Dawb Thoj

hlub

sarNie Egg
Did anybody here live in California or know anything about dawb thoj? Does she still here live in America or back to Laos? And does she marries or still single? Please let me know thanks.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
heehe.. i don't know.. BUT this is what i heard...

mah mom asked her during fresno new year if she was going back home.. Laos.. she said she was...

but i also heard she's dating HeRR video production son.. and thaT she is married..to him.. so i don't know.. :) i think she's still single..

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i don't know if this is true because i heard too much of this " dawb twb yuav txiv lawm os" and "dawb tsis tau yuav txiv os" and then which one is going to be the truth. well i think the truth is that she was engaged

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hmong people aren't engaged... they just run off and get married.... the next thing that you know.. they have two or three kids already... she's not reallie popular anymore.. she was for a while.. then it all stopped... because she is up in cali every year and she's old news now... just like see lor... she's up in cali too.. that's how they are losing their popularity... people see them around too much... so its like they are a normal person who just sings.. i mean... that's what they are.. but then its like they seriously are no one now... so my advice to them.. go back to laos and thailand... or wherever they are from...

my friend's husband said that dawb thoj got married to his friend... so i was just like okay... she's alwaise around tho....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
dang i see the girl at fresnos new year every year...does she lives in fresno now???...i don't know still guessing...hehe

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
yeah i saw her at the Fresno new year too I dont know if she got married yet but she got uglier hehe (no offense)

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
hey, does anibody have dawb thoj and that one dude..i don't noe his name... he plays in the movie 80 xyoo tseem hlub...yee leej, does ani one have his and dawb thoj's new album? if so, can you share? thanx...

bugsy

sarNie Adult
well, married or not and popular or not...I still like her. I think she's very talented in what she does even though she's not the best. And she's gotten prettier too the last time I saw her.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw one of Dawj thoj mV.. she's so pale looking... not the one from last year 2005 but the one that Voos is in there.. she's so pale.. i like that one song Voos sang and mai chou crystal was in there.. that song is really nice... :)

kvang

sarNie Egg
:huh: hey guys, I heard that she got arrested in Thailand because her American boyfriend got killed. The policemen suspected that she was involved in the murder so she is in jail now in Thailand. My aunt in Alaska told me when I was up there for break. I don't knoe if it's true but that's what I heard. ^_^

gurlie

sarNie Egg
who is this girl...i never know the name..but i do know the face..could someone post the a pic of her...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think she got arrested.. well, i don't know..i thought she was still in the U.S.. what? she got arrested?

i think it's just a rumor.. or maybe it could be true.
never know.. :)

leek18

sarNie Adult
well me too, i don't think she got arrested. why lots of people make fun of hmong singers and actors and actress. i see bunch of people talk about them that they were married, died, and other action and it not even true well i don't think dawb got arrested and this is not true

so people you guys need to stop talking sh*t about them because you didn't know the answer and you guys just post and said they got married, got died, and other action. so we need to stop doing this because it not true. thaum twg peb paub qhov tseeb ces peb mam li hais tawm tuaj, txhob lam tau lam hais xwb nawb tsam muaj plaub ntug

YM_gurl said:
i don't think she got arrested.. well, i don't know..i thought she was still in the U.S.. what? she got arrested?

i think it's just a rumor.. or maybe it could be true.
never know.. :)
[post="79731"][/post]​

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
well me too, i don't think she got arrested. why lots of people make fun of hmong singers and actors and actress. i see bunch of people talk about them that they were married, died, and other action and it not even true well i don't think dawb got arrested and this is not true

so people you guys need to stop talking sh*t about them because you didn't know the answer and you guys just post and said they got married, got died, and other action. so we need to stop doing this because it not true. thaum twg peb paub qhov tseeb ces peb mam li hais tawm tuaj, txhob lam tau lam hais xwb nawb tsam muaj plaub ntug
[post="79763"][/post]​

hahaha.. it's not true! :lmao: Dawj did not get arrested.

cause my friend just told me she saw Dawj with this one guy..
at SF supermarket.. yup.. SF supermarket.. on Florin Road.. in
South Sacramento..

i don't know what Dawj was doing in Sacramento but she was hanging out with this one dude.. She still in the U.S.. she ain't arrested..

Funny shit here!!! people be making up stuff these days.. i find it very funny.. hahahahaha... :lmao: :lmao:

leek18

sarNie Adult
whoa you mean right now or before fresno hmong new year well if she was with him maybe that's her husband or her fiance (oops i forgot how to spell that words) i think that she now lives in sacramento. i think dawb is trying to hide that she not married but people know the truth that she married or engage.

YM_gurl said:
hahaha.. it's not true! :lmao: Dawj did not get arrested.

cause my friend just told me she saw Dawj with this one guy..
at SF supermarket.. yup.. SF supermarket.. on Florin Road.. in
South Sacramento..

i don't know what Dawj was doing in Sacramento but she was hanging out with this one dude.. She still in the U.S.. she ain't arrested..

Funny shit here!!! people be making up stuff these days.. i find it very funny.. hahahahaha... :lmao: :lmao:
[post="79771"][/post]​

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i don't know anything about her...but if she isn't married, why would she stay in the US for? shouldn't she return home and make more album or movie?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Pepper_UHT said:
i don't know anything about her...but if she isn't married, why would she stay in the US for? shouldn't she return home and make more album or movie?
[post="80121"][/post]​
i know huh.. why would she want to stay here?
i mean she should go home and make more album..
she dumb if she stays here.. she ain't gonna be popular
no-more.. if she does decide to live her..

i think shes engaged to some dude..

just today, my sis from stockton call & told me.. she saw
dawj at Wal-mart.. she was with this one dude..this one dude?
can it be the same dude at SF Supermarket??? ( i wonder) :)

I guess... Dawj wants to keep it a secret.. that she married or engaged. if she does tell pplz.. she married or engaged.. people ain't gonna buy her CD-Mv no-more.. she wants to keep it quiet... haha!
:lmao:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
leek18 said:
whoa you mean right now or before fresno hmong new year well if she was with him maybe that's her husband or her fiance (oops i forgot how to spell that words) i think that she now lives in sacramento. i think dawb is trying to hide that she not married but people know the truth that she married or engage.
[post="80119"][/post]​
yup..i mean right now.. i think she engaged.. my flen said the guy she was
with..at SF was young.. like in the late 20's... & that he had a nice car..
uh-hah!!! A nice car? :) hahah..

my opinion..no offensive....these guys over here.. just want dawj cause shes a singer.. but other than that, dawj ain't got nothing if she lives here.. no education, no english..no nothing.. that's hard to live in america.. if you ain't got these skills...
she better go to some adult school or something.. or he's gonna
find some other girl..
:mellow: