..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
dbsk's purple line single made number 1 for the week..it only beat out the no. 2 single by like 500 copies so it was really really close....anyway...a number 1 single is a number 1 single...should be good publicity for their album

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I finally got my copy of "T" album and the songs are great! I don't know if anyone wants the album........if anyone wants me to upload the album, just let me know and I'll upload it

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i'm waiting for my "T" copy -________-|||
should be here soon . . . but guess what's out?

THEY'RE SOLO T.R.I.C.K MEMBER SINGLE!!!
well so far only yoochun, changmin, and junsu single are out (on yesaisa anyway)

untinnu

sarNie Adult
ok...does anyone know what's the difference between the different versions of the T album that they have besides the price? cuz I've dled all of the versions and there's just too many of it and I wanted to delete some, so..is there any difference?

btw!!! YunJae in Osaka!! w00t!!! *YunJae's fangirl mode kicking in* they were sooooooooooooo cute together!!! and OMG!! right when they picked the scroll, Yunho was soooooooo quick and he had snatched the scroll..then!! it ends up that he picked Jaejoong's name!! it's fate!! LOL..Yunho's reaction was soooooooooooo cute!!! and Yoochun's pout when his scroll had Changmin's name...haha..cute!!! Junsu was alone!

and OMG!! Jae's birthday..well, it's late now...but the members were soooooo sweet!! Yoochun got him speakers!! and Jaejoong sat there hugging it!! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! and Changmin got him a cactus plant, Junsu got them an Ipod..something, and Yunho!!! Yunho got him an apron!!! *Yunjae fangirl mode again* gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i'm waiting for my "T" copy -________-|||
should be here soon . . . but guess what's out?

THEY'RE SOLO T.R.I.C.K MEMBER SINGLE!!!
well so far only yoochun, changmin, and junsu single are out (on yesaisa anyway)
Yunho's and Jaejoong's already out..though, I don't think it's officially released yet since I don't see any cover for it..

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Cassiopeia is recorded in the Guiness World Record as the BIGGEST fanclub of an artist!!!! w00t!!!!

Congrats to DBSK and CAssiopeia!!!

Also!! Jaejoong got voted "Asia's Most Handsome Guy"!! 1st place!! over 4 million votes..

then comes Jerry Yan

and Yunho came in 3rd!!!! with around 3 million votes..

Congrats to YunJae!!!

Hankyung got 8th place with a little over 2 million votes..

in total..about 40 million Netizens voted...

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
^the record is actually a rumor . . . nothing offical yet has happen, but we may never know right?

anyway tvxq made 19 in the world wide music chart or whatever that chart is called xD

anywhoo . . .

[Single] Tohoshinki - Two hearts / WILD SOUL (Released February 6, 2008)

"Two hearts / WILD SOUL" is Tohoshinki's 17th single and the first from the "TRICK" series.

Genre : Ballad/Rock
Encoded : 320kbps
File Size : 39.29MB

[x DOWNLOAD x]

credit: zdegrees + bww2 + TooHon_SF

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info on DBSK and the download of Changmin's solo.

Jaejoong coming as first place doesn't surprise me for he is the HOTTEST man alive besides our leader Yunho U-know.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^the record is actually a rumor . . . nothing offical yet has happen, but we may never know right?
nope...it's true..and it's official...I'm thinking that you think it's a rumor because of Soompi? just a guess, cuz I know that soompi didn't get the source yet..though, last time I checked at DBSK's community, someone said that they posted the source on Soompi already...I don't go to soompi, so I'm not sure..

so we can celebrate!!!!!

sisii

Someone actually posted the pictures as a proof that the boys ARE in the Guinness Book of record on Soompi. The copy for this year record is not release yet but maybe near the end of 2008 ^^

rukmos

sarNie Adult
TVXQ and Rain Returns to Korea in September

Rain and TVXQ will make a comeback on the Korean music scene this September after 2 years since they released an album.

Rain and TVXQ are one of Korea's representative top artists so it would be like the comeback of the kings. They both entered the American and Japanese markets respectively with success. Now the Korean fans are more excited to see them have their activities in Korea.

TVXQ who has exceeded the average expectations for korean idol groups, gained the top spot for the Oricon Charts in Japan and will also be releasing their 4th Album in September. Having received the award for the Golden Disk last 2006, they entered the Japanese market and their 16th single, "Purple Line" topped the Oricon Charts.

Also, they were the first Asian artists to get to the top spot on Oricon Weekly singles chart. An SME representative has said, " TVXQ will release an album in September and since they haven't had any activities in Korea for a very long time, they will attend the end of the year ceremonies and as well as perform for the Korean fans"

Credits: JOINS & Rosa@tvxqsoul

I'm not a Rain fan so I really don't care either way if he makes a comeback or not, but I love TVXQ so I'm really excited for their Korean album to be out later this year.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
w00t!! Rain!! he's been quiet..and as for DBSK they're be in Korea for the new president of Korea inauguration(sp??)'s too..then I guess they'll go back to Japan..and also!! Yoochun and Jaejoong will probably be on 8vs1 with Heechul, and Yunho will also probably be on Miraculous Victory and DEfeat.. can't wait for it!!!!!!!! especially the inauguration..