..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
First off, in response to the SM post, I can't really take a side on that. As much as I love TVXQ, I don't think LSM has time to go around beating up everyone under the SM label. As for the threats to other artists from SM, isn't that a part of corrupted showbiz? I'm pretty sure, you'll find that everywhere, not just with SM.

I do think it's unfair how they barely make any money from their cd sales, but then again, they get money from other things, such as advertising deals. Think about all the brands that you see them promoting and the cfs that they make. That's a quite a lot of money that the company they are advertising is paying them for. That's where most of their money should come from.

Anyways, yay! They are releasing their third album soon! I can't wait for it....I really don't like their new looks though. Jaejoong is so pale that the blonde hair makes him look sick, as sisii said. I can't wiat to see the MV though. It sounds like it should be interesting. TVXQ in many places....

I listened to Jaejoong's laugh and OMG that is so cute! It's like "ha-ha-ha....ha-ha-ha..." lol :wub: Their Stick pictures are hot, it doesn't really seem to match the ad but those look so yummy.

Naro, I'm not sure where sisii watches Inkigayo, but you can dl the show from clubbox.

Naro

sarNie Egg
Naro, I'm not sure where sisii watches Inkigayo, but you can dl the show from clubbox.
Oh cool...am not familiar with clubbox tho...is dat website in eng coz its rly difficult to register otherwise...it'll be great if u giv me heads up wen the download is available ;)

Does anyone has Jaejoong's "Suhshi"...been lookin for it :)

Naro

sarNie Egg
Dunno bout u guys but am startin to really dig Jae's hair...he looks like one of those Japanese animated hotties :wub: ;)

Credits:MyPrideJJ, Beztiz & Mabe@Soompi

Credits:GB + Pantip + Gagfanzil + BZ + Mabe&Kindani@Soompi + JUSTINE }@AF

THAI CONCERT

Credits: Pingbook, Pingchp@Soompi, Kindani@Soompi & Mabe@ Soompi

Credits: Pingbook, Pingchp@Soompi, Kindani@Soompi & Mabe@ Soompi

sisii

Jaejoong looks like a doll haha After seeing him with black hair ever since he debuted I still need some time..he doesn't look that bad though. I may sound biased but Yuhno always look good haha Micky should cut his hair..I wanted to post some pictures of the boys press conference but there are so many lol Here's a link instead.

http://music.sanook.com/gallery/gallery_12444.php

Talking about concert...I was soo close! -_________-; So close to seeing them but my darnn alarm clock had to ring! <_< I've could seen Suju and DBSK :( Anyways, some fans said that Suju performance was more alive then DBSK since the boys looked tired and exausted. I understand, the boys are working soo hard lately. They said that the mask has return to replace Changmin in the dance sequence loll i hope he gets better.

I want Dong Bang pookie stick! It looks delicious ~hahaha I also love the way Jaejoong laugh. It's soo cute the 'HA-HA-HA' lol Thanks aZn_FrEaK for the upload and for DBSK Fan Cam ^-^

That video was overload of Dong Bang cuteness! The guys where super funny and I love the night view from their room. awww BAMBI! Yuhno is an adoring father hehe Man, Yuhno has a huge saving bank haha Another thing I love was when Jaejoong was going to play his song. I love the way he said 'Bisco in coupoull!!' (bisco in couple) HAHA XD He's soo cute! He pouted his lips too when saying it hahaha

Ohh Naro, I usually watch Inkigayo when I download the performance but I can also watch it via satellite on tv hehe I have channels such as SBS, MBC, ETN, etc :)

Naro

sarNie Egg
Ohh Naro, I usually watch Inkigayo when I download the performance but I can also watch it via satellite on tv hehe I have channels such as SBS, MBC, ETN, etc :)
Wow...those are the channels they usually come out for perf n stuff rite?!...am soooo jealous :(

I OWN THIS PAGE :lol: :lol: B)​

Keomany

Music.heal.All
thanks Nero for that picture of jae joong...he is soo hot!.....but the only person i not liking the hair is mickey lol...but sure lol...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Oh cool...am not familiar with clubbox tho...is dat website in eng coz its rly difficult to register otherwise...it'll be great if u giv me heads up wen the download is available ;)

Does anyone has Jaejoong's "Suhshi"...been lookin for it :)
Clubbox is sort of like a downloading program/site. I think you can get the whole Inkigayo show from wackycashew's cb [click].
Yes, it is all in korean, but you can get directions how to use clubbox here: [click].
Some clubboxes need you to be a member before you can join, and to join, you would need to sign up for an cb id.
To sign up for an id/joining a cb [click]

Clubbox is a very handy program, especially for HQ files. I <3 CB! ;)

And also, here's Jaejoong's Suhshi
[click]

Sisii! You are so lucky to have those channels!!!! Ah, I'm so jealous...I should get statellite as well...haha, but dling them is fine for me also...therefore I can watch them whenever I want. :D

Naro

sarNie Egg
@JaM: Thanx!!!...tink i managed to register but after dat i got lost completely...how do u search for the files?!...wish they had english version as well :( ...i was just wonderin...Jaejoong's 'suhshi' seems to come to an abrupt end...i hav dis one alrdy but i thot there was a fuller version of it...thanx though...sure appreciate it ;)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^There's a navigation menu on the left side. For the Inkigayo shows, click on the "+" next to "Inkigayo" and below that you'll see the two subdivisions of that folder titled "full shows" and "cuts." Click on the one you want and follow the download instructions that I gave you earlier.

If you scroll down the menu, she also has a bunch of TVXQ stuff in their own folders ("DBSK").

For even more TVXQ stuff, you can check out other clubboxes as well. One that use to have a lot of TVXQ stuff was incom (Incomplete Forum) [click] but they haven't been updating it, it seems like. Plus they have deleted a lot of stuff but you can still get some of the hardsubbed files from there.

As for Jaejoong's "Suhshi," sorry about that. I had it but I've never listened to it so I didn't know that it wasn't complete. That's the only version I have of it also, sorry.. Maybe someone else has the full version of it. azn_freak usually has tons of TVXQ stuff. ^_^

Naro

sarNie Egg
@JaM: Thank u zillions...am trying to download a file rite now...hopefully it'll work...tink i'll get the hang of it in a while :)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^np :D

I hear that Jaejoong and Junsu are going to be on X-Man!!! If it's true, it's going to be Jaejoong's first time on this show and Junsu's third time. I miss TVXQ on these game shows and their little dance battles. :D I can't wait!!!! I just hope it's true... *wishing*

Naro

sarNie Egg
Yea i heard the same thing...tink its 90% likely but some are saying that they mite be just rumours cause apparently there wer similar rumours earlier...i so wna see Jaejoong in a game show :wub: ...btw, regarding dat dance battle thingy...i've seen only one wid Junsu and Yunho...did the other members also participate?!...i read somwer dat u can download only one file per day from clubbox...dats not true, is it?...i cnt seem to d/l anymore after i finished downloading dat first file...sigh :(

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Yea i heard the same thing...tink its 90% likely but some are saying that they mite be just rumours cause apparently there wer similar rumours earlier...i so wna see Jaejoong in a game show :wub: ...btw, regarding dat dance battle thingy...i've seen only one wid Junsu and Yunho...did the other members also participate?!...i read somwer dat u can download only one file per day from clubbox...dats not true, is it?...i cnt seem to d/l anymore after i finished downloading dat first file...sigh :(
Haha, yeah there were rumors of all of them being on X-Man earlier but then it turned out that it wasn't true. However, Park Myung Soo and Ji Sang Ryul did an imitation of them, with three backdancers wearing face masks of TVXQ...so you can say that it was sort of true...XD

As for the dance battles, there had to be some sort of dancing that they did in all the X-Man episodes that they were on. I guess they're not really dance battles, but that's what they show calls it so yeah. There's often the introduction-dance part and then during the couple selection there is also more dancing. I remember Yunho and Xiah were having a mini battle in their Of Course game also.

Anyways, as for CB, I've been having trouble dling from clubbox as well...is that a new rule that they put up? Because before, I could download many files in one day...unless you meant that they only allow you to download one file at a time...which is true.

Naro

sarNie Egg
APPARENTLY THIS IS WHAT THEIR NEW ALBUM'S GONNA LOOK LIKE.

(Credits:Mabe@soompi & Fairytale_Angel@AF)

I cant stop droolin over their new pix...the concept of their new alb looks interesting...next week they'll be unveiling the album...cant wait :wub: :wub: :wub:

aZn_FrEaK: I went crazy when i first saw dat pix...they all look so cool B)

sisii

OMG They look awesome!!!! Jaejoong looks pretty hehe Yuhno is soo gorgeous! Junsu buff up huh? He's looking hot! Max looks mature and don't tell me that Micky has the dreads -___-;

Anyways, they all look amazing!^^ Thanks for posting aZn_FrEak and Naro :)

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
surprise surprise gurls if u guys haven't heard da preview yet of their new song!!

O-Jung.Ban.Hap (O Thesis)
60 Second Preview

uploaded: 9/24

O-Jung.Ban.Hap_Preview.wma [zshare ; 0.95MB]

credit: Miranda@H.O.T.&DBSK

i'm luvin it LOL XD
can't wait for da album!!
this track is AWSOME!!
hiphop meets punk tech blend with pop LOL ^____~b

-----------------------------

receiving award @ Asia song festival

credits: listed + sarangdbsk + H.O.T.&DBSK

pic was taken when they received an award from the Asia Song Festival on September 22
it was say that jae got a lilo teary eyed <keheh how kute>

-----------------------------

Boy Bands Battle at Festival
By Cathy Rose A. Garcia
Staff Reporter

KWANGJU _ It was billed as a showcase of Asian music at its best, but the third Asia Song Festival held here Friday ended up being a battle between the two most popular boy bands in the region, Korea’s TVXQ and Japan’s Arashi.

Around 30,000 fans came from all over the country, and some even came from Japan to watch the free concert, which was organized by the Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange (KOFICE).

During the concert, KOFICE president Shin Hyun-taek said he hoped the event would boost more cultural exchanges among Asian countries.

Top artists from China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and the Philippines performed at the concert. However, it was apparent the most successful pop culture exchange was between Korea and Japan, of which boy bands TVXQ and Arashi have gained popularity in each other’s countries.

Since it was Arashi’s first performance in Korea, their fans went wild when the five member group appeared on stage wearing bright pink suits. Performing their trademark song, ``A-RA-SHI,'' the group impressed the crowd with their dancing and even included some Korean lyrics. They also sang ``Kitto Daijobu'' and ``Wish,'' the theme song from the popular Japanese drama ``Hana Yori Dango (Boys Over Flowers).’’

During a news conference at Damyang Resort on Thursday evening, Arashi member Matsumoto Jun said the group was happy to participate in the festival and have the opportunity to share their music with the rest of Asia.

Arashi member Sakurai Sho said the group was surprised to find they were popular in Korea. Last July 31, around 1,500 fans welcomed Arashi when they held a news conference at the Incheon International Airport.

``Until the airport incident, we never realized that we would be close with Korean fans. That’s why if you ask us about our secret to being famous in Korea, we’d like to ask that ourselves. I was skeptical and can’t believe it myself,'' Sakurai said.

Meanwhile, TVXQ’s fans also screamed their loudest at the concert, when the Korean group unveiled a new, more mature image. Wearing somber black suits and new hairstyles, TVXQ performed the ballad ``And Holding Back the Tears,'' and their new Japanese single, ``Sky.'' They ended the festival with a fireworks-studded performance of ``Rising Sun.''

Aside from the boy bands, the song festival also showed different sides of Asian pop music. There were the sexy divas such as Japan’s Koda Kumi, Hong Kong’s Kelly Chen, Thailand’s Katreeya English and Vietnam’s Ho Quynh Huong.

Koda, who is considered Japan’s Madonna, showed off her provocative dance moves and strong vocals. English, a pretty Thai singer, charmed the crowd as she sang the Thai version of ``I think I,'' a song from the popular Korean drama ``Full House.’’

The concert also featured singer-songwriters such as Kitchie Nadal from the Philippines, Tanya Chua from Singapore and Tank from Taiwan. Nadal performed ``Wag na wag mong sasabihin (Don’t ever tell me),” a ballad that was used as the theme song of the Korean drama ``Lovers in Paris'' in the Philippines.

Chua sang an emotional ballad ``Beautiful Love,'' while Tank performed songs combining elements of Oriental music with hip-hop.

The Asia Song Festival, which was broadcast in 10 major television networks across Asia, ended with an awarding ceremony for the participating artists.

credits: Korea Times + yonhap (pic) + newsen (pic) + oct23ria@kpopper + H.O.T.&DBSK

TVXQ vs Arashi o_O?

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
TVXQ, “O-Jung Round of applause Hap” (O-Thesis) is our story

Why the group TVXQ chose "O-Jung Ban Hap” as their 3rd title album?

The title of this song means "the interminable development and the progress of the company". "O" comes from the Korean word which means "current wishes."
TVXQ as declared this song to be similar to their own history. They began with a "childish" image and overcame the difficulties and the challenges in order to become rising stars of Asia. TVXQ members says that their history is the significance of "Jung Ban Hap (the Thesis)"

TVXQ declare: "For the promotion of O-Jung Round of applause Hap, we will show a more powerful image rather than a ripe image."

O-Jung Ban Hap is a mixture of different kinds of music including Hip-hop ,trances and others.
TVXQ will perform their title song on September 30 in Seoul Jamsil Stadium starting at 7p.m. where they will give their showcase.
In the showcase, TVXQ will perform songs off their 3rd album, show video clips, and also talk to their fans about one another.
For this particular showcase the event will be free as a gift to the fans.

Other news: on September 29, the day before the showcase, TVXQ will release their 3rd album and begin officially promotion of their 3rd album starting with SBS "Inkigayo" for their Comeback on October 1.

Credit: cassiopeia HK + JoyNews24 + sarangdbsk + H.O.T.&DBSK

Naro

sarNie Egg
When i first heard their new song, i was like...this song is FUNKY B) ...it makes u wna get up and move ur BOOTY ;)