DO U GUYS USE THIS WORD OFTEN??

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wells i dont use it unless someone uses it on me first...then i just kinda use it back on them...

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
me and my boyfriend call each other that all the time, i think it's ok when your just joking around with people you know. but i wouldn't go out to the street and say "he nigga what's up?" i know for a fact i would be shot.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i dont, i hear my uncles call each other tht all the time. but i guess it depends where you live too. where i live there's not alot of black or mexican.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
i use it all the time. sometimes i'm so attatched to that word, that it comes out even when i dont mean to say it. I only use it with my close friends/families though ofcourse. hehehe

mokka

sarNie Adult
I don't use the word... I think its too mean... I did back in high school but now I don't. I just tell people not to use the words around me so yeh

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
for me...if someone uses it as a joking greeting then yes i'll greet them back that way too...but otherwise i dont like using that word..cause i know people dont like being called nigga just like chink...

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Hehhehe... I don't know if I'm just a very sensitive person but I try not to use any sensitive words like that. Some of my African American friends don't mind but still I don't use it. I'd rather play it safe because I hate it when people call "asian babe" even though it isn't offensive. I respect people by watching my vocabulary unless I know them personally then I might blurt it out as a joke.