destiny mv preview

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^They found a new girl and already finished refilming it. The DVD is basicially done. All they have left is to put the finishing touches on it. I watched some of them already and I would have to say that it's pretty good/more professional and not as corny as other Hmong MVs. I would say that you can probably expect it to be out at the New Year this November.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
thank you JaM!!! can't wait for it to release!!!! :D maybe you can give us a peek at the mv? like a preview? lol...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha, I don't have it, I only saw it at my uncle's house. LOL, the whole "Just For Love" video was basically filmed in his house. My little cousins (his kids) were like "our house is going to be famous!!!" LOL

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
darn...i'm really not in touch with Hmong Entertainment/Music anymore...i thought Destiny stopped producing new songs

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
ok whatever... I forgot about the MV from destiny since they delayed it many times...

it would be 'bull' if they only had like 3 mv's like whyteshadows.. that would be a waste

Mae

sarNie Adult
They are my favorite Hmong band..I love their songs...so beautfilly written and sung...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
eew...new breed is no match for sounder at all....
wow i thought Destiny already release their music video long ago...but it never got to CA....i guess they are still fixing it. it better be good to be delay for so long.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lol...why are everyone comparing these band...everyone is good in their own way.....though one band is popular, not all of their songs are great...there must be one song that you don't like in each album....anyways, i just hope destiny have more trailer of the upcomming mv.....