dang Laker

annea

sarNie Adult
haha..agree!! the led by as much as 24 points? its like wtf??? I think Boston is taking the trophy home this year! sucks...

judyp

sarNie Adult
haha. i was laughing at my bf. im not even a celtics fan, but only because he's a lakers fan, im rooting for the celtics (although i do like fisher). i know..pure evil. lols. they have a veryyyy slim chance. all their games are do or die. and kobe looked horrible tonight.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha. i was laughing at my bf. im not even a celtics fan, but only because he's a lakers fan, im rooting for the celtics (although i do like fisher). i know..pure evil. lols. they have a veryyyy slim chance. all their games are do or die. and kobe looked horrible tonight.
HELLL YEAHHHH! CELTiCS WON!!! CELTiCS ALL THE WAY!!! :dude: i CAN'T STAND KOBE BRYANT & THE LAKERS! THE GAME WAS iNTENSE MAN! i HAVE FAiTH iN PiERCE, GARNETT & ALLEN! THE BOSTON THREE PARTY!!! LOL. CAN'T WAiT FOR SUNDAY'S GAME!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yess!!!!!! lol.. that means my boyfriend just won $50, cause he bet on Celtics. And I was mad at him in the beginning for betting.. hehehe

marley

sarNie Hatchling
Don't even get me started! I'm soooo PISSED!! My BF loves the Lakers, I think I saw a tears in his eyes....hehehe