d u a's :) - last update, 2.18.13

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
GUYS GUYS GUYS, BACK! In like 3 months? Whew, that took forever eh? Finally got the time to make more,;) Not really new, but if you had me on FB, you've already seen these but wanted to share with my Asian-Fusers <3 Taha, How you girls been? Spring is here already, & school is gnna be over. Wow, Fast Year? Crazy Tsunamis, who believes that we'll die in 2012? Oh well, i can careless & live happily, if we die then we die :) Teehee, Okay, to the point:) havent made them in awhile so im abosolutely suckie like alwayss, Enjoy?

Requested by Noy ;)

Boredom, but my INSPIRATIONS <3
& I was trying to make both of them the same style but epic failed -.-

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Yes;Back Again. Slowly updating things here ;D Here's one i made yesterday. I worked hard on it, but i need help on fonts and the fonts killed it, anyone wants to give me advice on fonts? Ohh, & the purpose was to make Kwan stand out ;p

prisnayang

sarNie Hatchling
GUYS GUYS GUYS, BACK! In like 3 months? Whew, that took forever eh? Finally got the time to make more,;) Not really new, but if you had me on FB, you've already seen these but wanted to share with my Asian-Fusers <3 Taha, How you girls been? Spring is here already, & school is gnna be over. Wow, Fast Year? Crazy Tsunamis, who believes that we'll die in 2012? Oh well, i can careless & live happily, if we die then we die :) Teehee, Okay, to the point:) havent made them in awhile so im abosolutely suckie like alwayss, Enjoy?

Requested by Noy ;)

Boredom, but my INSPIRATIONS <3
& I was trying to make both of them the same style but epic failed -.-

they are very pretty

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Hey Girls, It's been awhile! I had a tough time on getting rid of the background but i finally got through it, whew.
So i've been bored & i needed some practice on my artworks so here they are (;
Just a few Banners. Thanks for viewing & leave a comment, <3

My Current Addictions:
C.N. BLUE (AWH, just realized! I FORGOT to get rid of something -.- )

Lily See Kularb

Kim Bum & Min Ho (Current Siggie;)