Does anyone know who makes Hmong Graphic Designs

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I know Yangdesign does some, but the majority of Hmong movie/dvd covers I wonder who makes them. Seriously like some contact information so I can get this little side job going. I've been asking around and I don't know if my family is just ignorant with me or what but we don't have any connections. I do understand in this field it's competitive, Hmong people rather have relatives do it, or do it themselves, and it comes out rather sloppy. Either way I would love to have an opportunity to work with them.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
They usually have relatives do it cause they're low on money.
They should just use professional people or people who at
least knows how to use those programs to make graphic designs.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They usually have relatives do it cause they're low on money.
They should just use professional people or people who at
least knows how to use those programs to make graphic designs.
Thanks BakaPX. I hope they would consider even though I know the chances are slim. Hmong people in particular they don't really care what a cover looks like as long as their movie get out there on time. They don't usually think of quality.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
Thanks BakaPX. I hope they would consider even though I know the chances are slim. Hmong people in particular they don't really care what a cover looks like as long as their movie get out there on time. They don't usually think of quality.
No problem. I dont know anyone needing help but you could call and ask Hmong productions