Do you guys go tanning?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
My cousin and I are Laotian and we love the tan look on Asian women! I was just curious, do you guys go tanning? Or are we the only crazy ones? We don't do it to where we're pitch black, but we like the dark golden brown look.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Dang, you girls are lucky!!! My arms are naturally tan year round but my legs, face, and other parts of the body is white! When I go tanning, it makes it all even.

L

lalalek

tye-niranh said:
Dang, you girls are lucky!!! My arms are naturally tan year round but my legs, face, and other parts of the body is white! When I go tanning, it makes it all even.
[post="111154"][/post]​
i am there with my leg issues too..i don't want to TAN it but hey..if it helps then i should try then....lol!!!!! :lmao:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
nah i have tan myself.. but now it's getting lighter because i stay under the roof often... so summer is coming up soon.. i gonna go swimming a lot! i get tan easily by swimming... i don't want to go tanning since it's like can give you a harm.. never know... lol

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Hmmm...well, for me, i only tan when we go to resorts out doors like Kalahari. YEAAAHHH, its pretty raw to be shizzling hot && tanning out in the sun B)

anjos

I just dont tan.... my skin is ok.... I dont see the need to tan my skin...
it just me........I like my skin the way it is.....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
My cousin and I are Laotian and we love the tan look on Asian women! I was just curious, do you guys go tanning? Or are we the only crazy ones? We don't do it to where we're pitch black, but we like the dark golden brown look.
[post="111126"][/post]​
Aren't Laotian Asians?

To answer your question
1. Tanning Booth/bed - no
2. Natural sunligt- no

But i tan real easily... so when i wear t-shirt one day, and the very next day i wear a spagetti straps. you can tell completely i have a farmer tan.

So i'll be sporting the farmer tan this summer....

sulad

sarNie Adult
I would love to go tanning....If i was just whiter....HEHEHE...But I'm tan enough...But I want to get whiter though -_- ....HEHEHE....

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
LaLa Tsab said:
I would love to go tanning....If i was just whiter....HEHEHE...But I'm tan enough...But I want to get whiter though  -_- ....HEHEHE....
[post="111691"][/post]​

haha...totally agree.... i would like to try go tanning...but as of right now im trying to get lighter...i feel so dark....

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
iamnowhere said:
Aren't Laotian Asians?
LOL...maybe there was an ethnic change :lol: :unsure:

Some people are look'n sexy with a tint of tan and I mean a TINT not the UMPA LUMPA (sp?) effect LOLOL :loool:

As for myself, I dont go tanning...I like my fair skin...plus, I am easily burnt :ph34r:

There are these few individuals in my class that comes in look'n like they belong to a raccoon clan because everywhere is super dark and then comes their eyes :shocked:...got to love those safety goggle! LOL

A complete contast in pigmentation compared to the rest of the body...

noungning

Heartless
um i personally don't like tanning. but i have a friend who always goes tanning lol and yes she's laotian too. but she's white! i mean as in skin complexion, if she doesn't tan she passes for half white/asian. but when she gets her tanning she looks like a hawaiian import chick.

my brownie skin complexion is just right lol... i don't needa be a burnt brownie now do i?

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Aren't Laotian Asians? 

To answer your question
1.  Tanning Booth/bed - no
2.  Natural sunligt- no

But i tan real easily... so when i wear t-shirt one day, and the very next day i wear a spagetti straps. you can tell completely i have a farmer tan.

So i'll be sporting the farmer tan this summer....
[post="111634"][/post]​
Yes, Laotians are Asians. Lol. I didn't say I wasn't Asian. I said I like that tan look on Asian women...as I like the tan look on me and other Asian women. Out of our friends and relatives, my cousin and I are the only ones that like to go tanning or like the tan look. I'm not white, white, but I do need a tan. My skin just isn't even (white here, tan there) and I envy the girls that don't need to tan but still have that nice brown look to their skin.
I've never been to the tanning booth but I like to go running or lay out in the sun for a little bit, like in the backyard or something. I put sunblock on so my skin doesn't get burnt. Another trick I've learned is that fake tan stuff. Man, that stuff works good! Put a little bit of that on, then go out in the sun for 15 minutes, you'll have a good tan. :)

I kinda sport a farmer's tan too. My arms tan really really easily for some reason. Even in the winter time, they are really really dark. Now you know why I need to tan? lol

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy with my complexion, besides...frequent tanning isn't all great for your skin (skin cancer).

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
my sister does alot.. ^_^ I try to.. but i would probably have to use lots of money to get it to golden brown.. I tan unevenly there are some parts of my body that refuse to tan.. >.