Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MAYBE

• NO

• Total voters

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Just wondering.. I know there are some fans who want to see her as nang’ek also. She’s been acting since she was 13/14 years old. I think Jieb deserves the chance to be nang’ek but sadly no one is promoting her :( She is mostly nang’rai now ever since Sadtree Tee Look Luerm, which I don’t like but it gives her more experience but I hope she won’t stick to being nang’rai I don’t think it suits her. I’d rather have her as supporting than nang’rai. Ever since I watched Benja Keeta Kwarm Ruk my first lakorn of Jieb, I started following her projects and everything. She was the cutest thing ever in there.. Clumsy and dorky. Since then I always wanted to see her as nang’ek till this day she still hasn’t had the chance but I’m still waiting, I know she will not disappoint me or her fans. She is very talented, cute, beautiful, a fun loving and great actress. I think she can act more than some new comers that are nang’ek already, no offense. I started a petition at DaraVDO forum but it didn’t help since I cannot write in Thai but a few a fans did help me though they encouraged DaraVDO to promote and let Jieb be nang’ek but maybe that was the wrong place to protest/start a petition.. Hehe well I guess I just have to keep on waiting ;) Jieb Chompoonuch and Jaja Pimrada are my favorite supporting actresses, I would love to see Jaja as nang’ek someday also even though she just came into the entertainment industry not long ago. I loved her in Kaew Tha Pee, the first time I saw her. She has the cutest eyes, they’re so bubbly.. Hehe you can’t stop starring at them. Jaja is so adorable! (OFF TOPIC, hehe)

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
why not she's cute, pretty, and talented. she needs to be promoted. she outshines a lot of nang eks today, such as bua sarocha(not talented, and she still nang ek), janie(okay only), and definitely cheer and bee matika.

Sure, whatever makes people happy. I'd rather see her as n'eak than Bee Matika and Pancake, but lots of people disagree, don't kill me...please?

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
She's cute, but theres no WOW factor for me, so supporting role would be better.