Destination: LOVE :: Anne/Ken

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i should have the next chapter up in a few ^_^ ... some new ideas came to mind. haha

to all the readers reading this, i really appreciate it... i seriously didn't think anyone would be interesting in reading my fan fics :lol: i won't disappoint you gals! ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 34: No More Bull/ Sudden Goodbye

'I can't love you...' those words stab Sit in the heart. He felt his pulse racing, his head feeling light-headed, his breathing seem to be difficult.

"Do you really think that i wouldn't change my mind after hearing you say 'I love you'?? Did you really think that would work on me???" Sai asks him.

Sit lets go of Sai but still keeps his eyes focus on her.

"Seriously... how dumb do you think i am?? Do you think i'm that stupid enough to fall for your 'i love you... i want you...' bullcrap??? You've got it all backwards! I’m not the little naive girl I once was back in high school. Like i told you before... you're full of shit..." Sai balls her hand into a fist, not caring about the wound anymore.

"But Sai--"

"I'm not finish! What you did to me last night, i will never forget! I repeat.. NEVER... Just like what you did to me at prom... I won't ever forget! You're a worthless piece of crap... I don't want you now... You're too late... I'm over you... I've been over you. I've moved on. Like i told you at my party, 'karma's a bitch & she will get you..' How does it feel now that the tables are turn...?" Sai chuckles in his face, "Not so good eh...?"

Sit grabs Sai again, "Sai, listen to me... I'm telling you the truth, i love yo--"

"Shut up! I don't wanna hear it! You're full of lies! Anything you say from now on will all be bullshit & lies… lies… lies!!! I won't listen to you. Let me go!" Sai pushes him but he still wouldn't let go.

"Just hear--"

"I told you I don't want to listen to you! Let go of my arm! You're hurting my wound!!" Sai screams.

Siit lets go of her injured arm but pins her to the side of bed [they're still on the floor near the bed].

"Sai... I won't let you go until you listen to me." Sit stares at Sai, wanting to explain him.

"Fine! What other lies do you have to tell me???" Sai wiggles out of his grip & just sat on the floor, wiping her tears & her runny nose.

"Sai..." He changes his tone, "Everything that i said to you, i meant... I'm sorry for doing what i did to you... you didn't deserve it, I'm sorry about last night, i did it out of anger... & i ... i just wanted you here with me..."

Sai wasn't interested in what he had to say, "I've heard this already...It's nothing new. You're words are nothing but words, anyone can say sorry, your apology is an empty apology. It... don't... mean... shit... to me.. do you understand..??" Sai elaborates for Sit, looking him dead in the face.

"Why do you--"

"I'm not gonna take this anymore, specially not from you! You've done enough damages & it's gonna stop ... today!! I'm not gonna let you treat me like shit anymore! I'm fed up! I'm done with you.... I ... HATE... YOU..." Sai pushes him to the floor. She struggles up off the floor & walks to her bag.

"I want to go home now... take me home or else you will regret it..." Sai threatens him.

"Sai just--"

"I'm not gonna listen to you anymore! Take me home!!!" Sai screams from the top of her lungs, causing Sit to flinch.

Sith quickly gets on his feet, "Sai would you just --"

"If you don't take me home now," she walks toward the balcony, " I will jump off!!!" She climbs the bars getting ready to jump. Sit rushes to her side, pulling her off the bars.

"Are you crazy?!?! You're gonna kill yourself!" He drags her inside the room.

Sai tries to kick Sit, trying to get him to let her down. He throws her on the bed.

"I rather die, by killing myself than stay here with you!! Take me home!!!" Sai screams.

Sit runs out of breath, "Calm.. calm down first..." putting his hands to his hips.

"Calm down!? You want me to calm down??! How am i suppose to calm down when you're the cause for my mental breakdown?!?! Tell me!?"

Sit was tired of trying to keep up with her, he puts his hand up signaling her to be quiet.

"Can you... can you keep it down for a few seconds...??" Sit ask.

"Keep it down?! I won't keep it down" Sai threw a pillow at him, "until I get out of here! Now take me home!!!" Sai screams again.

Sit couldn't take anymore. "FINE!!" he shouts back, "get your stuff & meet me downstairs..." Sit storms out the door, frustrated that things didn't go the way he wanted them to.

Sai collapse on the bed, tired from all the screaming. Her body begins to shiver with fear. Sai grabs a hold of the blanket & grips on tight, "Sithra... I'm not sad, I’m done being sad... no.. you made me mad... you've pissed me off & now i'm gonna make you pay..." She grinds her teeth. Sai’s sadness soon turn into angry & rage, wanting revenge now & more than ever.

Downstairs, Sithra sits on the couch, waiting for Sai to come down. His plan had failed, Sai has turned into a maniac. "What did i do...?" Sit ask himself, "How am i gonna prove myself to her now..."

Sai trudges down the stairs, carrying her things in hand.

Sit gets up & goes to help her, she pushes him away. "I can handle these on my own... just take me home." Sai said sternly walking out the door. Sit follow shortly after. He tries to take her things one last time but she held them tight.

"Just open the damn car!" Sai shouts.

Sit unlocks the door for Sai. He watches her in the car with sadness in his eyes.

The drive back home was a quiet one. Sai didn't speak a single word to Sit. She just stared out the window, thinking about Panu, wondering what he do if he found out what had happen. She didn't want to think about it but the thought wouldn't erase.

"Sithra... you bastard... I hate you..." Sai says to herself.

After 45 long minutes of driving, Sit finally arrives at Sai's condo. Sai quickly gets out, rushing towards the condo. Sit rushes out the car to stop her from leaving.

"Sai wait--" Sit calls. Sai ignore his call & kept walking. He pulls her around to get her full attention.

"What!? What do you want now!?" Sai shouts, unware of those who were watching her.

"Hey... keep it down.. people are watching us..." Sit puts one finger to his mouth. Sai looks around & notice people staring.

"What is it now??" Sai ask, holding on tight to her bag.

"uh... i just.. i just wanted to say i'm sorry for last night... It wasn't suppose to be like this..." Sit scratches his head.

"Oh yeah? How was it suppose to be like? was it suppose to be magical?? Was i suppose to fall in love with you after you said 'i love you'??? Was that your plan???" Sai shouts softly.

"n-nn..nooo. not at all... i wasn't suppose to.. you know... ra--"

"Just shut up & get out of here! People are really staring now! & don't ever bring this up again with anyone!! EVER!!" Sai gives him an evil look.

Sit took a deep breath in & walks back to his car. Sai quickly walks up the stairs to her condo.

Once inside, she checked her answering machine immediately, 10 unheard messages. the first message: "uh, Sai, hunnie, where are you, i tried calling you yesterday.. but no answer. I hope everything is going good. Please call me back, it's really urgent. I have some news to tell you. Okay then. Talk to you later."

Sai picks up her phone & calls Panu.

"Sai, where have you been?? I've been trying to reach you." Panu asks worryingly.

"oh uh, im sorry, i was out with… uh... Kat on a mini-vacation at her… uh…family beach house. i dropped my phone in the... uh... ocean... so i couldn't call."

Panu lets out a sigh of relief, "oh thank goodness, i thought something bad happen to you..."

'something bad did happen to me. ...' sai thought to herself.

"oh... hehe.." sai chuckles nervously, "nothing bad happen... really. I got a cut a left hand but other than that i'm okay..."

"Ouch... i hope it doesn't hurt," he said.

"Oh, not at all, i can't even feel the cut..." she chuckles, lying to him again.

"That's good. Sai, I need to see you today, I need to talk to you about something. Can I come by your place tonight?" Panu asks.

"You can tell me over the phone, can't you?" Sai asks, wondering what it could.

"I rather it be in person."

"Oh.. okay... my place is kind of messy, how we go out to eat somewhere?"

"That's fine with me, i'll pick you up at 7, is that okay?"

"7 is fine. I'll see you soon. bye." Sai hung up the phone.

"awe.. great... now what am i gonna do about this this cut on my arm..." Sai looks at her bandage arm. She gets up & rummage through her closet looking for long sleeve blouse or a black sweater. Luckily, she found a black sweater.

"Good this should do."

Sai hops in the shower & after she was done, she cleans her cuts, starting with the cut on her arm. She dabs alcohol on the wound & she screams in pain, the wound stung her like hell. The cut was deeper than she had thought. Puss oozes out of her arm, she looks at it with disgust. She dabs the alcohol once more, trying to fight the stinging pain, but she couldn't fight it, tears roll down her cheeks. After 5 long minutes of trying to bandage her arm up, she cleans the cut on her hand, which didn't hurt as much as the arm.

After she finishes, she looks at the time, 6:30, she jumps in the air, trying to hurry up & get dress. By the time she was finish, she heard a knock on the door.

"just in time..." sai smiles.

She opens the door & sees Panu standing in front of her with a dozen of pink roses. Sai smiles & takes the roses. He leans in & gives her a kiss.

"Thank you for the roses, hunn." He smiles back at her.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes i am, let me grab my purse."

She returns later with her purse & keys & they were off.

-------------------

Panu took her to the restaurant where they had their first date.

They order their food & chit chatted about their life, what they usually do as always.

Sai takes a sip of her wine, "So what did you want to tell me?" she smiles at him, forgetting all about Sithra & what happen last night.

"Oh uhm" he takes Sai's hand, "I don't know how to tell you… well uh… over the past weeks, my dad has gotten very ill & the doctors are saying he might not make it & so he wants me to take over his business..."

Sai's smile turn to a frown, "Oh, okay, that's no problem, my dad will understand."

"Your father doesn't have a problem with it... but i think you might..."

Sai gives him a confuse look, "what do you mean?"

"Well, my dad's business is in Australia..."

Sai felt her heart drop, "so that means you have to move..." sadness filled her eyes.

"Sai, i'm sorry... i do want to help my father... i love having you as a my assistant & my girlfriend…but it’s... it's just he's my father--"

"it's okay Panu... i understand... He's your father, you have to do it... you’re his son... No need to explain. If it were my father, i would do the same." She gives him a weak smile.

"So i think it's best if we--"

Sai raise her hand up, "I get it... it's best if we not see each other anymore..."
she puts her head down, unsure if she's sad that he's leaving or happy that she won't have keep anymore secrets from him.

"Please don't be mad..." Panu grabs her hand & kisses them, " I really want to be with you... but long distance won't --"

"Panu... I understand... We can always be friends... We don't have to stop speaking to one another.." she smiles, actually happy that their relationship has ended.

"Yes, we can always be friends..." he smiles at her, "but just remember Sai, you are truly an amazing person... girls like you don't come around that often... I'm sorry our relationship didn't last."

Sai smiles at Panu, "me too... we made one hell of a couple" she chuckles.

"We sure did" Panu laughs, "& remember, whoever gets with you is one lucky guy... he's found a lucky charm right here."

Sai blushes, still in shock that Panu is leaving.

"When are you leaving?"

"This upcoming Monday. I was suppose to leave today... but i couldn't leave without saying good-bye to you. so i change my flight til Monday."

Sai nods her head, "i'm glad you didn't leave without saying goodbye."

Sai's song plays in the background [Mint - ruk ter tee soot (love you the most)]

Sit looks at her & held out his hand, "would you like to have one last dance??"

Sai smiles, "Sure thing..."

& for the last time, they danced on the dance floor, just like the very first night Sai met him again. Sai held Panu closer than ever before, not wanting the song to end. She wanted to be in the arms of the man who loves her & cares for her. The arms of the man who understands her, who gives her the needs she's been searching for... the man who she saved her at prom night. But now, that man is leaving her once more. Sadness filled her thoughts.

"..i love you... saiphon..." Panu whisper in her ear. tears rolled down Sai's face as she held on tighter to Panu.

As the words 'i love you saiphon' drifted in her mind, the thought of Sithra pops into her mind. She remembers vividly how Sithra had confess his ‘love’ to her.

Sai just smiles to herself.

Dajaja

sarNie Egg
Haha... i found it so.... TIDY how you got rid of Panu. :loool:
Send him faaaar away.. and the breakup was so simple too! Lol.

So i'm guessing / hoping the next person to appear will be Chakrit??!! :spin:

I can't help it... been watching a ton of his lakorns... so am kinda stuck on him :p

nikki1786

LizQuen
mmm.... for me, good thing now... Panu's out fo the story??? :unsure: well, i was just wondering though... now, May's next.... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
intresting!!i wonder wats going to happen next?
you'll have to wait... hehe. it'll get better. :lol:

Haha... i found it so.... TIDY how you got rid of Panu. :loool:
Send him faaaar away.. and the breakup was so simple too! Lol.

So i'm guessing / hoping the next person to appear will be Chakrit??!! :spin:

I can't help it... been watching a ton of his lakorns... so am kinda stuck on him :p
:lol: thank you. i wanted him to leave very quietly & i told you ladies he's really good!!! :lol:

OMG panu is leaving....yay this is sithra's chance^^
Panu is out of the picture! anyone sad that he's gone? :huh:

mmm.... for me, good thing now... Panu's out fo the story??? :unsure: well, i was just wondering though... now, May's next.... :D
i'm still not sure what i want to do to May yet.... haha. BUT whatever it is... it will be goood.... ;)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Holy mother! Panu! I wonder how Sit is going to redeem himself. I can't wait!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chapter 35: The Replacement VP

It's been a month since Panu left to Australia & Sai has been busier than ever. She still keeps in touch with Panu, they've grown extra closer since he left. When Sai thinks about it, she realizes that Panu's like a brother to her. They have many things in common, but the feeling she had for him once was merely her emotions playing with her. She doesn't regret going out with Panu, in fact, she's glad that she did because it made her open her eyes & realize what he wasn’t the man she’s destine for.

By the end of the week, there will be a new VP. Sai has been busy getting things settled in for the new VP. Rumor has it that he's very charming & only a few years older than her. She's been looking forward to meeting him. Plus, it means Sai wouldn't have to work with her dad anymore, not that there are problems with her dad but she rather work with someone other than her father. She was glad the new VP arrive on Friday, she will finally be able to breath easier.

--------------

A month has pass since Panu left. Sit was glad Panu left, he was tired of seeing Sai & him getting lovey dovey. Plus, this was also a chance for him to prove to Sai that he truly loves her. He's been trying to talk to Sai, but she ignores him or she'll find a way to torture him, whether it be pretending to spill coffee on him, or knocking folders making him pick it up. He sent her a dozen of pink roses once, but she threw them away. He doesn't blame her though because he deserve it, after all that Sit has put Sai through. What she is doing to him is just minor & he can handle it. The truth is, he enjoys her rude remarks & her teasing, it makes him feel close to her.

Besides Sai, May has been bothering him more than ever, even after he told her he was done with her, she still came around. He told her he doesn't love her anymore & she went ballistic, throwing things at him. He stopped loving her since the day he found out she was cheating. May broke down in tears but Sit didn't fall for it, he knew she was faking it. He finally told May that he was in love with Sai. She threaten to kill herself if he'd ever leave her. Sit knew she wouldn't do it for real so he just left her but her words still haunts him.... 'you'll regret it Sit!! You hear me! She's gonna pay & so are you...'

Sit didn't have time for May's game. Work's stressing him & he's been super busy. This friday the replacement VP is coming. This should help him keep his mind of May & her crazy ways.

----------------------------------

Friday morning

"Straighten your ties gents... button your blouse ladies... make sure things are in order... the new VP should be soon!!" Sai dad shouts at his employees as they line up outside waiting for the new VP.

"Where is Sai?? She's already late.. the VP should be here in 10 minutes..." Her dad walks back & forth checking his watch every 5 seconds.

"Miss Saiphon should be here soon sir, she's stuck in traffic right now." Jane replies.

"Out of all the days to be late she chooses this day! I told her to be here on time!" her dad throws his hands in the air, pacing faster now, "that's what she gets for moving out of the house!"

"Oh look, there's her car right now!" Jane points to the car pulling up the driveway.

She gets out of the car, "Sorry dad! traffic! My alarm didn't go off this morning!" Sai said breathing hard, fixing her hair & blouse.

"Good, you made it in time, the new VP should be here in minutes." her dad respond, shaking his head at Sai.

Shortly after, Sit walks out from the hotel, carrying some papers with him. Sai gives him a smirk & rolls her eyes at him.

"Here are the papers you ask for Sir," Sit said handing him the papers.

"oh thanks Sithra. Stand with us, the VP should be here soon" her dad replies, looking at the papers.

Just then the car pulls up to the driveway. Sai looks over her dad's shoulders trying to get a glimsp of his face.

‘oh... i can't see him..' Sai thought to herself.

The man gets out of the car & walks towards Sai's dad. Her jaw drops as the site of new VP: it's Krit.

Sai hasn't seen Krit in 4 years. Just after one year of her staying in London, Krit move to Austraila to finish up his studies. The first year of college was a life changing experience for Sai. Krit help her break out her shell & he was the one who insisted she get a make-up. He helped her out with her problems & he would listen to her whenever she needed someone to talk to. He was her best friend. After he left, they lost touch.

"Krit!" Sai's dad shakes his hand, welcoming him with a hug as well, "Glad to see you! How are your parents?? It's been a while hasn't it son, my, you are all grown now!" Sai's dad let out a hardly laugh.

"Hi Khune Deth, I'm going good, it's good to be back. My parents are doing good. Thank you for the opportunity, I've been waiting for this for a long time now, I won't let you down Sir." Krit smiles at Sai's dad.

"I know you won't! You can call me uncle! We're practically like family! I'm glad to have you work for me" Her dad smiles & turns to Sai.

"Sai, you remember Krit right? He helped you out in London for a bit?" her dad asks.

Sai smiles at Krit as he sticks his hand out for a hand shake. Sai ignores his hand & jumps on him for a hug.

"Krit! It's been a while! Ahhhh! What a surprise!?" Sai shouts with excitement.

Krit hugs her back, smiling & letting out a chuckle. Sai lets go & takes his hand.

"So how are you??? It seems like forever since we saw one another! this is just a pleasant surprise!" smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm doing good Sai & this is a pleasant surprise. I was gonna give you a call to tell you but your dad want me to surprise you." he chuckles.

A feeling of jealousy overcame Sit, as he watches Sai hold Krit's hands. He clutches his hand, making a fist. He turns away not wanting to see them close.

Sai looks at her dad & gives him a look. "well thanks for telling me dad!"

"Hey... you were surprise sweetie... oh by the way," Sai's dad turns towards Sit,
"this is Sithra, he's one of my most valuable employees, he'll be working with you too & you already know Sai will be your assistant."

Krit held his hand out, "Hi Sithra, i'm Krit, nice to meet you." he smiles at Sithra. Sit force a smile back, "Likewise." shaking his hand firmly.

They all walk in the hotel & show Krit where everything's located.

"Krit, if you need anything, just let Sai know, she'll help you out." Sai smiles at Krit.

"Sai, show Krit his office & get him settled in." her dad gesture, "Sithra come with me, we got some more paper work to do. alright bye Krit, i hope your first day here is a pleasant one."

Sit walks off, feeling a knot in his stomach, not liking the idea that Sai & the new VP are getting close.

-----------------------------

In Krit's office, he looks out the window & check his desk. Sai walks to desk & sits down.

"So Sai, how have you been? Seems like you're doing pretty good. Still looking good too." Krit sits down at his desk & looks at Sai.

"I'm doing good. Still surprise that you're the replacement VP! I'm mad that you didn't call me to tell me you're down here."

Krit chuckles, leaning back on his chair, "I'm sorry about that. You're dad wanted me to surprise you because he knew that i've been such a big help to you. so here i am... surprise..." Krit lets out a chuckle.

"I'm glad you're back, we can go out & celebrate" Sai smiles.

Krit shakes his head, "You wanna celebrate?"

"Yes i do... for your welcoming back & your position as VP. how about it?" Her face lid up, she hasn't been out in so long, she needed a break & what better way than to celebrate it with Krit.

"Okay. if that's what you want. Let's go celebrate." Krit smiles back at Sai.

"Yay! okay great, after work, we can go uhm.. we can go to the club & drink & celebrate & even dance!" Sai said with excitement.

"Slow down there Sai... we don't have to do everything all at once. I'm not going anywhere" he raises his eyebrow.

Sai chuckles, "hehe... sorry got carried away."

"Hey you know that guy, Sithra, is that his name?"

Sai froze, "Sithra? yeah... what about him...?"

"Are you two friends or what?"

Sai looks at Krit with confusion, "Uh... not really... why?"

"I think he got a thing for you or something..."

"Why do you say that..?" Sai's eyebrow rises.

"Well.. he was looking at you the whole time when we went on tour around the hotel, & whenever i got close to you, it seem like he wanted to punch me. He seems jealous or something, i don't know what it is." Krit shrugs.

Sai felt little butterflies in her stomach.

'Good, he's jealous...' Sai smiles at that thought.

"Oh.. don't mind him. His parents & my parents are really close, we go way back. He was an ass to me in high school."

Krit nods his head, "ohhh... i get it now... so back then you must've liked him but he didn't like you... & now that you've change, he's falling for you... haha.. that's something, isn't it?" Krit laughs.

"What?! No.. i uh.. i wouldn't say that he likes me, he can't stand me, what are you talking about...?" Sai reply trying not to sound nervous.

"Oh come on, he's gotta like you! he wouldn't stop staring at you! I mean, look at you Sai, you've grown a lot & any guy who doesn't like you is out of their mind."

Sai laughs, "oh please, stop it, you're being nice again..." she blushes.

"of course i'm nice but it's the truth Sai... you better watch out for him then." Kit gives her a wry smile.

"Yes Sir... I will..."

"okay... i need to get started now.. you're such a bad influence Sai..." Krit jokes, shaking his head & chuckling.

Sai threw paper clip at him.

"Hey hey.. stop throwing things & get back to work.. this isn't high school now..." Krit laughs at Sai, pretending to be serious.

"Look who's talking... you're suppose to be good influence..." Sai shakes her head & starts reading the documents, smiling to herself.

--------------------------------------

Later that day, May stops by the hotel to see Sit. On the way to the his office, she sees Sai & Krit walking close together, laughing.

"Who is that guy with Saiphon...?" peaking her head from the corner, trying not to get notice.

"Is she having an affair with him...?" May watches as Krit gets closer to Sai's ear. She smiles to herself, "Oh I can't wait to tell Sit about that bitch..." she smirks & walks to his office.

She barges right in without knocking, seeing Sit & Jane together. She balls up her fist with jealousy.

Sit was startled causing him to jump to his feet, "what the hell May!? Why didn't you knock? I'm working right now!"

"Sit! I need to talk to you!! It's really important..." May put on a sad face, "Please...?"

Jane looks May, "Oh uhm, i'll step outside for a moment then." Jane excuse herself.

May watches as Jane walks out the door, "So guess who i'd seen today...?"

"Who May?" Sit ask getting irritated.

"Your precious Saiphon..." She smiles wickedly.

"Of course you're gonna see her, she works here..." becoming frustrated with May.

"BUT... she wasn't alone... She was with another man... They were pretty close too... he was whispering in her ear..." she gives him an evil smirk.

Sit turns away, he knew who it was immediately, "Krit..." he whispers under his breath.

"They look happy too.... laughing & smiling... I think you might have a competition Sit...." she grins at him, wanting him to get mad, "I told you Saiphon is trouble... she was trouble then... she's trouble now... just be careful. I don't want you to get hurt." She moves in closer to Sit, until their bodies touch, she fixes his tie, "you know i still love you Sit..." she whisper.

Sit shakes his head & pushes her away, "is that all you needed to tell me because if it is, you can leave now, i don't have time for your small talk. I need to get back to work." He sits back down on the chair.

May stares at Sit, mad that he didn't lose his temper. She storms out his office, "Just watch Sit, you're gonna come crawling back to me... I'm gonna prove it to you. Sai is nothing but a little bitch who will deceive you. she won't love you like i do..." she said under her breath.

Back in Sit's office, his heart was pounding fast, not wanting to believe May's words but he couldn't help but think it was true. He thought about this morning, thought about the way Sai jumped on Krit with excitement, thought about the way she smiles at Krit. He started to wonder.

'just be careful...' May's words floods Sit's mind. He shook his head, "I'm taking too much..." he went back to work, pushing the thought of Krit & Sai out of his mind.

-------------------------

that evening

Krit picks up Sai at her condo. They were going out to celebrate, just as Sai had said.

"Are you ready???" Sai asks Krit, as she puts on her earrings.

"I'm ready... i'm ready... the question is... are YOU ready??" he grins at Sai.

"Oh i'm ready...." she chuckles, "Lets have some fun tonight!" she shouts with joy.

They arrive at Club DiscoNite, ready to party. The club was packed, the music thumping loud, people screaming, lights flashing, gogo dancers, and smoke in the air. The night had lots of surprise for them.

Sai grabs Krit's hand & takes him to the dance floor. "Come on Krit! Let's dance!" She shouts in his ear. Krit hesitates but follows, shaking his head & chuckling to himself.

They dance for a little while, but not for long, the dance floor was too crowded to even dance.

"Let's go sit down & drink!!" Krit shouts in Sai's ear. He takes her hand & they walk to the bar.

Krit orders a cosmopolitan for Sai & some Hennessey on the rocks for himself.

"Man.. is this place packed or what!?!" Sai shouts in his ear, "I've never seen anything so pack like this!!"

"You're telling me!? I can barely get through!" they drank their drinks, chatting up on about the old days, talking about their life & the future ahead. They laugh & had a good old time, something Sai hasn't done in so long.

----------------------------

Sit needed a drink that night & decided to hang out with Mark at the club, DiscoNite. The place was packed, music was louder than ever, the air was thick with smoke.

"Sit, my buddy, my man! what's new? What brings you out tonight?" Mark gives him a big welcoming hug, "haven't seen you in ages!"

"It's been a while, been so busy with work, it's not even funny... i need a drink."
Sit waves at the bartender, asking for a bottle of vodka.

"You want the bottle??? Man, what's wrong with you Sit? All the sudden you're drinking more than ever! What's gotten to you? May problems?" Mark shakes his head & pats his friend on the back.

Sit hasn't told him about Sai yet, afraid of what he'll say.

"May isn' the problem, although she has been hounding me lately..." Sit chugs the vodka.

"Whoa.. easy ... easy.. if it's not about May then who?"

Sit puts the bottle down, hesitant to tell Mark, "Sai's my problem.." he whispers under his breath.

Mark's eyes widen, "Wait.. what? did you say Sai... Saiphon??"

Sit takes another chug, "Yeah, i said Saiphon.."

"Okay just making sure. What about her? Is she giving you problem at work or what?"

"No, nothing like that... it's just... i uh... how am i suppose to tell you.." Sit looks around the club, lost with words.

"Wait.. wait... wait a minute... Don't tell me you've fallen for her!?" Mark puts his hands to his hips.

Sit chugs on the Vodka again, feeling the burn in his throat, trying to ignore the question.

"You have, haven't you? Oh... i told you this would happen..." Mark shakes his head.

"Can you not rub it in my face... i'm depress here. It's already bad that i've fallen for her... even worst is she turned me down..."

Mark's jaw drops, "wait what!? You told her you love her already?!?! What the hell? What else have i missed in the last couple of months?"

Sit shakes his head, "yeah, i told her... after we uhm.. after we had sex... "

"What!? You slept with her already!? Man, why didn't you tell me?!" Mark scratches his head with confusion.

"That's not important! what's important is i need to find a way to prove to her that i truly love her. She doesn't believe me & i'm running out of ideas..." Sit puts his head down, looking at the vodka bottle.

"oh wow, this is such a shock, i... i.. i don't know what to say... you've finally fallen for the girl you last expected. wow." Mark pats him on the back.

Mark browses the club, making sure nothing is getting out of hand. From a distant, he spots Sai. He taps Sit trying to get him to turn around.

"What Man?" Sit shrugs his shoulder, trying to get Mark to stop tapping him.

"Is.. isn't that Sai over there...?" Mark points ahead.

Sit turns around in an instant, looking in the direction Mark pointed.

Sure enough, it was Sai... with Krit. He felt his blood boil, the feeling of jealousy rushes through his mind. May's words about Sai floods his mind.

'Is she sleeping with all the new VPs...?" Sit grips tighter to his bottle of vodka, angry at the sight of Sai & Krit, sitting close, whispering to each other's ear.