Da Endorphine!

dearNaT

sarNie Egg
:rolleyes: Wow...I did wonder for years about it...like any other die-hard fans of Endorphine must have been at least once...whether Da might be willing to come out to release a solo album of her own. I mean afterall she indeed has one of the best voice around in Thailand at the moment so why not...

Finally our wish(?) or dream or whatever you would like to call it, has come true... Presenting Da's first solo album "Parb Luang Tar"

Any comments? I hope it's as good as we all would have been expected...

noungning

Heartless
i mean as a solo artist u probably get most of the profit, but as a group shares the profit, but she was the lead singer and only singer... to me personally she comes out solo or as a group doesn't make a difference because she's a good singer and the only singer on her group lol... so it doesn't make sense why i'd be happy she's solo and not with her group...hahah

but i'm happy she came out with another album. will be waiting to hear it too! :)

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think she has a very good voice and is one of the best. Although, not that great in looking, but she is really talented.

dearNaT

sarNie Egg
Well...I guess the difference usually lies in terms of artistic freedom not so much in terms of share of the profit created from album sales (granted that matters a lot too).

If u work in a group, even if u r a vocalist or the leader u still have to take into the consideration of other members of groups' wishes and thoughts when u r trying to create an album. I am not saying that's what always happens but it is how it is supposed to and usually happens theoretically. But if u r a solo artist...well the logic is u can sing and do whatever u want or wish to. So sometimes u see people doing totally different stuffs in their solo albums compare to the albums they have released while they were in groups. I kinda think Gwen Stefanie is a good example for this.

:blush: Then again...to be honest I dun see that much of the different in terms of creativity and music for Da's solo albums compare to her Endorphine albums. They still kinda sound alike... If u really wanna point something out, Da's solo effort sounds less of rock music and more closer to R&B... But I still love it. And I am still waiting to get my hands on da album hehe... :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh man i love Da!! her voice is like Whoa man she is one of my idols ... I gotta say I love Endorphine!!! and thanks to Ning I have almost all her albums .. im just missing the first one though.. and Da's voice reminds me alot of Fahreieheit Two great female voices along side a few others of course

DraZ

sarNie Egg
Exactly calla !
It's track N°2 : Kuen karm pee : คืนข้ามปี

Great album by the way ! :drool: