Dance With Me

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Earlier that morning..................

Soraya was in her room deciding on what to wear all she had on was her night gown, she heard her door open, "Faye I'm still changing."
Harit: "Then I'll wait." He close the door.
Soraya: "Harit what are you doing in here?"
Harit: "I want to finish where we left off last night."
Soraya: "No way are you crazy?"
Harit: "I have your fever come one I need my medicine."
Soraya: "NO I haven't even showered yet." He walks over to her and wraps himself in her warmth.
Harit: "Good I haven't either, let's go together." He starts to remove her gown.
Soraya: "Stop it, if Rita or someone comes see I'll get into trouble."
Harit: "Don't worry we'll be quick."
Soraya: "Harit, stop with your naughty words." She wasn't going to be easy on him, he knew it he need to seduce her, he moved her hair to one side, and whispers seductively like the wind, "Soraya..." his hands move up her arms to her shoulders and slowly remove the gown, it drops to the floor, he turns her around and her hands in his, together they removed his clothes and then unstrap her bra and pulled her panties down, they went into her bathroom and showered together, he shampooed and conditioned her hair, scrubbed her body, and she the same to him. They rinsed off together, he played around making bubbles, he couldn't take anymore, she was so hot, he turned the shower off, carried her back to the bed, they were both wet, she told him to dry off first but this desire was over powering him he kissed her whole body, leaving nothing untouched, he was gentle and passionate, she kissed his massive and muscular body, they were quiet not to wake anyone up. After they finished, he helped dress her and they heard Rita's voice, "Damn" she went out first.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, harit and So did it together... I thought So wanted
to save it for her wedding night or something...lol.....
but nope she couldnt also wait either...lol..
thanks

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
omg, harit and So did it together... I thought So wanted
to save it for her wedding night or something...lol.....
but nope she couldnt also wait either...lol..
thanks

Lol...I know Harit's touch and words hypnotize her weak body. He wouldn't be lost in his touch. :loool:

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
**** Ladies this morning I tried to get on this site but it said ERROR I was going crazy, LOL but now I'm back on.

Soraya was cooking her last meal before going to France with Harit tomorrow, she turned on the radio and it came to "I Think I" Katreeya English, she sang along.

Rita: "My my, someone seems happy."
Soraya: "I don't know what you are talking about."
Rita: "Soraya, why do you have to go tomorrow? I don't want to babysit with Rome."
Soraya: "I can't let you stay by yourself, you're pregnant, and besides what if something happens."
Rita: "Remember my purses."
Soraya: "Always."
Rita: "Looks like someone isn't happy." Faye walks in and sits next to Rita.
Soraya: "Faye, it's only a week."
Faye: "Hump." She cross her arm and looks the other way.
Soraya: "I promise you..."
Faye: "I don't like you anymore."
Soraya: "Faye I always go on trips."
Faye: "But...you are going with Uncle Harit, I want to go too."
Soraya: "Next time na?"
Faye: "No."
Harit: "How about...(he hands her a bouquet of flowers) if I give you these."
Faye: "UNCLE HARIT!" She smiles and then frowns, and looks away.
Harit: "(Laughs) Just like your sister."
Faye: "I don't like you two."
Harit: "How about this, when I come back we'll go to lunch for a week and leave Soraya with Rita."
Soraya: "HEY!"
Faye: "OKAY! Buy me chocolate and toys too."
Harit: "Sure." She hugs and gives him a kiss.
Rita: "Looks like someone LOVES Uncle Harit."
Mark: "Uncle Rome is here."
Rome: "Hey Rita."
Faye: "I don't get a greeting?"
Rome: "Hey-"
Faye: "Too little too late." She holds up her hand.
Rome: "Where did you learn that from?"
Faye: "Rita." She walks away. Rome goes over to Rita and tries to kiss her cheek, she holds up her hand to stop him, "Too little, too late." and walks away.

------------------

Anne's house was quiet, she looks over to see if Ken is asleep, for some reason she craves for some ice cream, she removed her blanket slowly, and gets off the bed, the doorknob squeaks, she looked over, he was still asleep, "Deep sleep when it's close to due date we're sleeping with Soraya." She walks downstairs and opens the freezer, "Vanilla" she gets out a spoon and takes a bite, "Anne, are you down here?" Her eyes widen, she hides the ice cream under a napkin, and tries to swallow her ice cream, BRAIN FREEZE, oh god that hurt, "Yes?"
Ken: "Why are you down here?"
Anne: "Just couldn't sleep."
Ken: "What's that?" He points to the ice cream.
Anne: "What? I don't know."
Ken: "Midnight snack?"
Anne: "No, I was just..."
Ken: "Anne, you know it's bad for you, and the baby, give it to me." She grabs it, "No"
Ken: "Anne, you give that to me right now."
Anne: "I'm not taking orders from you." She tries to run left, he turns, right, he's there, how is she going to do this? She goes right, steals a spoon and eats the ice cream, Ken rushes over, "Anne give me that." He tries to get it out of her hand, "Give it to me." He snatch it out of her hands, "OW! Ken that hurt." He bends down and lays the ice cream next to her. "Are you okay?" She push him and grabbed the ice cream, "Anne you get back here." He grabs her waist and takes the ice cream. She pouts like a kid, "No more late snacks you hear me?"

-------------------

The next day: AIRPORT.....

Rita: "Bye Soraya, call us everyday."
Soraya: "Okay I will."
Mark: "Bye Soraya."
Faye: "(Cries) I want to go."
Soraya: "I promise next time I'll take you next time."
Faye: "Promise."
Soraya: "Promise."
Ken: "Harit, I trust you to take care of Soraya, if anything happens, I will kill you."
Harit: "Don't worry I'll take care of her."
Ken: "Separate bedrooms."
Harit: "Can't promise that."
Ken: "You two are staying in the same room?"
Harit: "Yes, why?"
Ken: "Harit, I'll...."
Anne: "Calm down..."
Ken: "Anne, this is big what if....Harit I swear if she's pregnant count your lives."
Rome: "See ya, Soraya."
Soraya: "Take care of them, I put all the numbers you need on the fridge, anything else call me."
Rome: "Don't worry I can take care of them." Faye gave Harit and Soraya one last hug and kissed them,
Faye: "No I want a group hug." She hugged the both of them and kissed them again and didn't let go.
Rita: "Faye, if you hug them too long they'll miss their flight." She let go, "Bye you two, call me every day and don't forget my chocolate and toys."
Soraya: "Bye, I'll miss you."
They walked off, someone bumped into them,
Nat: "I'm so sorry, .....Harit"
Harit: "Nat, what are you doing here?"
Nat: "I just got back from visiting my mom, she's been sick for the past two weeks."
Leo: "Mommy I'm hungry."
Nat: "Where are you two going?"
Harit: "We're going to France for the week."
Nat: "Oh, well have fun." She faked a smile and left.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol Anne is so funny---thinking she could eat the ice cream with Ken not knowing. Faye is so cute :D
Harit and Soraya are going to France, but I'm sure Nat is going to follow them with her son.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
She rushed to the taxi furious, she's been gone for a while and they are going to France together, she need to think of a new plan quick.

Harit: "We won't meet my family until Saturday, so Friday is our day."
Soraya: "What do you want to do?"
Harit: "Depends on you."
Soraya: "Shopping, and looking around."
Harit: "What you like."

They were watching a movie, Faye and Mark fell asleep, Rome brought them upstairs to their rooms. When he came down Rita was falling asleep, "Want to be awake?" He starts to massage her shoulders.
Rita: "No." She push him off, "Rita, what's wrong with you lately?"
Rita: "Rome either watch the movie or go home."
Rome: "No, let's talk." He turns the t.v. off.
Rita: "There is nothing to say."
Rome: "Why are you so stubborn huh?"
Rita: "Rome, I don't want to talk about this." She tries to get up, he blocks her, "I want you now."
Rita: "Rome stop your horny self and get out of the way."
Rome: "Rita, I don't care, NOW" She looks at him, he was serious, is that all he wants from her? She hates him, she fake left and jumped over the couch and ran to her room.

They arrived in France, checked out and went to the hotel:

The Pool:

The Front:

Soraya: "Harit, I'm really speechless this is beautiful."
Harit: "Let's check in."

Song Playing: "Ying Rai Gor Ying Rak" Pett Pachara Poonsawat

Rita is crying in her room, Rome sits in their living room thinking to himself, night time falls, Rome is asleep, Rita goes downstairs, she's hungry and makes some chicken and left over from Soraya's cooking. Rome hears her and wakes up, she notice him but she ignores him. He tries to help her but she pushes him away until he burns his hand, she gets the first aid kit, Rita: "I'm sorry are you okay?" She puts his hand under cold water, he stares at her beautiful eyes, she applies some medicine and bandage it. Rome: "Rita, tell me why are you so mad at me?"

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Harit and Soraya shopped all day, buying things for everyone. Soraya almost fell, so Harit decide to carry her most of the time, she was so embarrassed, everyone looking at them. Finally he let her down, she bought some special chocolate to surprise Harit later, he had to go somewhere first, so she went back to the hotel to get ready.

Harit got the ring he order, and went back to the hotel, when he got there the lights were off, the fireplace was on,
"Soraya? Where are you?" The bathroom door open, came out Soraya in lacy red lingerie swirled with chocolate, his eyes widen, Soraya: "Come get your medicine." He really wanted her now, he ran over but when he did she swiftly went the opposite direction, "Hurry I'm melting." So she was going to play with him, "Don't be disappointing if I catch you easily." She had a sly smile, he took off his jacket, and ripped his shirt. "I'm not scared, Harit."
He chase her around the room, he wanted her now she look so good, he faked right and caught her, "Gotcha! Let's wash you up, I'm going to lick you clean." She giggled, he licked her whole body, the chocolate taste so good but she was better. The fireplace melted the chocolate faster, making them both sticky. The licking turned to a passionate night. He washed her off in the shower, and licked her body more, "Harit I'm clean now."
Harit: "No matter how clean you are, I can't ever get enough." They slept together in the night's warmth.

---------------------

Rome: "Rita, how long are you going to keep hiding your feelings huh?"
Rita: "Forever." She got up, he held onto her hand and pulled her in to his lap. "Let go of me."
Rome: "Never, until I get an answer." She was silent, maybe if she waited long enough he would let go but he didn't, she finally spoke, "Over and over again Rome you just hurt me (cries), every time I think you've changed, you go back to the same person. Soraya assures me that you've changed, but it's still not enough. When I found out I was pregnant, I was very happy but later I realized that if you still haven't changed, what I was going to do, you've never gave me any hope that maybe you still cared, that you got what you wanted and that's all you need from me." His grip loosen and she ran to Soraya's room. He waited until she was really asleep and opened her room, empty he searched Soraya's, locked, he saw a key hanging up high, grabbed it and opened the door. She was sleeping holding onto a pillow, tears were still rolling down her eyes, he went over and wiped them away. He slept next to her, holding on tight.

----------------------

Nat got home, she was more than mad beyond furious, she just wanted to scream, she threw things on the ground, Leo was scared. "Mommy...."
Nat: "Leo-"
Leo: "I want daddy."
Nat: "Fine." She called Max when he was coming, he was five minutes away, when he got there Leo was crying,
Max asked what's wrong, she told him that she was just stressing that could he take Leo for the night to his parents house, she need to get things straight. He was confused but obeyed, he packed their things left, Nat thought of a new plan. She text Max's friend, Tom she knew he had a thing for her. "Party over here."
She went to get ready, she dressed in a mini black dress and shiny black stilettos and curled her long black hair. The door bell rang, Tom: "Um.....Hi...Nat."
Nat: "Hey Tom."
Tom: "Where's everyone?"
Nat: "They should be here soon."
Tom: "Where's Max?"
Nat: "Coming soon, let's have a drink." They drank a whole bottle, Tom was drunk.
Tom: "Nat, when's everyone coming?"
Nat: "I don't know." He was on the couch she pretend to trip and land on him, he started to kiss her neck, "Tom no, let's not do this if Max found out."
Tom: "No he won't find out." Tom was lustful now, he always wanted Nat, and tonight he will get her, she stop struggling and gave in to him. He took off her clothes, kissed her whole body, her lips were the most desirable, he was better than Max, she opened her eyes, was she dreaming? He looks like Harit, "Nat, I love you." No she wasn't dreaming it was him, she close her eyes again, "Harit, Harit" she moaned, he took off her bra and kissed them, he wanted her more, he wouldn't stop.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
"Ring, ring." Soraya opened her eyes, day light, Harit's arms wrapped around her waist, she got up and grabbed her phone.
"Faye."
Soraya: "Hey baby." Harit grabbed her and pulled them closer, "I hope that's not another man."
Faye: "Is that Uncle Harit?"
Harit: "Hey baby."
Faye: "Hi UNCLE HARIT!"
Soraya: "What is it Faye?" She held to phone to a group of adults crying, "Faye, what is going on I hear crying."
Faye: "Well....."

Earlier this morning:

Rita pushed Rome off her, "Get off me, thinking of doing something while I was asleep you jerk!"
Rome: "Ouch Rita, didn't need to push me that hurt."
Rita: "You want some more?"
Then they heard Anne's voice: "Ken you give that back!" Rome and Rita rushed downstairs,
Rome: "What's going on here?"
Ken: "She wants ice cream, it's too early, I was cooking some pancakes, she threw them at me."
Anne: "You can't make it like Soraya, yours are too soggy and tasteless use less flour or something."
Ken: "Sorry I can't cook your highness." She threw another pancake at his face.
Rita's phone rang, "Hello?....What! What do you mean you can't go!?....Andrew you promised me!..."
She clicked her phone, Rome: "Andrew! He dares call you this early! What did you two plan?"
Rita: "None of your business."
Rome: "I'm your husband."
Rita: "I don't care."
Rome: "I cooked for you."
Rita: "Where? I don't see your cooking?" He went over to the microwave and hand her a batch of muffins, she took a bite,
"These have too many blueberries it's too sweet." She started to throw them at Rome, Anne took the batch of pancakes and threw them at Ken, "Give me the ice cream!" They hid behind the counter, the girls went over and dumped the food on them. Then Rita and Anne started crying, Rome: "What's wrong?" (Muffin crums in his hair)
Rita&Anne: "We want Soraya, you guys suck at cooking."
Anne: "If Soraya was here my cravings woulc be over."
Rita: "If Soraya was here I would have muffins to eat."
Rome hugged Ken, "If Soraya was here I wouldn't be in this mess."
Ken: "I know, if she was here I my handsome face wouldn't be filled with pancakes." They all cried, "We want Soraya. We hate you Harit."
Rita: "How are they going to take care of us, we'll starve to death."
Anne: "They can't do anything right."
Rome: "Why does Andrew keep calling? What do they have planned?"
Ken: "Why can't she find something else to crave on for a while I'm so tired of fighting."

Soraya laughed, "What about my kitchen? MY KITCHEN!"
Faye: "It's destroyed."
Soraya: "Let me talk to Rita."
Rita: "Hello?"
Soraya: "Rita!"
Rita: "Soraya!"
Soraya: "Rita, what did you do to my kitchen!"
Rita: "Soraya! When are you coming home!"
Soraya: "Rita, listen to me, if you clean up my kitchen and behave like a good girl I promise you when I get back I'll bake you batches of muffins okay?"
Rita: "Okay." Wipes her tears.
Soraya: "Let me talk to Anne."
Anne: "Soraya, when will you be back?"
Soraya: "Anne, listen to me, control your cravings and when I get back I'll handle Ken and bake you pancakes."
Anne: "Promise?"
Soraya: "Yes. Now let me talk to those boys." She hand the phone to Ken, he put it in the middle so the both could hear, "Yes?"
Soraya: "Boys! What did I tell you two, stop being so horny, now this is what you two have to face, clean up my kitchen and when I get back I'll help you, don't cook for them you two suck at cooking, go out to breakfast, nothing fast food."
Rome&Ken: "Where's Harit, let us talk to him." She hand the phone to Harit.
Harit: "Yes boys?"
Rome: "I hate you."
Ken: "I hate you too."
Harit: "What's with all this hate?"
Ken: "It's because of you we have to face this."
Rome: "You tell him Ken."
Ken: "If So was back here we wouldn't have to do all of this you suck, she's never going with you again."
Harit: "Too bad, she's here with me now, and I'm not letting go." He shut the phone
Ken: "Hello? HARIT! YOU ANSWER ME!"
Soraya: "What's wrong?"
Harit: "When I get something, sharing is not an option." He grabs onto her and pulls the cover.

----------------

They were in the car looking at the directions to his dad's mansion. Harit: "You nervous?"
Soraya: "Me? I think you should be."
Harit: "Well, I am but you here everythings better."
Soraya: "Don't try to sweet talk me."
Harit: "Here it is." They pulled up to a huge house, at least fifteen cars parked outside, they found a spot and went to the door.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya: "Don't be nervous just ring the..." From inside they heard someone say: "They're here!"
The door flung open, Jack came to the rescue, "Harit! Soraya! Please come in." They entered, it was a huge
mansion, could fit at least ten families, "Everyone this is my long lost son Harit and daughter in law to be Soraya."
People greeted them, children ran everywhere, some snicked and some with warm smiles. She held onto Harit,
she saw some girls whispering and pointing at them, but she could care less.

Jack: "Harit I need a private chat with you."
Harit: "Be back." They entered his library,
Jack: "Harit, I hope you've changed your mind."
Harit: "Sir no matter what you say or the relationship we have I won't move here or work for you, I've planned to work
with my father at home back in Thailand."
Jack: "Do you know how hard it is to search for you?"
Harit: "Tell me, how come I am the long lost son then?"
Jack: "Your mother and I met late, she was engaged to Sir Chon Pissanukarn she never loved him, they were engaged for business purpose, we met at a party, after a while I realized we were dating, at that time I was engaged but not obiligated to getting married, we secretly got married with my parents blessing. Chon was angry and cursed me, when your mother had you, he secretly hired people and kidnapped you out of the country, later the doctor told me you were dead. Your mother was very sad over your loss, she cried all day and night, until her death, shortly after I found out you were still alive and have been looking for you, it took me so long since your name changed, a P.I. finally located you, when I first saw the photo I knew it had to be you, you have your mother's eyes and lips."
Harit: "I'm sorry, but I don't know how I will be able to just leave them, I can't..."
Jack: "It's also because of Khun Soraya too right?"
Harit: "......."
Jack: "Harit, I know that it's not easy for you to express your feelings, she's probably having a hard time out there without you we'll talk later, let me introduce you to your brothers."
When they got outside Soraya was having fun with the kids, his brothers kept staring at her, which made him jealous, he went over to her side, "Having fun?"
Soraya: "Yes, you have a big family."
Jack: "Harit, Khun Soraya, this is your older sister, Menie, she's married with three kids, your brother Rick, and lastly Max. Be careful they are all playboys." Soraya laughed, "And I thought it was Rome and Boy, Harit you'll fit in fine."
Rick: "Hey there, Khun Soraya."
Max: "Sup."
Soraya: "Sup" Trying to imitate Max, they laughed.
Jack: "Harit, there is a party tonight I want you and Khun Soraya to come, I'll have a limo pick you two up at the hotel, in the mean time let's eat."

-----------------------

Rita: "Clean this up."
Rome: "Soraya told you."
Rita: "You want your pregnant wife to do this?"
Rome: "No ma'am."
Rita: "Do it then."
Ken: "Ha ha you got yelled at." He points a finger at Rome.
Faye: "Rita, I'm hungry."
Rita: "We'll go out to eat...SHOOT!"
Mark: "What is it?"
Rita: "My appointment! In thirty-minutes!"
Rome: "Yes! See you loser!" He threw the towl at Ken and rushed to Rita's side, "Let's go."
Rita: "Who said you were going?"
Ken: "Ha ha!"
Rome: "I'm your husband and the father I deserve to know."
Rita: "We'll meet you guys at the restaurant."
Rome: "HA!" He made a face at Ken: :tease:

They got to the hospital and checked in, "Rita Rangsinmun please."
Rita: "Wait what?"
Rome: "Don't worry."
Rita: "I didn't change my..."
Rome: "You will soon." He happily took her in,
Doctor: "Okay Miss Rita let's check your heart beat, pulse, and stomach." After the check-up, "Seems like everything is fine, here is a schedule for your next appointments, and be careful to not stress yourself or heavy lifting."
Rita: "Thank you."

In the car...

Rome: "You are so stubborn." Rita didn't feel like talking, she just slept, and tune him out. Rome looked over, asleep like a baby, ha ha, he's so funny. He got serious, "...You hurt me over and over again...just when I thought you've changed...is that all you want from me?" No that's not all he wanted, Rita, I'm really sorry he whispers, even if she couldn't hear him, it didn't matter.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol everyone lost without Soraya. I do hope Rita can see that Rome has changed and that he wants to be a father and a husband to them. I love how Faye is the adult when the adults are acting like babies.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
While they were eating, Harit kept feeding Soraya,

Soraya: "You can stop feeding me now, people are looking."
Harit: "But I want to feed you."
Soraya: "It's embarrassing."
Harit: "Good I like it when your cheeks get rosy."
Noey: "Harit, you can come feed me later." She was his step-aunt's friends daughter, many people brought their daughter to see if maybe Harit will be interested, explains the many cars.
Rick: "Even you I don't want to feed."
Noey: "Who says I would let you?"
Rick: "Wouldn't ask."
Noey: "Don't care."
Rick: "So Harit, being the younger one, you getting married?"
Grandma: "Quiet you two and don't be so nosy." They shut up. "Now Harit, when are you getting married?"
Harit: "Um....well...."
Soraya: "We haven't set a date yet."
Grandma: "How did you two meet?"
Harit: "I stalk her the first time, followed her into Macy's and luckily I know her older brother."
Soraya: "We met at a restaurant."
Grandma: "Good. How long have you two known each other?"
Harit lied, "Five years now."
Grandma: "Long enough, I don't know why kids are in such a hurry to get married these days, they barely know each other."
Menie: "Me and Choi only knew each other for a year and..."
Grandma: "You're different. Now how about Menie you take Soraya shopping for a dress, and meet us at the party it's in two hours."
Harit: "Actually we were going to go after this."
Grandma: "Nonsense we be there first, she can come after."

-------------------

At the party, Harit kept pacing back and forth waiting for her, "Why are they taking so long?"
Jack: "Impatient?"
Harit: "What? No."
Jack: "Don't worry Menie will take care of her."
Harit: "Oh yeah."
Jack: "Apart only two hours and you're going to die what happens if it's a week, you're probably going to go crazy." He went back inside, some girls came up to him.
Noey: "Khun Harit, how long are you staying here?"
Harit: "Just a week."
Sassy: "How come? Why don't you stay longer?" She put her hand on his shoulder. Soraya walks in:

Kat: "Yeah, why not longer?" She put her hand on his other shoulder. He spot her, hm...make her jealous or go over? Make her jealous, ^_^
Harit: "Well ladies, maybe I will, if I see what I like." She spot him, flirting with some girls, he thinks his playboy skills will win her over? No way, she can make him drop dead. She went over to his brothers,
Soraya: "Has anyone seen Harit?"
Max: "Oh he's..(looks and sees Harit flirting) over there."
Soraya: "I see." Rick comes in humming "Jai Chun Pen Kaung Tur" "I didn't know a playboy like you knew that song."
Rick: "I love it, my mom...used to sing it all the time. You sing?"
Soraya: "Just a little at my friends club."
Rick: "Didn't know pretty angels like you go to clubs."
She smiles, Rick: "I want to hear you sing."
Soraya: "No way."
Rick: "Too bad." He went up to the stage, "Can I get everyone's attention please." People turn to look at him,
"Today is a wonderful night, my brother Harit is back (Everyone claps) and he brought a beautiful angel here with us tonight, that will be performing with me tonight." He told the guy to shine the light at Soraya, "Please come up Khun Soraya." Max pushed her up, "Rick what are you doing?" He just smiled and handed her the microphone, "A duet." The music started, Rick bang, "Chun mai roo wah pen praw krai..........."
He swayed back and forth, she couldn't sing, her throat went dry, it was the chorus, he put his mic down and point to her, "Jai kaung chun mun pen kaung tur mai mai wah naan tow rai...." People cheered them on, reporters taking pictures, shouting, "Go Rick and Soraya!" Harit was reminded of the time at the club, he got furious, Rick held her hand, after the song, she was very popular, many men came up to her, asking questions, she answered them, luckily Jack came in time to save her. Harit ran outside, Rick went out to see him, "Hey Harit, what are you doing out here?"
Harit: "Nothing." He threw a rock into the pond.
Rick: "Seems like your mad about something, maybe it's Khun Soraya."
Harit: "...."
Rick: "I guess right."
Harit: "I didn't say anything yet."
Rick: "Didn't need to. Actually, she is a gorgeous one, how did you score her?"
Harit: "Don't know."
Rick: "Such smooth skin, she has wonderful eyes, and her voice, really an angel."
Harit was getting annoyed, he walked back inside, Soraya was at the stairs smiling. He walked passed her into the party, she looked at Rick confused, he shrugged.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya decide to go back in, Max greeted her, "You sound awesome Khun Soraya!" He held two thumbs up.
Soraya: "Thank you Khun Max. Um..where is Harit?"
Max: "He's over there." Harit was drinking and flirting with some girls by the bar.
Harit: "Nice dress, mind showing me what's under it?"
Patty: "Only if we are somewhere.......private."
Harit: "No can do. Next."
Tiew: "Hey Harit, how about let's just do it in public." She reached down to her dress. Soraya never thought she could make this playboy go crazy, :p.
Harit: "Crazy. Move on." Some guys next to them pointed over at Soraya, "Hey she looks hot." Harit took a glance, maybe he can get someone new. SORAYA!
Guy 1: "I bet maybe I can get her in bed tonight."
Guy 2: "Not a chance."
Guy 1: "You want to bet?"
Harit: "You two are losers, she probably won't even look at you."
Guy 2: "This has nothing to do with you."
Harit: "How can it not, she's my wife." They got scared, "Sorry." He looked over, she was chatting with some guys, "Can't she get enough?" He walked over, and held her hand, she didn't refuse, but it was like he was holding a dead fish. She laugh with them and made jokes, he was like an idiot standing there.
The party end, he took a shower first, when she was done, Harit was already in bed facing the other way. She decide to give Faye a call, she took her cell phone and went into the closet.

Soraya: "Hey Faye."
Faye: "Soraya!"
Soraya: "How's everything?"
Faye: "Better now. Today Anne almost killed Ken, it was so embarrassing at the restaurant."
Soraya: "(She chuckled.) What happen?"
Faye: "Well, while Ken went to the bathroom she order some ice cream, when he got back she finished it, he yelled at her in front of everyone, "Didn't I tell you, no ice cream! How many times have I told you to not eat it, it's bad for you and our baby, don't you think? Do I need to monitor you 24/7! HUH!" She got up, "I can't help it." She threw water in his face and the hot soup at his private, "Next time don't get so horny." She left him there cupping and jumping. "
Soraya: "I'm missing comedy at home."
Faye: "Don't worry."
Soraya: "Good night and report to me some more funny stories."
Faye: "Wait, where is Uncle Harit?"
Soraya: "Oh he is asleep already."
Faye: "Tell him I said sweet dreams."
Soraya: "Okay, bye now."
She opened the closet and decide to sleep on the couch.

------------------------

Rita was by her lamp, she had a big headache, and need someone to massage her back, her stomach had a bump, she was over excited. Speaking of her stomach she ran into the bathroom, Rome heard some one barfing and went into Rita's room, she came out.
Rome: "Are you okay?"
Rita: "I'm fine you can go out now." She tries to push him, "I'm fine you can go."
Rome: "I don't want to and won't I'm sleeping with you tonight."
Rita: "No way, then I'm going to Soraya's room."
Rome: "Locked it, the key is with Ken and Anne in his room, you want to wake them?"
Rita: "I'll go sleep with-"
Rome: "Mark and Faye are asleep you want to wake them up too?"
Rita: "I'm going-"
Rome: "Pregnant women don't sleep in uncomfortable places, it's not good."
Rita: "You get the floor."
Rome: "I share with you one the bed." He carried her over to the bed and tucked her in, moved to the other side and pulled the cover over his head. She made faces at him, "There is a mirror in front of me." She was embarrassed and continuing reading to her baby. "There was a family, a daddy, mommy, and baby. Daddy loves the mommy very much, he takes care of the baby everyday and showers her with kisses....next story...same mommy and daddy, she got tired. Stupid stories." She tossed back and forth, it was so hard for her to sleep with that huge jerk beside her, I'm going to push you off this bed.
Rome: "Can't sleep?" He looked over, "I'll hold you."
Rita: "No need." She resist, but he pulled her in, "Good night Rita." Her eyes shut and she fell asleep.

Ken: "Anne, talk to me, you poured hot soup on me!"
Anne: "You deserve it, yelling at me." Tears rolled down her eyes.
Ken: "Anne, baby I'm sorry I just lost my temper."
Anne: "You don't know how it is with my pregnancy."
Ken: "I don't know, I'm a man, how am I suppose to know?"
Anne: "Fine I'll show you." She walked over to him and nibbled on his neck, "How is this?"
she whispered to him, "Take me Ken." Her hands went into his shirt, he was about to take her but she backed away, "That is how it feels." He wanted her now, more than anything, if this was how cravings were he would die.
Ken: "Anne, don't torture me like this...."
Anne: "How is it going? You like the feeling?" She was moving away from him,
Ken: "Come on I want you."
Anne: "Too bad." She went into the bathroom and locked it.
Ken: "Just let me in."
Anne: "Do you see what I go through?"
Ken: "Yes I see now." She didn't give into him so easily, he waited an hour "I'm dying please come out."
She opened the door with a sly smile and quickly closed it again, "I won't yell at you again."
Anne: "No way!"
Ken: "If you let me have tonight I'll buy you sweets."
Anne: "Nope."
Ken: "I'll learn how to cook."
Anne: "Clean too."
Ken: "Fine."
Anne: "And if you don't?"
Ken: "I'll let you pour more than just soup into my private."
Anne: "Promise?"
Ken: "Promise." She came out, and ran to the bed.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
ahahha Ken and Anne are funny--now he has to clean and cook.
Harit and Soraya--always making each other jealous.
don't give up Rome ^^

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Soraya woke up earlier than Harit, took a shower and changed. She started breakfast, Harit was in the shower she started singing "Jai Chun Pen Kaung Thur" which annoyed Harit to the extreme where he was about to break the shower handle. She finished and called him, "Harit breakfast is ready."
Harit: "I'm not hungry."
Soraya: "I made..."
Harit: "I'm going out." He shut the door. She sat there and ate the food by herself, it was noon and he still wasn't back she decide to call him but then better not he's mad so she went shopping. There were many stories, it got her mind off Harit for a while, one thing about having a boyfriend, it stress her out and drained her energy. She went to go look at things for Anne and Rita's baby. There were many things, she always loved baby stories, they re so lucky so many things designed for them, books, cribs, clothes, shoes, toys, food, the list goes on and she envied them. She checked her watch, three already, should she call him?, it's better if she let him have time to himself. She went into Macy's and straight to the jewelry section, the same set of necklace and earrings back at home, she smiled and was about to buy it but thought she'll never wear it. Harit saw her, he was here with that Sassy girl but when she got there he ditched her for a while. Last night he got a lot of the girls number, today he pulled one out of a hat, it remind him of back home when he played so many girls. He looked at the jewelry set and purchased it.

-------------------------

Soraya got back, she was tired, shopping is another thing that took her energy, her phone rang, "Chen."
Soraya: "Hey Chen what's up?" Right then Harit walked in.
Chen: "How's the vacation?"
Soraya: "Fine."
Chen: "So when are you coming back?"
Soraya: "Miss me that much?"
Chen: "Always."
Soraya: "This Friday, why?"
Chen: "Well I thought since Harit got you already maybe on that day I could get him."
Soraya: "What are you saying? You don't want me anymore?" Harit: "Just hang up already"
Chen: "Of course not, you are getting old I need a new toy to play with."
Soraya: "Too bad because then you'll be gay."
Chen: "It's alright at least it's not Soraya."
Soraya: "Chen!"
Chen: "Just kidding, how about after my date with Harit we go on one."
Soraya: "I pick the place."
Chen: "Sure."
Soraya: "Talk to you later."
Chen: "Bye."

She looked through the baby things, she remembered the first time she went into a baby store to buy Faye something, people were looking at her weird, "Maybe she's pregnant....or she has a child already.." She brought the book out, "Becoming a Mom." They should have one that say's becoming the playboy's girlfriend. She put the things away, Harit watched her every move. He wanted to say something but was afraid she didn't want to talk.
Soraya's phone rang a text message, From Rita: "Get your butt home right now."
Soraya: "Why?"
Rita: "I can't handle being with Rome."
Soraya: "How do I tell Harit?"
Rita: "Who cares?"
At that moment Harit received a text,
Rome: "Don't let Soraya come home."
Harit: "What do you mean?"
Rome: "Rita wants her home, she's sick of me."
Harit: "Your problem and fix it now, I still want Soraya here."
Rome: "Then make sure she doesn't come home."

Rita: "Don't let Harit convience you to stay there."
Soraya: "Rita, you need to get on your two own feet, fight Rome on your own."
Rita: "Soraya, I don't trust that playboy."
Soraya: "Who told you to get in bed with him."
Rita: "SO!"
Soraya: "Let's do this, Rita, I know for sure Rome loves you, don't let your fears keep you from having a happy marriage with Rome, trust me you'll regret it the most."
Rita: "Fine, but if he doesn't behave I'm blaming you."
Soraya: "Love you." She shut her phone but decide to play around with Harit, "I'm going home tomorrow."
Harit: "What? Why? What did Rita say to you?"
Soraya: "She really needs me Harit." She went over to her suitcase and pretend to pack,
Harit: "Soraya you can't go, I need you here."
Soraya: "Whatever, you have a million girls here to die for you, don't think I didn't see that Sassy girl at Macy's, I was sure you were with her."
Harit: "So you going home because you can't compete."
Soraya: "No, Rita needs me, she's sick of Rome I shouldn't have left them."
Harit: "Can't they survive without you? This is our vacation."
Soraya: "Harit, you act like a baby, Rita needs me, Anne needs me, Faye and Mark need me I can't be selfish and stay here."
Harit: "You can't leave."
Soraya: "I'm going tomorrow morning end of discussion." He had a sad but serious face on, "Fine." She smiled, he was so cute, she couldn't resist and turned him around, she tried to keep a straight face but she just laughed,
"What's so funny?"
Soraya: "Nothing." She couldn't hold it in, "You are so cute." She put her hands on around his neck, "I'm not going back tomorrow, just teasing you."
Harit: "Are you sure?"
Soraya: "100%"
Harit: "And you're not jealous of me?"
Soraya: "Of course not." He frowned, "Just kidding, knowing that you were with her killed me." He smiled again, she passionately kissed him, he pulled her waist in.

----------------------

Rita was changing her shirt, hm...stupid Rome, I hate you, you need to go somewhere else, she heard someone open the door, "Rome get out I'm changing."
Rome: "Let me help you."
Rita: "NO!"
Rome: "I'm coming." He went over, she rushed to close her door, but he was faster, she tripped on one of her bra, he was going to catch her but instead grabbed her breasts, "ROME!" She shout so loud, the whole house heard, She beat him to the ground "Don't you dare touch me again PERVERT!"
Rome: "Rita I'm dying please get off me!"
Rita: "No way you jerk." He pushed him over and was about to step on his balls, "Please don't!"
Rita: "Fine." He was still on the ground, she went over got her five inch heels put them on, "This is better."
Rome: "Rita, please don't do anything to them."
Rita: "You think I'm happy you touched these." She cupped her breasts, "Now you will know how I feel."
Rome got up, "Rita I beg you."
Rita: "Beg me, then show me, you aren't begging." He got on his knees, "I beg you don't crush them."
Rita: "Under one condition,"
Rome: "What?"
Rita: "You sleep on the ground."
Rome: "What?" She got her foot up, "Okay, okay."

------------------

Early the next morning Soraya didn't know what to do, she really did miss home now, she felt weird sleeping on the same bed with Harit, tonight I'm sleeping on the couch, she got up and got ready. Harit sleeps late, she didn't know what to do, hoping Friday will come. She need to see her baby, maybe she should go? Hm...no..well...what should I do? Harit got up and saw here pacing back and forth, maybe she really wants to go back? Harit: "Miss home already?"
Soraya: "Yes."
Harit: "Two more days, we are going to meet my family the rest of the time, you'll be occupied."

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
They went out on a picnic, she met with more of his family, and the same girls came back again, she swears if another girl comes up to her and tries to get Harit...
Harit: "Jealous of me?"
Soraya: "About to die."
Harit: "Good I like a feisty girl." He bit an apple. Rick thought of something to play around with Harit, "Khun Soraya, you have a wonderful voice I was thinking if you are ever in France again, would you mind recording something with me?"
Soraya: "Khun Rick I don't think I'm that great."
Rick: "Are you sure? Many people thought so."
Soraya: "I'm fine with just singing for fun."
Rick: "What you have another partner?"
Soraya: "Yes."
Rick: "Who is he? Don't tell me he's as hansome as me?"
Soraya: "He's dead gorgeous."
Rick: "Now don't tease me, tell me how long have you known him."
Soraya: "Almost all my life, why?"
Rick: "I'm sure he has a crush on you."
Harit: "Hey Rick, you barely know them what are you trying to say?"
Rick: "Just saying, on stage things can change."
Harit: "You speak too much, you don't even know Soraya that much how can you say such things."
Rick: "Sorry, just that I'm for sure that Khun Soraya may have more than one admirer."
Soraya: "Excuse me."
Rick: "See, when she excuse herself it means I'm right."

----------------------------

Chen was sitting in his room, Soraya, he couldn't get his mind off her, she was more than a friend, he remember when he told her so,

Chen: "So, come over here." She sat next to him by the lake.
Soraya: "What is it Chen?"
Chen: "Soraya, I want to reveal to you what I really feel. Soraya I really like you, everytime we sing I don't want it to end, I want to sing with you forever."
Soraya: "Chen...."
Chen: "Don't worry, I know that you don't feel the same, I just want you to know that if ever a day someone makes you sorry I'll always be here."

He was doing some research on Max and Nat, when Harit comes back, their plans begin.

--------------------------

They got to the hotel late, just one more day and back home. It was getting cold, Harit took a shower, Soraya asked the maids to bring more blankets, and extra pillows for her. She made a bed on the floor and slept. Harit got out and found her on the ground, "She should have taken the bed." He went down to her and kissed her forehead, it was cold out, the moon shined into their room. He looked at her carefully, she said something, "Chen I'm sorry but I..." she didn't finish the rest, she started to shake, he got worried, "Soraya, what's wrong? How did you get so cold?" He held her and called the service to bring more blankets and a heater. He shut all the windows, "You're going to be okay." He wiped her body with hot water and hugged her to sleep.

--------------------------

Rome was on the floor, "Man, it's not my fault. I didn't mean to gosh."
Rita: "Stop talking I can't sleep." She turned the other way, "You think I'll give in that fast, never."

In Ken's room, he was on the floor, she wouldn't give into his man hood. That night she made him sleep on the ground until she gives birth.
Ken: "I can wait, don't worry."
Anne: "Quiet I'm sleeping."
Ken: "Yes your highness."

***Ladies sorry these chapters aren't that interesting, when Harit and Soraya come back, it's going to get better. :)