do you think Pat and Aff Tusakorn look alike?

what do you think

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• somewhat

• Total voters

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
they are both pretty...and do look alike somehow....but i think Aff look more like Fon...the miss thailand....the nang'ek in gror ka ya sith......

cecilia

Staff member
sorta, but i think AFF is way prettier than PAT .. but that could just be me because i'm bias .. LOL

onahc

sarNie Elites
both are pretty but aff is gorgeous, pat looks a little more oriental while aff looks indian.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I agree with everyone else hehehe.

They're both pretty in their own kind of way.

But Aff is prettier and in some Pat is prettier.

It depends.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I guess, but everyone is unique in their own way^^.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I think that there is some resemblance but not a whole lot. Probably their facial structure and hair.

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Haha...I have a question. Are both the pictures of Aff? I have no clue who is who because I haven't exactly seen all the new actors and actresses yet. Half of the people that are being talked about are strangers to me.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Pat and Aff looks a bit similar, however Pat possess the ultimate beauty that's hard to compare. Pat is gorgeous and Aff is beautiful!!

navy

sarNie Adult
I don't know Aff, but judging from these pictures above, I don't think so...they are pretty in their own way.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hmm. i think.. they have the same eyes & shape of face (= they're both pretty but i think aff is gorgeous.

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
both are pretty but meanwhile pat has an annoying look to her from the pictures, pat is more beautiful.