did you like Pancakes latest lakorn?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
This lakorn was alright. I didn't watch it every week and have no intent to go watch it on youtube. I hated how Pancake thought he was gay & then she doesn't find out til way later. Then she finds out that other guy was bad on the very last part. Too rushed in the end. I wouldn't think the pair were in love at all watching the ending because he never even told her he loved her and then all of a sudden he shows up at the very end, and then it ends. weird.
Weir does tells Pan that he loves her in the ending. He's like Alice look at my mouth ok. I love you.

Sorry, this Lakorn is very boring, Pancake act so fake, she does not suit the role of a Princess, she does not have cuteness of a N'ek, way too tough character of a girl of a cute girl, she does not suit Weir, don't look good together at all. She talk too manly and look too manly to be cute. she look ok when she smile apart from that she does not have the cuteness.
First off, Pancake is not a princess in this lakorn so I don't know what you mean by she not suiting the role of a princess. And next, the person who created this thread is asking if the lakorn is good not if Pancake is good lol.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
haha.. I'm such a dope.. for a minute there, I thought the topic was asking if I like pancakes. I was about to answer, yes.

but anywho... I've yet to watch her lakorns.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Weir does tells Pan that he loves her in the ending. He's like Alice look at my mouth ok. I love you.
First off, Pancake is not a princess in this lakorn so I don't know what you mean by she not suiting the role of a princess. And next, the person who created this thread is asking if the lakorn is good not if Pancake is good lol.

First off all, it topic is asking me if I like Pancake latest lakorn, I answer no, then second is, she is playing the role of a princess from a make believe country, go watch the beginning if u don't believe me, For u answer, I don't really am not a Pancake fan or not do i like the way she act. there goes my answer okkkk

ChenrukNote

Goddess
First off all, it topic is asking me if I like Pancake latest lakorn, I answer no, then second is, she is playing the role of a princess from a make believe country, go watch the beginning if u don't believe me, For u answer, I don't really am not a Pancake fan or not do i like the way she act. there goes my answer okkkk
Haha I actually watched this lakorn from beginning to end so of course I don't believe you. Pancake is NOT playing the role of a princess in here. She's actually the spoiled daughter of a wealthy gem (diamond) mine owner in Anasia. I think before you advise me to rewatch the beginning, you should do that yourself.

Zara

sarNie Egg
I liked it. Thought it was well done by both Pancake and Weir. I’ve become a fan of Pancake in KNT and Weir was especially cute in this one. Love the chemistry between them and found their easy relaxing manners toward each other endearing. Nice to see couples that are so well suited and comfortable with each other. However, I wish that they had more love scene toward the end though. :D

mickey

sarNie Egg
yes she's cute but she has bad taste :loool: wasting my money with her lakorns :loool:
i dont think u mom has bad taste , she just upset why my daughter not pretty like pan ...ha ha ( sorry just kidding ) ... i belive your mom has she own idol and opini about pan so u do a right thing buy stuff about pancake to her... :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont think u mom has bad taste , she just upset why my daughter not pretty like pan ...ha ha ( sorry just kidding ) ... i belive your mom has she own idol and opini about pan so u do a right thing buy stuff about pancake to her... :D
my mom is a real thai lakorn addict!!! she watches all the lakorns i buy, all! i'm unable to watch them, only a few...