DO U GUYS USE THIS WORD OFTEN??

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
ok, so ne ways...everyone knows that the word NIGGA is kinda offensive to black people aka African Americans (even tho most of them are not even from africa!!!)..lol

well ne ways, how many of you people use this word? not around black people of course, but to family or friends??

for ex. NIGGA WAT CHU BEEN DOIN THESE DAYS?

lol...i have to admit, that this word is used A LOT by me...lol but it's not at all used in a bad way...n I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BLACK PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A SCENE ABOUT THIS WORD..I MEAN, THEY USE IT ALL THE TIME TO EACH OTHER!

SO IT'S OKAY FOR U TO SAY IT N USE IT, BUT IF ANOTHER RACE USES IT, THEN UR GONNA GO ALL CRAZY ON THEM?? its kinda stupid...

Quarter

Tell me about it.
I say it when i want to be funny (around people i know), and it does come out funny when i say it, cuz i dont usually say that word.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, so ne ways...everyone knows that the word NIGGA is kinda offensive to black people aka African Americans (even tho most of them are not even from africa!!!)..lol

well ne ways, how many of you people use this word? not around black people of course, but to family or friends??

for ex. NIGGA WAT CHU BEEN DOIN THESE DAYS?

lol...i have to admit, that this word is used A LOT by me...lol but it's not at all used in a bad way...n I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BLACK PEOPLE MAKE SUCH A SCENE ABOUT THIS WORD..I MEAN, THEY USE IT ALL THE TIME TO EACH OTHER!

SO IT'S OKAY FOR U TO SAY IT N USE IT, BUT IF ANOTHER RACE USES IT, THEN UR GONNA GO ALL CRAZY ON THEM?? its kinda stupid...
i do! **raise hand

i use this word "NIGGA" all the time. hehee..

btw same here, i dont know African Americans make such a big fuss over this word. at least, we're not saying "NIGGER,"

if i was African American && someone calls me Nigger, hell yeah i will get back but nigga.. -> slang term. its like saying, "hey buddy," :D

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
I honestly don't use that word becuase I know that it does offend people and I am not one to cal people by names unless i have the right to.. tehehee

This is how i see why that word is oka for the african american to use on each other but not other to them---> like the word B*tch, I only use that word on my friends because we have an understanding that we don't mean it, we use it in a "good" way knowing that we are not actually calling our friends a female dog, but when people who does not know us call us that or use it towards us in a wrong way then we get offended..

Alot of times when i hear the word "nigger/nigga" use it's always towards a bad way well except every now in then i hear it from a friend to a friend....

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
i use the word sometimes on ppl i know well. i don't use it in an offensive way or anything; it's more like a substitute for DAWG or DUDE. : )

and i sometimes hear black ppl use it on black ppl, so i really don't think it's too much of a big deal.

i don't use this word. :p
but i do know what u mean, when u said that black ppl get so mad about it.
i guess it's b/c their ancestors have been enslaved and mistreated and the white ppl called them that.. so the background of the word is offensive..?
i dunno, that's my guess.
but it also makes me mad b/c they can say it, and when someone else who is not black uses it, they get offended, we don't get offended when they call us chinkers (even though we're hmoob, we're nice about it). or me and the ppl from my town at least... i'm not sure about elsewhere...
well this is kinda off topic but here's a true story to support what i just said,
my friend (who's also hmoob) was at a clothes store and she was watching her little sister, and she said in hmoob elizabeth come here (i can't spell in hmoob for crap, but hopefully u know what i mean) and some black ppl were walking by at the same time, they were like ching ching chong chong.. etc, u kno how it goes.. and my friend just ignored it... she was telling me u know at least we still know how to speak our language, look at them they don't even know how to speak theirs..and i agree with her...the end...
these situations just fyre me up >:eek:
argh...

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
well this is kinda off topic but here's a true story to support what i just said,
my friend (who's also hmoob) was at a clothes store and she was watching her little sister, and she said in hmoob elizabeth come here (i can't spell in hmoob for crap, but hopefully u know what i mean) and some black ppl were walking by at the same time, they were like ching ching chong chong.. etc, u kno how it goes.. and my friend just ignored it... she was telling me u know at least we still know how to speak our language, look at them they don't even know how to speak theirs..and i agree with her...the end...
these situations just fyre me up >:eek:
argh...

this is exactly why sometimes black ppl piss me off. they seem to want respect, but at the same time, they can't give no respect. fckin a.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
this is exactly why sometimes black ppl piss me off. they seem to want respect, but at the same time, they can't give no respect. fckin a.
that's just like when [some] black people stop their cars in the middle of the street to talk to some other car
and they take their sweet time.. acting like they own the road
but when someone else stops their car
they be honking and cursing like shiet.
dude. wtf?!?
share the damn road.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
that's just like when [some] black people stop their cars in the middle of the street to talk to some other car
and they take their sweet time.. acting like they own the road
but when someone else stops their car
they be honking and cursing like shiet.
dude. wtf?!?
share the damn road.
i know! some be walking so damn slow crossing the streets too. and some be crossing when they shouldn't even be crossing! i be like argggghhhhh!!! if i did that, i'd probably get honked at to hurry up already! : [

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I don't use it b/c I know that it's very offensive to black people. Even though many black people don't respect others, some does and I don't want to generalize the bad behavior to an entire ethnic group. Everyone is responsible for their own action and we must not judge a group base on a few people's bad behaviors.

Mya

sarNie Hatchling
I don't use it b/c I know that it's very offensive to black people. Even though many black people don't respect others, some does and I don't want to generalize the bad behavior to an entire ethnic group. Everyone is responsible for their own action and we must not judge a group base on a few people's bad behaviors.

NOTE THAT I SAID "SOMETIMES" OR "SOME [BLACK PPL]" : )