Does anyone know any pretty hmong gals??like Miss Hmong?

fuzzy

sarNie Egg
well if you do i want to know if you guys can get me some pictures please.....its so hard to find good girls and smart with kindness...and fluentin hmong..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
fuzzy said:
well if you do i want to know if you guys can get me some pictures please.....its so hard to find good girls and smart with kindness...and fluentin hmong..
[post="34218"][/post]​

LOL!

Dorky_Thao

sarNie Egg
stacy ur sis sure is pretty...

and fuzzy...

goodness! you're just too funny! there's plenty of single..good hmong girls out there...just take ur time looking...

Muddie Murda

smile...
Pretty sister stacy! ( :mellow: your sis know u advertising her? :huh: LOL)

:D

Fuzzy...uh i THINK you might want to rephase it to....a GOOD hmong girl... :D

Who has the ability to cook/clean and is smart.

Not saying she's gonna be a slave, but having that ability will make things a lot better.

Looks are plus....

Muddie Murda

smile...
I know one!

Her name's Pa Vang! I mean...Mai Tong Vang...

She lives in MN and she cleans/cooks/loves and she's well educated and she's so nice and pretty!

I'll try to find a pic of her! ^_^

Ohh and she's also a fellow sarNie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not kidding here. :D

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:
I know one!

Her name's Pa Vang! I mean...Mai Tong Vang...

She lives in MN and she cleans/cooks/loves and she's well educated and she's so nice and pretty!

I'll try to find a pic of her! ^_^

Ohh and she's also a fellow sarNie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not kidding here. :D
[post="34431"][/post]​
dude...i know her too!!!!...only she's not good enough...she's too americanized...no...more like a red-neck ;) ...but the one i'm talking about...she's perfect for the traditional hmong wife role...very hmongish and a very miss goody two shoes :D

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
fuzzy said:
[post="34218"][/post]​
lol, hahaha! i don't think the internet would be a good place for you to look...if it is then let me try to hook my brother up too! ^^

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
JaM said:
lol, hahaha! i don't think the internet would be a good place for you to look...if it is then let me try to hook my brother up too! ^^
[post="34541"][/post]​
LOL, you can always intro your bro to Stacy's beautiful sister

fuzzy

sarNie Egg
HEY THANKS STACY! YOUR SISTER IS REALLY PRETTY!!!!I THINK WE NEED TO TALK MORE....SO SHE'S MISS HMONG MN 2005!!! I THINK MY MOM BOUGHT YOUR VIDEO...THEY WERE TALKINING ABOUT NALEE THAT SHE WAS REALLY PRETTY AND THAT HER TEETH WERE REALLY PRETTY AND IT MATCHES HER ALOT...ALSO THEY SAID THAT NALEE HAD A GREAT SPEECH AND SPOKE HMONG FLUENTLY!!!THANKS GUYS :D

fuzzy

sarNie Egg
Muddie MuRda said:
Pretty sister stacy! ( :mellow: your sis know u advertising her? :huh: LOL)

:D

HEY I DON'T THINK THAT SHE'S ADVERTISING SHE'S JUST OPEN ABOUT HER SISTER DON'T TAKE IT THAT WAY....... ;)

Fuzzy...uh i THINK you might want to rephase it to....a GOOD hmong girl... :D

Who has the ability to cook/clean and is smart.

Not saying she's gonna be a slave, but having that ability will make things a lot better.

Looks are plus....
[post="34424"][/post]​

hnub_khaab

sarNie Egg
I go to the same university as her. She doens't talk to other people very much though, mainly to a couple of her friends. She seems very quiet. That's just what I think.

FrozenPearl

sarNie Egg
fuzzy said:
[post="34218"][/post]​

Phooj ywg, yog yuav nrhiav poj niam tiag, kev zoo nkauj yuav ua rau koj vwm. Txog thaum kawg, kev lwj siab yuav tawj, txoj kev hlub ua yus ntshaw yuav ploj mus. Lub ces lub tsej muag zoo, nws txoj laus nyob tsis ntev hmo tsis ntau ib plig ntsis xwb nws yuav txawj thaum hluas. Yog yuav nrhiav niam tij, qhov zoo poj kawg ntawm qhov muag, nrog tham seb kev phooj ywg puas sib nraug mam hlub. Tsis txhob nrhiav kev zoo nkauj, yuav ua rau koj yuam kev. kuv tsis yog kom koj xaiv tus phem phem los yog li cas tab si...tus yus tsaus siab hlub tiag. ib sim neej tsuas muaj ib zaug, nws tsis yog kev ua si.....Luag tej laus phiv txoj lus hais tias pom sab nrauv tsis paub sab hauv, yog siab zoo los phem yog yuav xaiv nyam mam xaiv mam tham yog yus tus tiag lawm, ntuj yeej yuav cia nws los yus nyob........