Dawb Thoj/Maiv Huas Hawj's new movie

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu............... how interesting.. i really want to see the cover and plus i loved to see the pr'ek cause these days hmong pr'ek are very weird looking escept for some.........
........cover plese........................thanks..

leek18

sarNie Adult
i just brought this movie well it's not that good and the movie was ok also damn, Dawb Thoj go so skinny now and also old too. In this movie, some parts Dawb look ok, old, what she use to look like, & skinny. I rate this movie 6.5. I make some sc so yeah take a look and yeah i will posted the cover up. oh yeah anybody here have Dawb Thoj new album!!! don't tell me that her new album was her Vol. 11 and with a new production, if it was then maybe she leaving herrs video production to passion entertainment.

neena

sarNie Adult
i saw this movie...i thought dawb's first boyfriend was better looking then most hmong actors...he has a nice body too..hahah...i hope he stars in more movies! good movies though! :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg the pr'ek is soooooo ok............. as in ok................... -_-
her boyfriend.hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :blink:
dawb thoj is pretty and maivhuas is kinda old... by the way wow.......did i see some kissing parts in that screen capture or what :kiss: .... intresting i'm not sure but i think that loojceebentertainment has already order that movie............
sounds intresting...........................
-------thank you sooooooo much for the pix well can you post up the cover too thanks.................. :D

mai92

sarNie Adult
so was the p'ek the one with long hair or short hair

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
my bad..... her bf is much better looking than the pr'ek....mai92 the pr'ek is the one with long hair.....
gosh i watch the movie and it was like hella slow for example"ohh there is no job here............. we have to go find another job " "oh really, oh ok................................"---i'd rate it a 5-6 out of ten........kinda boring too....... but was ok............ :mellow:

leek18

sarNie Adult
anybody here have dawb thoj new album from this movie and also her new mv. if you guys have it, can you guys upload it for me

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
MAN! When I read the summary i thought it was going to be good. I'm just going to come right out and say it, this movie sucked ass big time! Waste my money, well not really, my sister paid for but we returned it because the quality wasn't that great, we took the unopen one to another movie stall and traded for a different movie....LOL...I know that's not right but whatever that movie sucked! The guy with the short hair (her bf) is really hot but his acting sucked ass too, either that or bad directing...oh oh oh...and my mom was like, why is her (dawb's mom) crying so much she's dying she supposed to be talking to them....quality of the movie wasn't that great either...I don't recommend it....well if you really hate someone you can recommend it for that person to watch it...LOL!!!! Sorry for those who enjoyed this movie...Ifell asleep a couple times....ohies....

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
the guy sortof looks like tik...that one hot thai actor....o is dawbs new album good??....found the cover to her new movie