Darker Shades of You # 9

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was going update but my laptop is stolen, I'm sad, so sad. All those sex scene lolll I was brain storming hard too

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
I was going update but my laptop is stolen, I'm sad, so sad. All those sex scene lolll I was brain storming hard too
Oh no! How did it get stolen?! All your hard work and brainstorming!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Its a long sad story with heartache and disappointments , the culprit was someone close but I'm over it now , no need to cry over spill milk !! I will type it back somehow but dang , can't even remember how it goes , now I have imagine the bed scene again , rat lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
sarN said:
Its a long sad story with heartache and disappointments , the culprit was someone close but I'm over it now , no need to cry over spill milk !! I will type it back somehow but dang , can't even remember how it goes , now I have imagine the bed scene again , rat lol
I know exactly how it feels to lose all that writing that you put your hard work into. My brother dropped my old laptop and I had written my story halfway already on there. I couldn't write it up again as good as before, but I tried. So sad. But good luck to you. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^^oh , girl , I know the feeling!!!! It hard to back track what you originally wrote but it OK . I focus on what I have now and what I had before is like a forgotten dream ,no longer bother me loll ^^^ I will type with vengeance 20+ page to make up

sarNie Adult
Awwwww Sarn!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your lost Laptop. But you're right! Shouldn't cry over spilled milk. I think you'll be able to write a more wonderful chapter, better than the one you made the first time! I believe in you Sarn!

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. I took too long a break huh? I had been writing again . Will post soon . It hard re-typing the $ex again LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL. True. I'm not watch anything. I have time to write fiction now. I plan to watch that Movie !