DAO VUE & PAJ ZAUB

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
hhalol, wow i didn' t think this topic would whoop up 5 6pages! lol

okay i've seen both of these two individuals and my own view on them: like it matters lol but

1. when did age ever matter when it comes to hmong dating??lol
2. I was seriously disappointed when they made Paj Zuab the Miss Hmong International?; when the she basically combined 2 of the answers given by the other 2 contestants already and made it her short and sweet answer...lol but i guess like my bro says, it's all about the looks, and indeed, she was prettier than the other 2 girls..but still that wasn't the point for me..lol.her outside appearance to me: she seems pretty nice? and she's not a GIANT either.. lol..it was kind of hard to believe that she's still only 17 or so. Cause they way she acts-- she looks a lot older. But I guess many tend to be that way now anyways.
3. If they're dating, whoo-hoo.lol if not, then watever. I saw her tagging along with GVP's son all over the damn fresno NY. lol
4. I saw Dao at the ny's too. Didn't personally go and talk so i can't say much about his personality--just his looks. But to say that he's "soooo hmong??" psh. Seriously, I saw those pluck/wax eyebrows..and look at the way he tries to put that hmong money on his waist? Talk about making a lame appearance cuz, that's not sexy/cool or "hmong" at all...
5. and it should be fine that we're all talking about them too..lol they're our hmoob "center of attention" and we're the great audience who just love to critique and write about them....lol

this is like a hmong tabloid.

choo

sarNie Adult
hhaaha i did put that we were "tabloids.." ahha thought it might be too much b/c i'm not on their case 24/7..so i changed the term..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
PZK and Dao are dating, if you look at their myspace pictures.
You can't deny it. It's obvious that they are, unless they are friend's with benefits then that's a different story. :)