..:DBSK/TVfXQ:..

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone tell me where can I go watch TVXQ's movie?
Banjun drama "First Love."

Since everyone's talking so much about it I wanna watch too but can't find it in here. or maybe I missed it, don't know.

And is their jap verison of Rising Sun out yet? I wanna watch too.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^"First Love" was the very first banjun drama with only Yunho and Yoochun opposite Jung Hyebin. I think it was from last year (during the Rising Sun look, because I remember Micky Yoochun had that gross hairstyle, ^_^) and consists of two parts. Anyways, look on the first page of this thread because I remember azn_freak uploaded it. However, I don't think anyone ever made soft subs for it but you can get the english hard-subtitled one at incom's cb. :D

edit: yep, just checked the first page and they're still there ^_^

aZn_FrEaK said:
OTHERS:
sorry no subs... >_<
2005.10.02 SBS Banjun Drama Part 1[yunho + mickey] <<this is the one in which they were in skool unni...
2005.11.27 SBS Banjun Drama[yunho + mickey] <<this is the one with the cap i posted
Banjun Translation 1 + 2<<translate credits to choyreo
[post="4471"][/post]​

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^it still works :huh:

EDIT: I'm planning on uploading ALL the TVXQ Banjuns, but I was wondering if you girls were interested in them, because I don't want to upload them for no reason.

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
Wooh!!! Go Changmin!!! Sexy body!!! Even though it's odd, I mean, YW, OMG GORGEOUS!!! His body makes me melt, even though I DO LOVE MY JUNSU!!! But yes, YW's has an amazing body, but I can understand, Changmin is just so tall!! But he is skinny, so is Micky...

Ah... DBSG, where art thou!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I miss thee!!! Nothing to dl!!!!

Keomany

Music.heal.All
JaM said:
^it still works :huh:

EDIT: I'm planning on uploading ALL the TVXQ Banjuns, but I was wondering if you girls were interested in them, because I don't want to upload them for no reason.
[post="102093"][/post]​

really girl ill check it again..btw which one are you thinking about upload cuz im interest in the unforgettable gir....

thanks

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
I have them all with english subtitles, so which ever ones you want, tell me and I'll upload them. :D

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol yeha dbsk is also known as tvfxq ^___^
they're also known as tvxq or dbsg
dependin on how u spell it XD
DBSK stands for Dong Bang Shin Ki and
TVfXQ stands for Tong Vfang Xien Qi
yet both means "Gods Rising from the East"....dun noe if i can explain it ani more
other then tat dbsk is krn spellin and tvfxq is international XD
lemme noe if u dun understand this LOL
i'm bad at explainin XD

o and a lilo sumthing i found on the wed very interesting keheh

Tong Vfang Xien Qi has also released albums and singles in China. SM Entertainment has thought of adding a Chinese member to their group to help their popularity within the country. The management company had additionally thought of splitting Tong Vfang Xien Qi into two groups: one three-member group (U-Know, Micky, Xiah) to perform in South Korea and the other two (Hero, Max) with the new Chinese member to perform in China. The news of the addition of a new Chinese member/splitting the group is upsetting to the fans of Tong Vfang Xien Qi, Cassiopeia. The fans claim the musical group would only be itself with the five original members. Although this rotation was a problem in their first album, SM Entertainment did not rotate then; however, the problem had rosen again. However, now, SM Entertainment has abandoned the idea of rotating a Chinese member in Tong Vfang Xien Qi because of the overflowing amount of complaints from Cassiopeia and other fans.

credits: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
thanx goodness for tat and it better stay tat wai LOL XD

*sigh* have u guys heard about hero oppa and the DUI >"<
thanx goodness he was alrite but poor japanese fan...*sigh*
he can't perf w/ the guys for 2 months can't drive for 2 months
can't even perf w/ the guys in their jap tour *sigh*
just when he has begun to dance again he's taken back again
well we're all ppl and we all make mistake...
oppa will learn never to DUI again...too mani media
b/s imma kick ani fan of oppa who's callin him stupid cuz of it
"u aint a fan of his if u can't look pass tat"
a lilo quote from keo...tho it's not wrd for wrd XD
keo'll come after u're butt more then i will :p
and another sumthing of wah she says...we should b cheerin him up not putting him down at this time
he's punish enough he dun need his so call "fans" to turn their back on him~!!
YoungWoong JaeJoong FIGHTING~!!!

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
here's da news TT ^ TT
srry dun noe who to credit to this cuz a friend email it to me *sigh*

SM Entertainment Announces the discontinuation of Jaejoong's Activities

The news of DBSK's YoungWoong Jaejoong getting caught for DUI has spread to Japan and shocked Japanese Fans.

At 1:20am on April 7th, YoungWoong Jaejoong was driving a BMV which belonged to his friend's father. He was returning to his apartment when he was stopped by a police officer at Ramada Renaissance Hotel and was ordered to take the breath test. His level of alcohol was 0.071% and brought in for the violation of the The Road Traffic Law and his license was taken away for 100 days.

DBSK's company SM Entertainment has already made an official apology to fans on the 7th. "We apologize deeply to those who loved and supported DBSK. YoungWoong Jaejoong is also regreting what he did. YoungWoong Jaejoong will have time to practice self-control and as for upcoming activities, the office will have a discussion with the event representatives and make a decision. YoungWoong Jaejoong has realized again, how important the acts of a licensed driver is through this incident. He has promised not to do anything to worry the fans ever again. And on the company's side we will do our best so something like this won't ever happen again and we deeply apologize again"

Avex Entertainment stated on its Official Homepage w/ SM Entertainment's Apology "Jaejoong will stop his activities for a while and DBSK will perform has 4 members. To everyone who supported to DBSK, "BigEast" Fanclub Members & staff members we apologize. Regarding Jaejoong's future activities we will make a decision after talking to Jaejoong himself."

YoungWoong Jaejoong who caused this incident will make an apology to fans himself at the BBQ Concert on April 9th.

DBSK has recently released their 1st Japanese Album 'Heart, Mind & Soul' and 'History of Japan' DVD on March 23rd and has ranked #8 and 7 on the Oricon Chart Respectively. But this incident has caused a setback in their Japan Activities.

As for the Mnet-KM 'M! Countdown Japan' which is being held on April 15th, DBSK will perform as 4 members.

But the most thing the Japanese fans are worrying about it is whether Jaejoong will be able to participate in the Japan Tour scheduled in the month of May and June. They are wondering if the First Japan Tour Concert will be done by 4 members or if Jaejoong will do a comeback.

The Japan Tour Concert tickets are all sold out and the tour is scheduled for May 13th through June 25th in 7 cities which are Saporo, Osaka, Yokohama, Hukuohka, Nagoya, Nigata & Tokyo. Due to Fans warm support, 4 additional concerts has been added for May 18th in Osaka, May 27th at Yokohama, June 27th and 28th in Tokyo. There will be a total of 11 concerts.

On March 26th, tickets were being sold to DBSK's Official Japanese Fanclub members and the tickets were sold out in 6 days. Fanclub members and regular individuals were requesting additional concerts and this showed that many people were looking forward to DBSK's 1st Tour Concert.

The reason why DBSK's Korean & Japanese Company's made an apology and stopped Jaejoong's activities is also because of the major events that are coming up but also to make him aware of the acts as a licensed driver and to take his own responsibility for what he did.

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
neena said:
okay quick question: is DBSK also known as TVfXQ too? they have two stage names? if so, why?
[post="104308"][/post]​
I explained it a little here: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...ndpost&p=103242

And as for Jaejoong's DUI...aish, I guess that confirms that he's not a god :lol: I was seriously doubting that he was human, lol jk. Well, all I should say to him is tsk tsk *shakes head* bad influence on younger kids, shame on you Jaejoong. I still love him though! You shouldn't linger on stupid mistakes that's already over and done with.

aZn_FrEaK

*~JUNSU'S DORK~*
lol agree ^___^
here's a lilo project tat soompi is doing for jj ani 1 wanna join ^___^ pm me~!!

We should BOMBARD HIM with LOVE POSTCARDS XDD

The Project
Everyone knows about JaeJoong's situation right now, with the whole drunk arrest ordeal. He's going through a hard time right now. And as fans we should support him. We've come up with a mini project that we're launching right now. A way of showing him our love.

Basically we're going to get as many JaeJoong fans to make him creative post cards. When we have all the post cards we can get we will put the post cards in an album and decorate it. Then we will send it to him.

The Process
1. Sign up. PM me @ sw33tTaRT and I will add you to the list. And I will PM you my address.
2. We have made a layout // cutout of the a heart shaped postcard at the bottom. You can either use that heart or cut out your own. In the address place of the postcard put to JaeJoong and somewhere have the date of when the postcard was made. Decorate it however you want. Any color, any design, go all out. BE CREATIVE!!! SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFO!!!
3. When you're finished put ur post card into an envelope. And then mail the envelope with postcard inside to me.
4. After the deadline I will put it together. I will bind them and put them into a binder // ablum or find someway to present them nicely.
5. Then I will send them to Joongie and he'll love and cry over what great fans he has.

The Postcard
1. The postcard is to be no smaller than 3 inches wide, 2.5 inches tall.
2. The postcard is to be no bigger than 7 inches wide, 6 inches tall.
3. On the heart put:
"I love you because...
__________________"

4. On the front of the post card Include REAL ADDRESS so that he knows we’re INTERNATIONAL. (Its not like Joongie's gonna STALK us or something...i wish T-T He's too busy so no worries but if ur scared you do not have to put it)
5. On the place where you put who your sending the postcard to just put To JaeJoong.
6. Decorate it and be creative. <333
Here is an example. (It is also your layout // cutout if you want to follow)

you can add a pretty stamp like mine in the example if you want ^__^

The Deadline
THE DEADLINE IS EXACTLY THREE WEEKS FROM NOW :: WHICH IS MAY 2, 2006
That is the date you have to have your post cards in by. I live in Illinios. You should know how long it takes mail to travel or estimate. Give it some time. Dont wait until the 25th and send it in. It wont make it. And all your hardwork will go to waste.

THE COLL PARTICIPANTS
01. SiN [Sheng]
02. Keomany [Keomany]
03. mixedbutproud [Carina]
04. raspberries [Sevim]
05. My_DumplinJunSu [Helena]

SHOW JOONGIE UR LOVE <333
THIS IS OPEN TO EVERYONE!!! I strongly encourage you to participate. Its easy and its fun. He'll know we care.

If you have any questions feel free to PM, post, or MSN.

Just a reminder, the postcards will be kept in their ORIGINAL FORMAT and to make sure that this will actually MEAN SOMETHING to joongie, I'm going to try to find someone to translate the postcards and then add then next to the postcards themselves... We want to make sure Joongie can understand the love he's getting from us INTERNATIONAL FANS XDD so there WILL be translations and he WILL understand! yeah!!

credits to: THUY!!! x33 for helping sort my mess out ^^

oki better idea...EVERY 1 TAT INTEREST IN THIS PM ME AND I'LL ADD U IN~!!

neena

sarNie Adult
ohh...Okay I understand their names now! THANKS for clearifying that!!!

Xiah's_Babe

sarNie Egg
*sigh* I miss DBSG, nothing new to dl about them... I think i already posted this before too... sorry, but yeah, it's boring. I think I just got a really recent vid of them today of their One, I Wanna Hold You and Rising Sun performances in the Busan Power Concert. YW DANCING!!!! AWWW!! I love it!!! And JunSu looks delish like always!! Micky's got his poodle hair back again, Changmin and JunSu's hair are really long, but God, I love JunSu's hair that length, it is sooo good!!! But yes, it's pretty hot performance...

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...i just discoverd dbsk...they're all babies...hehehe...just turning 20...gosh...ok...i'm only a few years older...but aww...they're so young...i feel a bit pervie for liking them...hehehe...oh well...they're cute and their music is growing on me...gosh brings me back to my backstreet boys and nsync days...

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
^hahaha, you're so funny :loool: and yes they do bring me back to those BSB and NSync days, gosh...those days were crazy. Lol, but luckily they are around my age so I don't feel too bad liking them. :p

Anyways, so I guess they really are coming out with a TV series that has something to do with hiphop...which I'm just like :huh: because their music isn't anything near that. Oh, well...anything TVXQ, I will watch so if it's a TV series with TVXQ, I will definitely watch it, no matter how horrible it is. (See, I'm already assuming that it's gonna be a horrible series...I have very low expectations for it, but then I hope I get proven wrong.)