Do you know the name of: Cute Hmong Actor?

pualuv

sarNie Egg
Recently I just came back from the Fresno New Year at the State Fair. I was wondering if anyone say Somchay Yaj at Dr. Tom's stand... anyways there was this other guy with him and he was really cute :) and I was wondering what is his name.. does anyone know?? He was tall and wore sunglasses most of the time. He had shortish hair and was really cute.. I think he might be an actor or a singer but i don't know his name and if anyone know, please tell me!! :) thank you!!

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Recently I just came back from the Fresno New Year at the State Fair. I was wondering if anyone say Somchay Yaj at Dr. Tom's stand... anyways there was this other guy with him and he was really cute :) and I was wondering what is his name.. does anyone know?? He was tall and wore sunglasses most of the time. He had shortish hair and was really cute.. I think he might be an actor or a singer but i don't know his name and if anyone know, please tell me!! :) thank you!!
Possibly Somchay's younger brother Vixay Yaj or maybe Tsawb Yaj? IDK, they all were hanging out together. Was he a Hmong celeb from overseas or somthing?

thulasidonga

sarNie Egg
it's somchay younger brother...vixay yang