Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sorf of

• no comment

• Total voters

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ey, people...i'm so bored.. just a question...

just wanna know who in here..

believe if there is such a "last-next generation"

Because i do... i believe there is a next.. and an last..

for people, who don't.. i got a story to tell ya..

-my cousin just passed away with two of his cousins..it was said..
they were husband and wives many generations ago and has been
searching for each other for the last three generations to be together again ...but faith didn't bring them together..always separating them..

this generation is their fourth and them three all happened to be related.. same last name.. therefore, them three passed away together.. so sad... :( so, now do you believe?

sw33txkay

sarNie Egg
aww.. that' so sad.. :( yah, i believe in a last-next generation. i also believe that if yuu do good things and have a good heart, in yuu're next life, yuu will have a happy life, but if yuu do nothing but hurt others and have a bad heart, yuu will get wat yuu deserve in yur next life. i'm a superstitious person. haha. :D

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hummm...i donno....kindof spooky in a way....no comment here....=)..i've heard stories like that...creep me out...=/

anjos

yes.... I do believe in last-next generation cuz.... I parents always telll me story of how some people die and the next life they could still remember thier last live........my mom tolk me that this one man who die in a war.... came back to see his family.... he saw how hard they took his death..... than he was reborn..... when he turn 10 years old.. or so... cant remember which.... he went to find her... which he did.... he told her everything...... she didnt believe it at frist but than..... with all of the question and things..... that they ask him.... he answer correct.... they than believe him...... my mom didnt tell me what happen next... I dont know if they still together or what....... but this is ture..... so this life just good things.... or you'lll pay next life......

leek18

sarNie Adult
yeah sometimes i believe and sometimes i don't

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i believe that there was a previous generation... a next generation and an after life... that's why when you are alive and still here... you should do good deeds and have good kharma...

altho it does freak me out sometimes... =D