Defining Moments

Power

sarNie Egg
Anyone have any Defining Moments to share? Defining moments are events that impacted your life. For example, your professional career or starting college, or something that happened in college or your work place. Something that defines who you are. Please do share, I am doing a research on something.

Nameless

N i n j a
damn, i wish had one of those defining moments to share, but unfortunately it hasn't happened yet.

Actually, I don't know if you would call this a defining moment but when I went back to my home country a month ago, I realized that I wanted to become a translator. I just wanted to help. I felt like I wanted to help. I thought it was cool if I studied like eight different languages.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
My defining moment was when I graduated from high school because it mean the end of childhood life and a new beginning for the real world.. Also when I had my child. ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
the day my baby brother was born !!! I love him so much he is like my son ! for the matter of fact im about old enough to be his MOM ! --( my parent they still --> :rolleyes: ) i competely raise the little butt and when he was still a toddler he call me "MOM" :shock: i think he prolly my son in the last life hahhaha cuz i love him and spoil him so much

bugsy

sarNie Adult
wow...i guess i'd had alot of defining moments....
most of them were when stuff happened with me and my friends...umm....lets leave it at that. Wow...all the memories...its as if they all happened just yesterday. *sigh*

And a big one was going away to college. I mean...I knew that when i had to leave, things were gonna be tough and all but when i actually went off....i finally REALIZED that times were really changing....and very rapidly too. Things werent the same anymore and werent ever going to be...it was just a sad reality check point for me. :( I'm not saying that I hate college though...i like it here.

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
mine will have to be when i finally trun 21....*sigh*.....i feel soo old now......and before u know it.....i'll be 30....then 40...then 50....and then ......maybe i should stop there...