*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

credits: sarangdbsk + in:com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

unrealse vid cap of beautiful life ^__^

credits: mydbsg

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
UNO gifts to MINI last yr ^____^

he [UNO] says that even tho now he [MINI] is 18 years old, he'll always remain the smallest/youngest of the group.
*sumthing like tat kehehe*

BUHAHAHA how kute kehehe <3
not sure if itz from this yr or last...
but LOL so kute and waha masterpiece kehehe :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ARENA37-March

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Showcase + StoryBook Wallies

SHOWCASE

STORYBOOK

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks for the many many many pictures!!! it took a while for me to actually save them all you know, clicking on the thumbnail and all...hahaha

anyways, those were some hot pictures...espcially the ones from their calender.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol u r realli welcome there kehehe
hope i didn't kill u're comp >"< BUHAHA
blame it on tvxq if ur comp gits overloaded LOL~!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
babyvanny said:
the Banjun Theater was really good.. n funny.. poor xiah.. he has to play 2 parts..

did u guys see clips from their 1st concert.. omg.. they r so hott.. especially xiah.. n he also performance 'all rise' with hyukjae from super junior.. it was so good n cute.. im loving it
[post="83265"][/post]​
hey vanny you freak! nice to see you here my friend....lol who is that euh hyke....? he is such a hottie '

i havent seen the drama with all of them yet but i heard my jj is in there...soo im soo there to support and love my hunnie forever

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
BUHAHAHA...hey is it just me or did u steal my siggy idea >"<
buhahaha...btw i think itz a small wrld..not of us can escape each other buhahaha...hey thier newbie babyvanny...itz a rare chance to c u and sanny as newbie kehehe ^______^

Keomany

Music.heal.All
aZn_FrEaK said:
BUHAHAHA...hey is it just me or did u steal my siggy idea  >"<
buhahaha...btw i think itz a small wrld..not of us can escape each other buhahaha...hey thier newbie babyvanny...itz a rare chance to c u and sanny as newbie kehehe ^______^
[post="85141"][/post]​
ohh sin hunnie shut up...you suppose to be like good idea to copy me..not you take mine that too mean... :lmao: jp yes i did copy you!

yea her ko forum is amazing...vanny next time u get on msn we are still pickin up where we left off

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
oh boi tat dun seem to good...HIDE VANNY HIDE...i noe how keo can b online >"< kehehehe jk...hey back to topice...
DONGBANG ROX~!! kehehe :p

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah okay i saw their drama together and all i could say is my hunnie hero rock!

he is so cute and man i wonder why they hind his talent this whole time..he soo good!

lol i wonder if that how he act in real life it is hunnie you are soo mine! like if you had a choice

so yea hero hero hero all the way!

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I just wanted to share some screencaps of my favorite parts from Yunho's banjun.

Yunho as a hobo, lol :loool: I was laughing so hard when I saw this. :loool:

Micky, the biggest player :p

Jaejoong...playing with Barbies :lmao:

Junsu and Changming...dating??? :loool:

^bonus, I love his expression in this scene. it was so cute..he was like "Yunho turned into pillows" :lol:

LOL, I think the TVXQ guys really have a good sense of humor to be making fun of themselves, that's why I love them even more! :wub:

Oil

sarNie Egg
gosh, i love this banjun drama of dbsk; it's so good and yeah i laughed so hard when i saw yunho as a hobo

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahhah thanks for the picture Jam and u have hero playing dollie..thank i love the picture

i have finish this party yet i hope i do soon

Keomany

Music.heal.All
sin those are soo cute!! you did a good job with the picture! but i know for a fact that you have more picture of hero then that! love ya!