danceable indian song!?

short_papa

sarNie Egg
hello everyone. a group of my friends and i are wanting to do an indian dance for the annual hmong festivals and i was wondering if you guys out there know of any good and fast paced indian songs that are danceable to. the only one that i can think of is this on song from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke where Rani and the main guy meet for the first time at a wedding and do this dance battle thing that is totally awesome. however, i don't know the name of that song or where to find it. if someone would be so kind as to upload it for me it would be much appreciated.

but anyway. if ya'll can think of some really good dance songs and, possibly, upload them for me i would be so grateful!

kiss_me

sarNie Egg
YEA... ME TOO.. MY GROUP WANTS TO DO INDIA FOR OUR NEW YEAR... BUT DUNNO WHICH SONG IS GOOD.. SO ANY SUGGESTION?

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
what about this one...maihi vi..i think that's how you spell it...from kal ho naa ho, the wedding song. that one has really good beat.

short_papa

sarNie Egg
can someone upload Bole Chudiyan for me? cuz on the other thingy i have asking for a song on the indian discussion page someone put the movie scene from K3G, not just the song and so i can't download it.
also, could someone upload Dola Re Dola and NIMBOODA for me? downloading stuff on youtube takes forever on the computers i use.