Destiny Music Video

leek18

sarNie Adult
I know that their music video was out in MN but not in CA yet so those who lived in MN, how was the music video and how many songs was in there. can you guys make some screen capture to us so we can take a look at it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Really!!! So the music video is finally out! I've been waiting forever for it to come out as they are my favorite Hmong band....love Destiny and can't wait to buy it.... I hope it's not a disappointment because it has taken them soo very long to debut it!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
It seems they've been on the downlow for some time now, eh? Or is it just me? :unsure: I dunno but hey...have they have any albums out recently? Or is the mv just a compilation of their old songs?

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Hey Bao! ;)

I think it's just a collection of previous songs, cause "Just For Love" is on there. I saw their booth at the tournament, but I didn't go look at the finished product. Did anyone buy it? If so, how was it or what do you think of it? ^_^

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i want this!!!! when i went to the tournament i didn't see their booth anymore!!! but my nephew bought it so i'll try to get some SC asap...

I got some SC sorry not good quality but their filming was GREAT!!

[

sorry again for the bad quality and these are just some cause i was in a rush! :D enjoy!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
omg so it finally came out! i've been waiting for it! i'm so excited to get myself a copy....this week is july 4th week so i hope it will be selling here in fresno this weekend....thanks for sharing the sc....

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
i got it!

it was alright. they actually put RATE PG-13 on the back. LOL. kinda stupid, but nothing PG-13 about it at all really. only part prob was when the girl was undressing. but you don't even see too much! but i just got back from mn today, so i'll try and put up some SC when i get a chance! i think two songs are new from their new album.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
eMAEwhy you gotta help me if i don't remember to list some of the songs...also this is not the order of the MV...
1.Xa Ya Nrog K
2. Nco
3. Just For Love
4. Ntshai
5. You Moved On
6. Koj Twb Paub (i thinki forgot)
and more but i forgot i only watched it once! lol...:D

bugsy

sarNie Adult
hey jai...yea..thats what i thought too.

and thanks yajvaj for putting up screencaps. looks interesting.

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
eMAEwhy you gotta help me if i don't remember to list some of the songs...also this is not the order of the MV...
1.Xa Ya Nrog K
2. Nco
3. Just For Love
4. Ntshai
5. You Moved On
6. Koj Twb Paub (i thinki forgot)
and more but i forgot i only watched it once! lol...:D

and i think you're only missing 'Hmo No' and 'Khoo Tsis Tau' and 'Txhob Zais Kuv'

but i thought there's only eight tracks..wasn't paying too much attention to it when i was watching it...could be nine...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
ah i watch 3 mv on youtube...it's alright...i was expecting to be alot better...but i'll still going to buy it...adding to my hmong mv collection...

Mae

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed from the Destiny MV....I watched the Just for Love MV on youtube and overall it's pretty good, however, Kace's facial and mouth movements looked really fake singing the song....It was totally obviously that he was lip singing the song because the facial expressions didn't really go well with the words he was singing.... I'm so disappointed as they are my favorite band and it has been such a long wait for the final MV to come out.... I only hope the other MV songs are better and appear more real.... Crossing my finger because I haven't seen the whole thing yet.... Either way I'll always support Destiny because I love their songs, but I'm just a bit disappointed from what I've seen so far of the MV...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
lol...same here...a bit dissapointed for their first three mv i've seen on youtube....but then again i'm going to buy it and add to my collection when i get paid this week.....after watching the mv, i think....i understand why there's that rumor about the girls were embarass after shooting those mv....they did told her to show alot of her skin...like when she came to sit beside kace and wore only bra and panties...well, for american folk, that might not be something new, but for the hmong folks (parents and etc.) not sure what they're thinking.....

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
Would someone please post up what the cover of the dvd looks like and how much did you pay for it and is it worth it.