Da Ren Wu ???

val

sarNie Adult
thanxs rukmos for the pixs...can't wait to see this new serie...hopefully it won't be a dissappointed ending like the handsome sibling serie.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Both storyline is base from JY's novel, but both versions made altercations to the original storyline. Nick's version is way off from the storyline, but it sounds interesting.

Yume

sarNie Hatchling
but they change a lot from the book ..no?
like all perso was not suppose to be like that ...

waiting to see it ...''sigh''

ps and off topic : Did you know Nicholas Tse is MARRIED NOW O.O ..i just now today ..really late for some news -.-
he married with Cecilia Cheung and seem she pregnant o.o

felicitation Nic ^^ you become father ...

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
yea, nic and ceci have been married...and now expecting a baby....that's why ceci got pull out of the series with nic....

kermint

sarNie Adult
man i still wait to see this series lol. when when when this lakorn is going on air

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
is this series even out yet??? i would really like to kno.....also nic n cecilia make a good couple...but i prefer nic with charlene.....thats an awesome couple there....

monkey5

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see it. I'm going to have my brother buy it as soon as it's available at EthaiCd :yahoo: I love the themesong-there's something about the guy's voice.

val

sarNie Adult
thanxs for the pixs karenyang...the n'ek is not that pretty but i'll watch it because of nic

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
anyone know when this series is going to be out or showing? it have been so long and i just can't wait anymore...

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
They've shown the preview on newly released DVD, so hopefully, it'll be out soon.

Well, I hope!

It has been too long <_<

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
-.- truly long ...Wai Wai-chan ..hope it's come out -.-
like more 10 month i waiting and upload in my youtube the mv ...[in my first account]
but no news at all ..

like the song ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34IFDF6tAfY

Nicholas Tse HOTTY!! ^^
Hahaha yes, it's been that long!

Ever since you've had your first and now, you're on your third account.

How many episode is this serie again?

Wow, someone is going to sub it :yahoo:

Ah nonetheless, I'm still waiting on the dubbed versions too...

Thanks for the update Pepper!