Do they look alike?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
uh yeah they do look somewhat alike.

for those who say they dont, u guys are looking at them waaaay too detailed because then of course they dont heh.

i think its their SMILE!

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
:lmao: OMG! I thought I was the only one who thought that, but YES THEY DO!! They look sooo much alike...it's kinda creepy. :huh:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i always thought that they look alike. raven is gettin a little heavy but their eyes, nose, and face shape still looks similar to me. they can probably pass as sisters if raven was asian. know what i mean?

jenjen

sarNie Hatchling
its the eyes and the nose...somehow it looks similar...

neena

sarNie Adult
you know...i think kat english and shizuka from hana yori dango 1 looks alike!! raven does look like kat too though!

this is sada mayumi or shizuka from hana yori dango drama

this is raven

this is kat....

honestly, i think sada and kat look more alike then raven and kat! kat has the hottest bod though....its that smile and the big cheeks...hahah

kry*star

sarNie Adult
you're right neena, when i watched hana yori dango last year, i really think that she look so so much like kat

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Huh, They do look alike!!!!! hehehhehhehe. I always thought that Pat resembles Kat though. Just in the way they act...... Real goofy, real outspoken. But that's another topic.

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
you got to be kidding me...this really crack me up somehow no offense...but i don't think they look alike.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha...yeah, i guess all three of them look similiar, its deffinly all in the smile...i have a cousin that looks like her, kat i mean..atleast i think so lol

noungning

Heartless
i think raven and kat looks alot alike... lol the facial expression also. watch the shows and kat's lakorns u'll think they're sisters.

as for sada, i think it's the smile, raven has has the nose and eyes.

amika.

sarNie Egg
i think they actually do look alike. but anyways like when raven was a little younger she does look like kat, but now im not sure.hahhha. but they both still really pretty though:]]