DAN OR SEVEN?

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK COULD SING COME BACK TO ME BETTER?
TO ME EVEN IF SEVEN IS THE ORIGINAL SINGER I THINK DAN HAS THE VOICE FOR IT BEST.
DAN'S MORE HOTTER AND SEXIER TOO.
SEVEN HAS AN ADORABLE FACE THOUGH.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm not gonna have a say in tis cuz i'm a big fan of Dan and not of seven..but i was reallie surprise..i didn't know P'Dan spoke such good english...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK COULD SING COME BACK TO ME BETTER?
TO ME EVEN IF SEVEN IS THE ORIGINAL SINGER I THINK DAN HAS THE VOICE FOR IT BEST.
DAN'S MORE HOTTER AND SEXIER TOO.
SEVEN HAS AN ADORABLE FACE THOUGH.

yep that is sooooooooooooo true. dan is such a cutie.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
i am so sorry but can someone post a pic of se7en and the link to the song??? :blush: i really want to hear Dan speak English, never heard him speak english before.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
dans eng aint that gd buh he knows some it coz he had to learn tha song 55 so it confuse u 555 if u get me like i kno no japanese i listen to song and sing it 55

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
thank you :lol: not sure, i like both version of the songs but since i love Dan i'll have to go with Dan.

dssmonoka

sarNie Egg
I've just seen the concert of Dan Beam Around the World and I loved Dan's performance on "Come back to Me". He definitely got the voice and emotion for the song and i totally loved it. I like se7en's too but Dan really did a great job. :wub:

NANG

sarNie Egg
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG ESPECIALLY HOW DAN SANG IT AND DANCE TO IT. BOTH ARE GREAT SINGER SEVEN ALSO HAS A GREAT VOICE. THEY BOTH GOT THEIR OWN WAYS.