Desires of the Heart :: Aum/Pinky

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
When Emilie woke up the next morning, she had a smile on her lips, for she had been dreaming of Paris, with the smell of sweet French bread and a nice warm cup of chocolate latte. Her eyes widened in surprise as she sighted the masculine tent and remembered where she was and how she had come to be in this chaotic scheme of a lunatic. She wished badly that this living nightmare was truly just a bad dream. Soon she will wake up to her beautiful apartment in Paris to the cool morning breezes but she knew this all wasn’t just a bad dream. She will never see Paris ever again.
This was just too much! She had to escape from this man! Just the thought of his hard cold voice sent chills down her spine. Letting out a sigh of relief when she saw that she was the only living thing inside the tent. She sat up and waited for what was in store for her. Half an hour must have gone by when she finally heard footsteps approaching her tents. She began chanting prayers, praying that it was Sam.
Unfortunately, her prayers went unnoticed when her eyes caught the demoise eyes of the Satan. Tall, dark, and mighty handsome, he stood gallantly in the doorframe.
“Get up!� He said coldly to her.
Refusing to bow down to his command, she stay put where she was. She was not going to let this man take control of her.
“GET UP!� He barked at her, when he hinted her intentions.

She turned her head away, gritting her teeth, and thinking of how much she detest this man, willing herself to not respond.
“Get up!� He impatiently barked at her. Even though she was afraid of him, she refused to give up.
In just a flash, he was beside her. She screamed as his huge, hard hand clamped her arms pulling her upward. It was obvious that her helplessness was no match for his strength.
“You’re hurting me! Let me go!� She yelled at him as he began dragging her outside.
“Let me go!� She yelled back at him, trying to jerked her arm free of his grip. “I can walk!�
He suddenly released her and it knocked her out of her balance that she fell to the dirt ground. She looked up at him, eyes full of hatred. “What do you want?� She demanded.
Once again, he clamped her arms and began pulling her upward. “You wished to bathe, didn’t you?� He asked, leading her to a small clearing that was surrounded by tall pine trees.
A large pond was located in the middle of the small clearing. It was a beautiful place, but Emilie was curious to what his true intentions were.
Ethan released her and walked to the tree stump and picked up the bundle of clothing with a towel wrapped around it, a bar of sweet-smelling jasmine soap, a small bottle of shampoo, dental hygiene products and a pair of brown flip flops.
He handed her the products and motioning his head in the direction of the water.
“You don’t expect me to bathe here, do you?� She asked.
Ethan let out a small sigh, and turned his attention to the forest landscape. He crossed his arms, and finally looked back at Emilie before giving her a response.
“Look, you’re not in Paris anymore neither are you in a civilization equipped with a bathtubs and showers. As you can already see, we are standing in the middle of the forest nowhere close to any kind of civilization. You sure as hell ain’t getting no royal treatment. You’re here now, and if you wish to bathe, you will do as the rest of us do. �
“All right. If this is the only way that I will be able to bathe and released me from all those horrible mishaps that I had ran into then so be it.� Her words had meant to string him but apparently it was showing no effects at all. “Thank you!� She said loudly and sarcastically. “And if you would please leave. I would like to take my bath in private.� She stated.
The tall handsome man standing in front of her did not budge at all, not even a single muscle.
“No. I have no intention of leaving.� He calmly said to her. He sat on a log and lazily crossed his legs
Anger crept throughout her and her face started to heat up. “You can’t possibly mean that you’re going to stay here and�-she paused not wanting to finish-“watch me!�
“That’s exactly what I intend to do. So if you will, please continue and act as if I am not here.� He boldly said, expressionless.
“Please. Rest assures. I will not do anything out of the ordinary. Please have some trust in yourself. “ Emilie softly said trying to persuade him to leave, so she can enjoy her the only freedom that she had.
“It’s not me that I don’t trust. I don’t trust you.�
“Well then, turn around!� Her blood boiled and she felt like she was able to explode!
She walked behind a large bush and glanced back to make sure his back was turn before taking off her clothes. Her lavender long sleeve shirt and denim jeans dropped to the ground. She stepped out of her clothes and walked into the water; deeper and deeper until the water was above her chest and covering her breasts. She kept her back to him the whole entire time. She washed herself under the cool delicious water. She lather the bar soap into her skin, caressing the sweet jasmine scent through her body. After scrubbing her hair with the shampoo, she softly massaged her hair.
Suddenly, she heard a loud splash behind her. It was the sound a rock colliding with the water. Alert, she covered her chest with her arms and turned around quickly. Her eyes were in contact with Ethan’s. His dark stormy hazel eyes glared back at her. His face expression was blank. What he was thinking inside his head was unknown to her. She was all too aware of her unfortunate not to mention bare condition. Blushing, she quickly turned her back to him again.
Gathering all her courage and all that as left of her ego, she finally managed to squeak out to him. “If you would please turn around, I would like to change into my clothes. “ She must have waited for at least a good two minutes but hearing no replies, she slightly turned her head back to check if his back was turned. To her surprise, he was gone. Must have walked back to the camp, she thought to herself. Feeling very self-conscious, she somehow managed to toweled herself dry before pulling the over-size white t-shirt over her head and wrapping the multi-color sarong around her waist. She slipped into the pair of flip-flop that he had given her. She was surprised to find that they fit her like a glove. She walked around the bush and sat on the same log that Ethan was just sitting on a while ago. Somewhere in her mind was telling her now was the perfect opportunity to escape but she knew better. He was close by, very close by. She was trying to dry her wet hair using the towel when Ethan came up behind her.
He didn’t have to say a word because she had already known that it was him. Standing up, she refused to looked at him and walked quietly back to the tent that she shared with him.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
OK Here it is! Emilie runways! But as we all know it, hardly does she ever make it.

Slept came slowly for Emilie. She had toss and turned fitfully in the bedroll trying to get enough energy for the next day. Finally, a few hours before daybreak, Emilie finally feel into a nice deep slumber. When Emilie finally awoke the next day, she had a smile on her lip. She had been dreaming of Paris again. Then she remembered that she was being held captivated by an insane lunatic. Easing herself from her sleeping area, Emilie washed her face and brushed her teeth in the wash bowl that was settled next to her bed. Scanning her surrounding, she noticed that everything seemed quiet and different. Now is your chance, she thought to herself. Emilie cautiously tiptoed to the heavy folds of the opening flaps. She pulled back the material covering the tent entrance and peered out. Luckily she did not see no one around. Its now or never, she thought.
Gathering her courage and knocking her fear aside, she quickly but quietly started walking out of the camp. As soon as she passed the last tent, she started running wildly. She had no idea where she was running to but all she knew that she had to get out of there. She started running off the main path just in case that psychotic Ethan chased after her. She prayed silently that no one had seen her leaving. She was also hoping that she will meet up with somebody, anybody and asked for help. She just want to go home.
Out of breath and exhausted, Emilie began to walk when she felt that she had put enough distance between them and began to walk along a river. But it was her biggest mistake to ever slow down, she heard angry footsteps in the distance and realized that her captors will soon catch up to her. Picking up sarong, she began running for her life once again. Broken roots and thorn scratch her but it did not concern her. She was running, looking back only a couple times. She ran and ran like she had never ran in her life. She was out of breath, tired, and exhausted. She was running, falling, crashing. Suddenly she felt her whole body colliding into a hard rock tree. A hard rock tree that encircled its branches around her small body frame. Gasping for air, she look up and realized that it was not a tree that she had crashed into but Ethan. Shocked and out of breath, she began to fiercely outbreak his hold of her.
“Damn you!� She screamed. “How did you catch up to me?�
“I thought you to never run away! Even if you were to travel to the end of this world or to hell itself, I’ll hunt you down and make you suffer for ever disobeying me!�
“Stop let me go! You have no right!� She yelled at him.
Ignoring her, Ethan took out a piece of rope from his back pocket. Eyeing the rope, Emilie became alert and realized that he was going to tie her up. She kicked out at him, her arms flailing in hopes to break loose his grips but his hands were like iron cast around her tiny fragile wrists.
“What are you doing?� She demanded.
“Making sure that a dog do got stray!� He teased her as he grasp her hands together and began wrapping the rope around her hands before tying them.
“You sick bastard! Let me go! You bastard! You crazy lunatic! I hope you go to hell!�
“I should beat you for running away.� He yelled at her. “MOVE!� He said, tugging on the rope as he began walking towards the river.
“Where are you taking me?�
“If I was to tell you, then it will be killing the excitement wouldn’t it?� He began walking towards the river. He wanted to be across the river and planned to take the shortcut by cutting through the water.
“You’re going to make me walk through the river.�
“Don’t worry, I won’t let you died this easy.�
“You sick bastard.� She yelled at him. She was not the most talented swimmer but she could swim to save her life. But with her hands bounded and the raging water, she was awfully terrified.
They began walking into the raging water and with each step, the water felt like it was pulling her down. Halfway across the river, her legs gave up on her and she sank into the raging water.
“Get up now! I don’t have anymore time to lose to you.� He barked at her.
“NO! I’m not going with you!� Suddenly she began to cry. Ever since this had happened to her she had not cried, but at that moment she could not take it anymore. All that she had to endure came rushing out along with her endless tears. “Just leave me alone! Please let me go. I promise you that I won’t tell nobody about this. Not even my brother, no one, not a single soul.�
“Cut the crap.� He gripped her shirt and tried pulling her up. It was his mistake. The fabric of her shirt ripped with a loud tearing sound, revealing the curvy mounds of her breast.
Realizing what he had done, Emilie hysterically screamed as she franticly tried to cover herself up. Her wet white shirt now clung to her like a second skin and her shirt was torn revealing much more than what she is able to hide. “You sick bastard!� She cried. He turned around and walked straight a head, tugging onto the rope. Forced to get on her feet, Emilie scrambled to her feet as she tried covering herself with the torn shirt.
“Don’t give me that pitiful look.� Ethan said to her as soon as they reached dry land. He took off his shirt and toss it her. “Cover yourself up.�
Emilie looked at him, angry and furious. “How can I put it on when my hands are tied like this? Untied me!� She yelled at him.
He began to walk towards her. She took a step back.
“What are you doing?�
“You wanted me to untied you right? That’s what I’m going to do.�
“No…you can’t. My shirt is ripped and if I give you my hands, my shirt will…turn around…�
“You are sure one annoying meddle some girl. Give me your hands.� She had no time to even think about it as his hands were around her wrist and pulling them forward.
“AHHHHHHH!� Emilie screamed as she feel the ripped part of her shirt falling forward, exposing her fresh. “Please! Have some sense of manners and respect!�
“Geez, you make it sound like I have not seen it before….�
“What?!�
“Don’t try to act all innocent with your big round eyes. I will not fall for it. You’re just another worthless woman on this planet and I have been surrounded by too many to be seduced by you.�
Annoyed he finished untied her hands and told her to change up before walking away. He could heard her heavy cries behind him. He pity her. He had to admit, she was indeed gorgeous. It was impossible to not want her. Even with the hint of her expose fresh, it had already sent his manhood springing with desires. He condemn himself for even bringing up the thought in his mind, from now on he had to be alert. Her presence was driving his male instinct nuts and he was on the verge of insanity. This woman was dangerous, he said to himself as he walked back to where she was.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it can u update more can wait what going to happen next. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Please update again I love it can't wait what going happen next.