Do you believe that good or bad behavior is based on the environment people live in?

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
For example, Hmong Thai and Hmong Lao are greedy. A person can get away from killing someone if he/she is rich. Hmong Americans are violent. Too many killings are happening in the Hmong community. Too many bad news regarding Hmong people. Hmong Americans are educated and have more freedom. Every girl, rich or poor can go to school. I heard that the Hmong people in China are not like the ones here, or in Laos or Thailand. They are unselfish. They refuse to take your gifts or money no matter how poor they are. They will chase you all the way to America to return your gifts if they have to. My aunt and uncle just came from China, and they said they put $200 under this Hmong dude's shirt coz they knew that he wouldn't take their money. When he came home, he saw the money, he chased them all the way to the airport to give the money back. They begged him to accept the money, but he wouldn't accept. This other guy who took them on sight seeing, they bought him a pair of jeans and a shirt. He refused to take them. They begged and begged for him just to accep the gifts, but he still said he couldn't. Finally, he couldn't do anything, he accepted them. They said that's the law that they live by. They don't accept gifts from tourists. If you want to help them, buy their products. If you go to Laos, you will have to bring at least $5000 with you if you have relatives. I'm not sure if this is really true to all places in the Hmong community in China, but my aunt and uncle whom just went there said that they (the girls and guys) don't take shower. The girls only wash their hair. From my analysis, I think the Hmong in Europe or South America are different. The Hmong people in Europe live with Europeans, they will behavior like european people, etc...