..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
i'm w/ jam keheh
thanx goodness they're all older then me *phew*
max onli by a month so kehe ^___^
yeha they realli r...i saw sum piccie of they're making of hiphop
RAWR i heard junsu lost his first kiss during the practice GRRR~!
this sux...*sigh* bu o well i'm over it lol onli took me a min XD
aniwai...i just saw they m countdown perf and they looks so TT.TT w/o jj aww my poor oppa
lub ya <3

Keomany

Music.heal.All
wow havent been on here forever..i heard abour jae dui...lol what can i say i will love and support him when he did wrong..everyone make mistake...

first kiss ? way to go xiah! lol

Muddie Murda

smile...
Stupid question! :D :D

Or maybe not! LOL

I wanted to watch their banjun drama...but only if it has subs...have the fans subbed this? and if so, where could I get the HQ of it? (clubbox link? :D)

Thanks! I dunno where else to ask cuz...DAMN I'M SCARED TO GO TO DBSK'S FORUMS... >_< (really I am)

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
Muddie MuRda said:
Stupid question! :D :D

Or maybe not! LOL

I wanted to watch their banjun drama...but only if it has subs...have the fans subbed this? and if so, where could I get the HQ of it? (clubbox link? :D)

Thanks! I dunno where else to ask cuz...DAMN I'M SCARED TO GO TO DBSK'S FORUMS... >_< (really I am)
[post="110115"][/post]​
I uploaded them all into my archive :D Well, their newer ones anyways. If you want the very first two that they made (it was sometime in October of 2005) with english hardsubs, check out incom's cb http://clubbox.co.kr/incom

Dangerous Love is my most favorite-est one! ;)

Muddie Murda

smile...
thanks guys!!!!!!! ^_^

I'm scared of the forums cuz like...like ly said, you don't feel "in"...soo many fans...who to be friendly too? Plus it's such a large community and ppl are so strict and and and "WHY DONT' YOU GO LOOK BEFORE YOU ASK!??!" and and and yeah... -_-

thanks a lot!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol u guys r so kute keheh
yeah most fourms r pretti tight all togither...iunno but i'd sai i feel like a transpasser here keheh XD
gosh haven't been in this thread for a bit keheh
o and bout xiah first kiss...itz onli a rumor thanx god...or so i hope >"<
aniwoo...keheh our bois gonna b in mayasia in july 14 for so who lives there keheh...srry if i misspell did i happen to mention i got an F in spelling in grade skool XD jk
hmmm...imma have to go recheck on the dates on this keheh but i think its in july for sure...
lucky fan there...well i'm off to send a tvxq shirt to a friend tat lives there...gosh she's so lucky
i'm so gonna beat her w/ a [insert object] if she meets xiah and dun get me an autograph TT.TT

Keomany

Music.heal.All
hahah yea forum is just a matter of people whos been there longer talk to each other more...the new one just have to find their way in...but i agree some forum is a bit..0.o am i welcome....but everyone is nice..its a forum

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^thanks for sharing the photos! Sheesh..Junsu and Yoochun has such red lips...are the wearing lipstick? lol, haha those are cute pictures though. ^_^

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm really trying to get use to this band... i mean most of their performances, their outfits really are horrbile especially the hair.. but i think yunho seems cuter...so i'm not that fan of this band nor super junior. lol

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^Haha, you must not be watching recent ones then. LOL, I know sometimes I question their styles too. I mean, it's just like what the hell were they thinking when they threw that on? Haha, I still love them though. But then again, I think every band goes through a phase where their style is a little out there. LOL, Shinhwa had those phases too ;)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^lol i totally forgot about shinhwa's phrase, too but don't you think DBSK did it a bit overboard? lol but yours right i haven't see the recent ones... i think i saw one .. the one in japan concert... it's not bad outfits... but still i'm trying... lol

Keomany

Music.heal.All
kitkat said:
^lol i totally forgot about shinhwa's phrase, too but don't you think DBSK did it a bit overboard? lol but yours right i haven't see the recent ones... i think i saw one .. the one in japan concert... it's not bad outfits... but still i'm trying... lol
[post="112270"][/post]​
hahah i agree with you on that..i love dbsk....i like their style yet they can go from girly then try to be manly..but their style change a lot depending on the album and the look they try to get...but that good you try to open up...rather they just giving an opinion on it :lmao:

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
yeah, everytime a new single/album comes out, they have a new look. Like for Rising Sun, they were all dark and sort of freaky looking...but then for Tonight, they were all preppy and just so cute! (I love their Tonight look though I don't really like that song) And then for their Japanese album that just came out, they're pretty preppy looking too but more mature looking if you know what I mean...lol, so yeah you can approximate when a picture of them was taken by the way their hair is usually styled. If you see one of Micky Yoochun with his long hair and gross extentions, you'll know that it was during the Rising Sun phase. :D

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
Keomany said:
thanks for sharing girl...jae joong is soo hott i love him....ohhh drool
[post="111159"][/post]​
He don't want you!!!

ahahLOL you are so into the girly guys.. ahahlol

Keomany

Music.heal.All
Yo thoyting why you have to call me out like that huh..just cause I dont like your yunho you dont have to hate on me...you just cant handle it lol...

girly? more like metrosexual i would say..and they are hott..

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
whatever.. I dont have to hate on you.. you dont have nothing for me to hate on.. and I could care less if you dont like yunho cause he's not my man.. just a korean singer that I admire.. cause no celebrity is love my all.. there are people who dont like and there are people who like.. everyone have their own taste...

yeah.. your guys are werid ahahlol.. YUNHO SO HOT!!