DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:
i totally dont like the ending of sweet spy ... i h8 it so much...

the ending is like u can't tell whether dennis/yo ill is still alive or not..i mean it depends on us whether we want to think he's alive or not...

that's sucks... ><'
[post="66169"][/post]​
Oh no...why do I have this feeling he is going to be shot and the drama would a hanging ending? No, don't tell me!!!Pls!!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:
well i got those pics from my friend ryt..and she told me the pics are when fans can go to sweet spy filming location and meet the actors of sweet spy...
yeah i do have YM..but i hardly go there...or u can PM me or email me...
zaizai_f4_only@yahoo.com

or if u have MSN: b_4_b1@hotmail.com

well as long as i can help u..then i will help u ^ ^ but if your favour that i can't help..i am very sorry about it.. but i will try my best to help u though ^ ^

[post="66167"][/post]​
Thanks ya gurl just for hearing me out. I've send an email to ur yahoo adrress.

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
Oh no...why do I have this feeling he is going to be shot and the drama would a hanging ending? No, don't tell me!!!Pls!!!
[post="66198"][/post]​
haha yeah don't worry i won't tell u the ending...

so which eps r u up to?

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
Thanks ya gurl just for hearing me out. I've send an email to ur yahoo adrress.
[post="66201"][/post]​
OK i'll check my email after i post this ^ ^

Dennis's other commercial.. so gourgeous ^ ^

OMG take a breath people..he is so hotttt ^ ^

thanks to cyallen26@indosiar.com

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Welcome an la to this HOt hOt guy thread ^ ^
lucky u just know him..so u can c all of dennis's pic so easily ^ ^
coz b4 when i started to like him..not so much people noe about him and yeah as u noe less pic..OMG but thankfully now his pic is starting to coming out ^ ^
so we get to c our Dennis'S special Smile... :sweat:

cikna

sarNie Adult
zaizai_f4_only said:
haha yeah don't worry i won't tell u the ending...

so which eps r u up to?
[post="66232"][/post]​
Unfortunately, I couldn't dl the drama. Perhaps, the internet connection both at the office and my house are not capable to do so. Thus, I'm waiting in vain for the vcds to reach malaysia. hoping it will very soon!!

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
Unfortunately, I couldn't dl the drama. Perhaps, the internet connection both at the office and my house are not capable to do so. Thus, I'm waiting in vain for the vcds to reach malaysia. hoping it will very soon!!
[post="66526"][/post]​
ohh icic..ahauahu that mean u have to wait another couple of months....

have fun waiting .. ^ ^

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
Pee said:
Aww dennis is so hot!!!!!!!!!!! Thx for tha pictures!
[post="66648"][/post]​
don't worry..btw Dennis is so cute in that behind the scene/celebration of the end of the movie^ ^ if u can d/l u better d/l it ^ ^
coz of his smile..OMG :sweat:

zaizai_f4_only

sarNie Juvenile
cikna said:
gosh, gurl!! thanx for the pictures. you really made our days brighter! :) keep them coming!
[post="66840"][/post]​
no probs ^ ^
yeah sure ofcourse i will post dennis's new pics ^ ^ well every dennis's pic that i've seen ofcourse..
btw i have sent u the banners i made 4 u...hope u like it ^ ^

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
wow i can tell now how much you like him lol. he;'s not bad he so hot lol. when he has his sunglasses on he looks like Tik THAI TIK.l his lips does. =) THANKS>. MAYBE ILL GROW ADORE HIM TOO!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dennis is HOT.....I think he's way hotter than Daniel Henney.....but Daniel Henney has a lot of fans too.....