a little doubt. ahaha

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
actually... you're not the only one who's curious about this...
someone on youtube made the same comment..
did they record it before hand and then just play it while presented her talent?
the same goes for mercedes ly.
both girls were looking up... smiling.. ahaha
this was paj zaub khab during cal expo's pageant (06-07)
-->> http://youtube.com/watch?v=VV5-r8ps55s (the first half of the clip is her platform, her 'talent' starts at 1:42)
if you listen to her platform.. it has nothing to do with the work she did in thailand.
she's talking about family communication.. but she goes to help the needy in thailand with money she fundraised?
uh... wth?
back to playing the keyboard.. the keys are not that close to one another...
i watch my siblings play all the time..
this is mercedes ly during the fresno's pageant (07-08)
-->> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Iup1NR8Mk3E
the way mercedes played.. it looks more real.. but there's still a little doubt. ahaha

oh yeah.. it's sooo damn fake!!! buttah about mercedes ly, i think she really does know how play piano.. i've seen her play before....

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg....i can play piano too and i think that it doesn't look fake.....what do you guys mean by "fake"....her face or her talent...?...why being so carious about her playing piano....its just normal things..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes! me play piano too...currently just in my second year..not tat good..but tat song Paj Zaub played is not difficult..Mercedes was prettie good...if you watch carefullie you can see Mercedes hand dance across the keyboard correctly...i dun tink it was recorded ahead of time..it's okay to look up...i tink tat makes the preformance even betta..pianoist how can look up knows their keys' placements tat why they can look up..

candi

sarNie Juvenile
I know how to play piano...I have to see her play and see if it's pre-recorded or she actually played it.

merry

sarNie Egg
I believe both of the girls do play the piano. However, the pa girl may not be a very good piano player like the second one. Like many of the people had said in here you can see her (second girl) hands move around and stuff also, good piano player can close their eyes and stuff. LIke that jay chow movie secret whatever its called again. everyone can play the piano one handed if they practice a song long enough. I'm guessing that is what the pa girl did! good job to both of girls for practicing before the show! have a good night everyone!

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
yes! me play piano too...currently just in my second year..not tat good..but tat song Paj Zaub played is not difficult..Mercedes was prettie good...if you watch carefullie you can see Mercedes hand dance across the keyboard correctly...i dun tink it was recorded ahead of time..it's okay to look up...i tink tat makes the preformance even betta..pianoist how can look up knows their keys' placements tat why they can look up..
I agree, both girls may not be that good but at least they are trying. Mercedes is pretty good and for Paj Zaub maybe she's not that great but she's learning. Smiling and playing paino just makes it better.

I believe both of the girls do play the piano. However, the pa girl may not be a very good piano player like the second one. Like many of the people had said in here you can see her (second girl) hands move around and stuff also, good piano player can close their eyes and stuff. LIke that jay chow movie secret whatever its called again. everyone can play the piano one handed if they practice a song long enough. I'm guessing that is what the pa girl did! good job to both of girls for practicing before the show! have a good night everyone!
I agree, playing paino with one hand is ok and some people can do that ok. My brother in law plays the paino and he's pretty good at it with one hand too. The song is kinda easy but it really depends... I think they both did a good job.

It doesn't look or sound fake at all. It's call talents, Mercedes's good and maybe Paj Zaub is learning or at her first stage of playing piano.

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
I can't really say that it's fake cuz she looks at the appropriate time, like it is not when she's changing keys on the piano... but there's no heart in the playing so it can't be considered as a talent cuz anyone could do it... i didn't like the musical sound they choose too... overall, it's fake!

Ms_Stratus

sarNie Egg
It can't be fake because I can play the lao national athem with one hand just like pa zaub....mercedes is harder to play because you need 2 hands...