Do you eat as a family?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

noungning

Heartless
yea we eat together if i don't go out to eat elsewhere or work until late... but they: mom dad sister, wait for me... no i haven't smoked ever and i don't do drugs, but i do drink... i'm a social drinker... and i drink heavily when i do... nothing has to do with the family... more of an outside aspect of life. the warmth of family draws different paths for everyone so remember it for your own kids..

Bou

sarNie Adult
yeap we eat as a family all the time ...we all s it down on the floor and eat like 3 times a day and if me or my sister doenst get home from work or wherever...my parents would also wait up for me unless i tell them to go ahead

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Not as often as before since all of us have different schedules. Usually only my parents eat together :( Me, Iono hard to have lunch or dinner with them since I work at nights. Yeah it crazy but I do try to eat as family as much as possible

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I eat with the family at night and at noon whenever I could... But if I couldn't my family alway eat first... They never waited unless I'm closed by.. They'll just seperate the food before they eat and leave it for me later at night... My mom usually wake up at night if I come home late just to see if I eat...

arissa

sarNie Elites
My family NEVER eat as a family.......well only special occasion...when everyone have a day off or something like that....but usually HARDLY EVER......Well all work....and its kinda hard when everyone comes home at different time.......Sometimes I do wish that my family will dine together at least once a week as a WHOLE family...but I know that can never be..because...its just tooo hard........

I believe that is true... Families who eat together tends to be much better well off... That is in my opinion. But when you say eating together, do you mean sitting at the table and all, or jus simply grabbing food and sitting at the couch... kekeke... My family usually sits at the table, but 50/50 we sit at the couch and watch tv and listen to my parents talk and watnot... ^_^

gs

Sexy Back
i only eat with my bro and sis and i hardly ever eat with my parents the last time we ate as a whole family was on my bro grad day and that was like 2 years ago and beside my parents was never around when i was growing up so it just my sis and bro all the time so we're really close just not close to our parents

daniaa

sarNie Egg
well..maybe not much..but i voted yes..hehe...umm..not really, coz my sis was in boarding skool last 2 yrs, n this yr shes already in univ..usually we eat together(minus my sis) at 7pm..but sumtimes minus my dad, if he had dinners at his univ..:( it sukks when ur dad works like mad..usually i eat wit my lil bro at 4 pm, but jux becoz of the family thing, i eat again at 7 pm...no wonder im a bit 'puffed up',,,^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
My family eats individually. Eva since my dad pass away the family went cukoo -_- . Anywayz, no one cooks and everyone is doing their own thing so yea if ur hungry u would have to serve urself or there's alwayz take out and fast free delivery :p . When there's actually like a get together in the family like have dinner and stuff we never eat peacefully cuzz there would alwayz be an argument w/my sis and mom and then everyone would just be in a bad mood :huh: . So I guess my family is not healthy..lol.. :rolleyes:

vina_lek

Sometimes, we eat as a family. When I was younger, everyone was so busy and on the go that we eat whenever or out w/ other people. Now that I'm an adult :lol: , I guess my parents feel like they don't have their lil' one :loool: anymore & insist we eat together from time to time. I like it, but I'm not used to it.

Mizz_WHAT

sarNie Egg
sometimes !! not always
because my family is always workign mostly on the weekedn is when we eat together pretty sad haaha

STIMA

HM never.....
someitmes once a year..or not evenn. depends if we visit someone and they eat then we eat together..lol but We barely do things together. o__o

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
We try to eat as a family as much as possible...both my husband and I work full time and we take our little one to a daycare so this gives us time to be with each other...