Diana Vu win 3rd place at fresno hmong new year!!!!

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i can't believe it that diana vu win 3rd place at fresno hmong new year. diana can't even speaks hmong right and how come she win and yeah she got a little bit ugly because she fat now and i like her when she was still skinny

for those who see the pageant, did diana vu speaks hmong or me kas
and also the girl that win 1st place was a hmoob thaib teb tuaj tshiab. she look like somebody that i see in a movie so i think she was those people who just came to the usa

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
really...i didnt' know that the girl who won first place just came from Thailand....that's kool...'cause i don't really pay attention to miss hmong pageant....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh ok...yeah, seriously, her Hmong is bad...wasn't she in a pageant contest a while back and when they asked her a question, she said she couldn't speak hmong so she answered it in English...I think I've seen my uncle's video tape before...

I like the second runner up better...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
dang. how come the girl who won first don't look happy?

hehe.. i bet you their jaws reallie hurt... because they alwaise have to be smling...

i think it would be fun to be in a pageant... if i ever enter it... i wouldn't enter to win.. but just for a new experience...

love

sarNie Egg
well they cheated...sorrie for those people out there...i am very sorry for saying dis...i am just telling the truth...the 1st winner is vang's pao cousin...she shluld get it...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i think that hmong pageants are reallie gay and stupid..

what's the point of having one... if they aren't going to judge fairly?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not into hmong pageant.. i think its a waste of time..
plus people always accuse eachother of cheating..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
who can't speak hmong? Diana Vu? and she won?

sorrie, but i didn't know.. not into these hmong pageant thing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I was part of the judging committee myself (score keeper) and let me tell you...DAMN!!! Those people do CHEAT!!!

The first year that I was involved in...#7 couldn't even answer her question...she paused for like forever...and she got 2nd place...apparently, her uncle was in charge of the whole pageant thingy...the 1st place girl's sponser somehow had some kinda connections with the pageant chairperson...the 3rd place girl's parents were related to the people in charge of the new year...

The second year that I was involved in...the 1st place girl's father was appointed chairperson of the new years event...the 2nd and 3rd place girl did fairly well and really deserved their position...I guess it wasn't as bad as the first year cause people were accusing them of cheating from left to right...and the other 2 judges have no affiliation with people that are in charge of the new years.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
that's why they should have them church people who can speak hmong to be the judges. ehehe... whatever those people are called...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
no offense...but i think diana vue is like the hmong mulan or something.... her eyes are so chinky....

and what happened to her? she gained so much weight...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh! Diana Vu is that one girl from the Paradise MV huh?!?

oh my!! i didn't even noticed.. she looks different.. i think it's the make-up... hecka make-up.. i don't understand why some girls put so much make-up on.. i mean if you're pretty then you don't need to put all that.. hehehehe.. no offend anyone.. i put make-up on too k. hehe. :)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nkaujhmooblauj said:
that's true... someone told me that she was singing britney spears' songs at a club or something... ehehehh...
[post="87493"][/post]​
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: wHAT?!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
3 years ago at some party...she sang christina aguilera too...she had an album out...but the songs were mainly songs weren't hers...