do you coloror hilite ur hair or is it ahhhh nattturrallll?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Black. I love it black -.-" but as ive gotten older my hair started turning brown.. even some red .. and like literally white.. I look like I have white streaks.. not gray .. but literally white lol ... so my natural hair colors are white, black, brown, red, even gold! LOL no kidding -.-"

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i seriously WISH mine was black naturally, bc i get sick of colorin it blk every month! but i just loveeee dark hair, also im not a fan of asian gurls with blonde hair ahaha i mean VERY FEW can actually pull off that look

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
Black. I love it black -.-" but as ive gotten older my hair started turning brown.. even some red .. and like literally white.. I look like I have white streaks.. not gray .. but literally white lol ... so my natural hair colors are white, black, brown, red, even gold! LOL no kidding -.-"
hahaha thats crzy!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha yeah it is crazy sometimes it gets so bad to where i have to dye it black -.-" because my hair will just look like someone poured different color paint in it lol ...

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i've thought about having my front bangs hilighted blond or blue because my fiancee always talking about it lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My hair is naturally black :D I've dyed it a few times.

I've tried dark brown, light brown, burgundy. I've had highlights in my hair before too, i've even tried the whole, half & half thing, black on top & blonde on the bottom :lol: man that killed my hair! & Now i'm back to black, but since i've dyed it many times, it's like redish-brown. lol.

I haven't dyed my hair lately & i don't think i will be dying it anytime soon, specially since there was a news that came out recently that linked dying hair & cancer. :unsure:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
my hair is brown now but when i was child, it was black but black that on the sun they had blue reflects! but now brown. i use to color them one time.

noungning

Heartless
i used to dye my hair a lot. now, i'm trying to relax it for a while. it's currently half black lol... top half is black... bottom half is a redish brown, but it's almost gone because i just chopped off half of my very long hair. the last time i've dyed it was april 07.

i've tried blue, green, purple, blonde, red, brown, light brown, then i fell in love with ruby red... but eventually it fades and becomes orangey-redish lol. i'll show pics if i can find it.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
someones bored again :lol:

i colour mine all shades of brown buh ma natural hair is dark dark dark brown almost black it used to be black but its like the darkes brown u can get now

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had very long thick hair and I didn’t want to purchase 10 thousands of bottles just to color my hair. My senior year I chopped my hair just right above my shoulder, well a little bit shorter and since then I started coloring my hair still I had to use 2 freaking bottle for my hair because it so thick. My hair is naturally black and brownish you can say. My first color was a red-brown then I went back to black to a dark blonde to strawberry blonde and completely blonde. Afterward I dyed it red- and omg I loved it but I can’t reach that color any more =(. Then I went blonde again and now I am a burgandy hahaha just yesterday.

donna

sarNie Adult
i hilite or do a full head. the dark brown/black makes me look sickly and i'm not a light person. lighter colors in my hair compliments my coloring

nina07

sarNie Adult
My hair is natural black. ^_^ But it would be cool if had dark brown hair too, but i love my black hair :D

noungning

Heartless
ok i did a collage of my hair in 4 years... lmfao... to think, i didn't change the color much at all in 4 yrs it's been like 9 years ago haha that i dyed my hair blue, then green, then purple lol... but it was just strands, not the whole head. so yeah basically same color/shades within the past 4 yrs...

i can't seem to find the older pictures with the colorful blues lol, might have to scan them into the computer.

ah i like how it's like here, but this was 2 yrs ago, april 2006, and i haven't been dying my hair so... yeah dunno if i can get it back to this color... haha nvm the face lol.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Natural dark brown. I used to dye it black often but now, I don't anymore... too hassle to re-dye it when my roots grow, lol. I haven't dye it for a long time... about last two years ago where my bestie got married, I dyed it with half-half black/wine then later months, I cropped it off to keep it natural ever since then. =)

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
Mine is naturally black to the extent that it even look grayish <----weird. I guess maybe it's the shine that makes it look grayish. I didn't even notice it until my sister keep double checking to see if I have gray/white hair when it's reflected on the sun. No it's just naturally that way. It's weird.

Though I really pride myself for all these years on never ever dye or hilited my hair just yet. Right now I am kinda tempted so who knows what will happen. I have natural curly hair as well so I don't think I'll look too great with hilite or dyed hair.