did u get a virus coming here?

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
i didn't even know that there was virus...when i came the site was not working....thanks goodness....or i would have a hard time knowing that i have a virus.....

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't even know that there was virus...when i came the site was not working....thanks goodness....or i would have a hard time knowing that i have a virus.....
well..learn it from me. actually to be honest this forum has been giving me some problems lately....you know that anti spyware came in handy..

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
there was a exploit going around the internet ... if you went to some websites that didn't have the necessary patch or update .. it would exploit the site and put a malware/virus it in .. so when you go to a websites that are exploited .. it will ask you to download something and that usually is the malware/virus

btw, i heard it from a friend .. so I'm not sure ..

good thing to do its go to this site and do a scan ....

http://housecall65.trendmicro.com/

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
yep i do get a virus when coming to this site but very lucky that i got Norton 360 to protect my laptop and my laptop is fine.

if you guys want to use this site then please use firefox to come to this site. if you are using internet explorer then it will give you virus

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
CECI! YOU KNOW WHY IT WAS THE "TROJAN" VIRUS GIRL!
ITS BECAUSE OF ALL THEM DAMN R RATED FAN FICS YOU LOVE SO MUCH! LMAO JK JK I READ THEM TOO! HAHAHAHAHA