Darvil...King of SarNie

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
awwww so cute..... P'Tim better like his present...hahah..... beautiful cake P'Thookatha....

Souk San Wan Kerd na ja P'Chairfah.... may all your wishes and dreams come true.... (dont party to hard...hahaha....)

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOLOLOL...Thooky, what man wouldnt love a seductive gift like that? What a cute thread hahaha

Happy Birthday Darvil! May all your unfulfilled wishes be granted by Thooky :lol:

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
noungning said:
aw heheh so tim is white!! i knew it. lol happy birthday u mean punk! hope u get to have ur blow up doll jeff promised you that night and also the special dinner...AWAY from the computer lol...
[post="105055"][/post]​
Hahaha Ning! I remember that, but ummm...Geez, he doesnt need the blow up doll anymore, he has gotten the real doll in his life....ohhh my Thooky LOL :lmao:

Hiatus

Super Momo
Muddie MuRda said:
-pukes-

hahahhaah i kid i kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better loves it!!!!!!!!!!
[post="105235"][/post]​

:lmao:

a cherry on top of that would be nice too :loool:

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
okay imma combine this thread with the other one.. come on now..darvil AINT that SPECIAL to have 2 THREADS haha..

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
Reagan said:
oh what? lidogurl my bd coming up can you do one for me 2 =)
[post="105158"][/post]​

hahaha...sure reagan....just tell me when it is and i'll make sure to do one for u too.... :)

Hiatus

Super Momo
Wai Wai Noodles said:
ERRRRRRRRR!!!! LOL...stinky Kawaii :p , you've made me look like I've double posted... <_< :angry: :rolleyes:
[post="105325"][/post]​

ahem you did though LOL jk :lmao:

*coughs* someone trying to get some attention here *coughs*

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
Hahaha...I hate it when threads are combined...makes me look retarded<<<<<totally opposite LOL

:lmao: Anywho, I know you girls love me too much, therefore, I do not have to resort to such horrible things like that...Muahaha! :w000t:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I was trying to not acknowlegde his bday. Lolz but miss muddie had to make a thread. Heheh fine fine...

HAPPY umm... Yeah... BIRTHDAY uMm..P'

Kaw hai took wun mun dee keun dee keun ...
kaw hai mee kwarm sook talaud way lah.
Rueng hua jai gaw kaw hai sumrej tham jai kaw rong.
Sook gaphap gaw kaeng rang mai mee arai mah beap bpean.

noungning

Heartless
Wai Wai Noodles said:
Hahaha Ning! I remember that, but ummm...Geez, he doesnt need the blow up doll anymore, he has gotten the real doll in his life....ohhh my Thooky LOL :lmao:
[post="105164"][/post]​

yeah that's true he now has an official person named meaning doll... but i mean how can he refuse a blow up... lol... but ya know thookie is just soooo seductive even the blow ups will deflate lol... because it can't compare to her hottness :p

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey thanks guys.

Here are some pictures.

Look at the cute cake I got from my special someone :p

Got a cheese cake from that special someone too! :p

This is my own present for myself. I won't have time to read but I get to collect! :)