did anybody look at the news about the plane crash in phuket?

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
Ain't that sad......I pray for the family and people who survived the crash....I wonder what really happen...............................

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
yh it been on news all da time they saud it was flying in heavy wind n rain... and tha pilot said he gunna take tha plane back up when it touched tha ground and then they flew and hit into tha side thing ma frinds mom and father was on there apprently buh yea thats all that been really said... i unno it what it been saying on thai tv dont yell at me i wasnt there

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I saw that when the first news came in about the crash. First day, they said many people died and than the second days came in, 80 people were killed and 40 something were hurt and hospitalized. It was said....the deads were the among of the British, Brazile, and either French or German (I forgot). It was really sad for their families.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

Rites for the victims
Phuket airport officials attend a merit-making ceremony near the runway yesterday. Behind them is the covered wreckage of the ill-fated One-Two-Go airliner, which has been moved from the actual accident site further up the runway. — APICHIT JINAKUL

Airline begins compensation payments

Phuket – One-Two-Go, operator of the airliner which crashed in bad weather Sunday, has paid the first compensation to relatives of those who died in the air crash at Phuket International Airport.

Phuket deputy governor Vorapot Rajsima met with One-Two-Go airline executives Wednesday on compensating relatives of the dead.

The airline agreed to pay 100,000 baht to the family of each victim. More than 10 relatives of the dead victims received the money from the airlines, but they will later receive more -- about five million baht -- from the insurer.

Relatives of Kaninnart Martmuang, one of 89 passengers killed in the air crash, said the compensation payment was delayed. They said they received an initial sum of 20,000 baht in compensation.

Meanwhile, out of 89 bodies, 41 bodies including 36 Thai nationals and five foreigners were returned to their relatives.

All 32 bodies of Thai passengers and 26 bodies of other nationalities have been identified while the remaining 31 bodies of international passengers remain unidentified as forensic officials are waiting for evidence from their relatives. (TNA)

credit bangkokpost

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
the paster showed it at church...my mom said beam was on it :(
but I know he's not...feel sorry for the families

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Hopefully none of the daras were on it, condolescense to them and the families!!