Does anyone know what her name is?

sarNie Egg

*Also I'm looking for the music video with her in it. In the music video she plays as the cheating girlfriend, and she thought her boyfriend was going to kill her for cheating on him. The song is sing by a guy.

Can anyone help please?

aii_rak_beam

sarNie Hatchling
her name is ja jittipat or something like that..she has been in many other lakorns as the leading role...
*she was also rumor with BEAM D2B

.diane.

Media Fanatic
*Also I'm looking for the music video with her in it. In the music video she plays as the cheating girlfriend, and she thought her boyfriend was going to kill her for cheating on him. The song is sing by a guy.

Can anyone help please?
I haven't a clue who Ja Jitrapa is but I thought it was Peemai when I first saw the picture plus your description ^_^

I think the music video you're referring to is this one :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA8x2F0ISc

The song is called อย่าร้อนตัว [Yah rorn tua] by M Auttapol and she was also in this music video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVyjohF9w7g

.diane.

Media Fanatic

cecilia

Staff member
oh no :lol: .
i meant, the picture is JA
the mv is PEEMAI
the girl the user is referring to is PEEMAI
the title of the movie/mv she's talking about is a fanmade mv with bie's song 'MAK MAI'
-- all the scenes are from 'HUAJAI SILA' which has PEEMAI as well so that concluded that the girl the user is asking for is PEEMAI, not JA ..

but if he/she want to know the name of the girl on the picture, then it's JA == SOUND CONFUSING? lol

yah, haven't see you in here for awhile too ^^

.diane.

Media Fanatic
^ ahhhhhhh nicely put. mmkay that's what i thought while i was replying the first time. that the photo wasn't peemai but this ja person and the mv she was referring to was the one with peemai as the main but if you completely understand what she needed right on :D

yep since like thanksgiving xD

edit:

ohhh i see she put subject as From Bie & Fang's movie Mark Mai :p