Cuz We Belong Together

fun

Expired Sarnie
Will we be getting an update. lol talk about demanding, I need to post mine up too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Oh. Okay. I will be looking forward to reading your update. You know, after reading this fanfic, I've been hearing Kelly Clarkson's song everywhere. And whenever I hear it, I think of this fanfic. :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh. Okay. I will be looking forward to reading your update. You know, after reading this fanfic, I've been hearing Kelly Clarkson's song everywhere. And whenever I hear it, I think of this fanfic. :D
Me too, the radio station that I listen to daily... they have it like every 20 minutes or so. lol

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
[Chapter 4]

Notes: I suddenly realized that I've been spelling Nun's name wrong all this time. I've made changes on the posters and will use her official English spelling of "Nun" from now on. And again, thanks to everyone who is reading and leaving comments. I hope you guys are enjoying the story. And please excuse any grammar mistakes -- I don't know how I passed the eighth grade, really.
******​

“He’s always late,” the director, Woon grumbled. They had just lost ten thousand baht of their budget, they were two days behind schedule, and the channel executives were breathing down his neck for a ratings monster -- he was about to ready choke a b*tch. “He’s not even the pra’ek in this drama and still he thinks we have to cater to him.”

“After his last scandal, I don’t think he has the guts to face anyone anymore,” the director’s assistant, Wai retorted.

“There he is,” Tard, a staff member exclaimed, pointing to the silver Audi R8 super car that was speeding towards them.

“He does know how to use a break, doesn’t he?” Wai asked.

Coming to a screeching halt, followed by a swirling cloud dust, Aon finally stopped his car inches away from the crew. Most of them held their breaths, while some screamed with fear, and others ran for their lives. Aon, on the hand, simply got out of the car and greeted everyone with a mischievous grin and an energetic “Sorry, I’m late.”

“Are you trying to kill us,” Tard shouted.

“I thought I’d make an entrance since I was already...” taking a look at his watch, “fifteen minutes late,” Aon replied.

Woon shook his head in his hands and told everyone to get the shoot started. Aon put his hands together and bowed with a happy “Sorry, everyone.” Then without a second thought, he made his merry way to the dressing room.

From the open doorway, Aon could see his girlfriend, Janie giggling with someone as she was getting her hair curled.

“Ja, ey!” Aon exclaimed, poking his head into the room.

“Aon,” Janie said with a sweet smile. “When did you get here? You overslept again didn’t you?”

He was about to walk over to her and give her a peck on the cheek, when Janie stopped him in his tracks by introducing the real star of the show.

“Aon,” Janie chirped awkwardly. “This is Tye, our new Pra’ek.”

A light suddenly clicked on in Aon’s head, realizing why Janie was so giggly before; a new rival had suddenly appeared on the scene. With suspicion smeared across his face, Aon slowly turned to check out the rookie hero. “Hello,” Aon said, flashing a genuinely charming grin.

“Hi, senior, I’m Tye. Nice to meet you,” Tye replied with naïve friendliness.
“Tye, Tye, why does that name sound so familiar?” Aon asked, his mind flipping through a mental rolodex, as he shook Tye’s hand. “Have we met before?”

Tye shook his head with an earnest smile. “No, unless you’ve been to Chiang Mai before; this is my hometown.”

“Ah, a real country boy. I guess you won’t have to do so much acting then,” Aon mocked.

Tye, slightly taken aback, nodded in agreement with a slight chuckle.

“I’m just kidding, junior! You don’t have to be so serious,” Aon exclaimed with laughter. “Just call me Aon.”

Tye was a little hesitant, but decided to do as he was told with a smile and a nod.

“Aon, come here,” Pay, Aon’s manager, demanded with urgency as he stood a few yards away from the dressing room door. He was a short man with a receding hairline, dressed in a cheap navy blue two-piece suit you could find at the local swamp-meet.

“Ah, I guess I must have done something wrong, again,” Aon joked as he sighed with an impish grin. “What did I do now?” He winked at Tye and waved good-bye to his lady love before he headed out the door.

“You have the nerve to ask me,” Pay snapped as he wiped the sweat from the back of his neck with a red handkerchief.

“Whoa, whoa, calm down man,” Aon said with a slight laugh. “Did I kill someone?”

“I’m going to kill you,” Pay replied with exasperation. “First, the older woman who was still married, then the massage parlor incident, and now this!”

“Hey, you were there all those times, too,” Aon countered. “That lady wasn’t wearing a ring, and the massage parlor was a misunderstanding.”

“Well, now you can’t escape this one,” Pay said with a few nods of scorn. “This time they have a clip, and they want money, a lot of money for it.”

“Clip, of what; of me on the toilet,” Aon snickered.

“No, stupid, of you with some prostitute going to your hotel room,” Pay hissed as he pulled out his cellphone and hit Aon on the head with it. “Look, they followed you from the parking lot to the hotel room.”

Aon, who suddenly understood the gravity of the situation, grabbed the phone from Pay’s hand and analyzed the clip with great intensity. He watched himself dragging a lanky, dark-skinned girl from the curb to a bus stop. Then, Aon saw himself getting beat up by a homeless man who claimed the bench was the man’s territory. He watched with great annoyance as he recalled dragging the girl back to his car and deciding where to dump her off. The police station, he had thought, but decided against it since they would have asked too many annoying questions. Finally, he remembered deciding to take her back to the hotel and dumping the girl in Janie’s room.

But for some mysterious reason, Janie would not answer his calls. From the clip he could see his car swerving from side to side, and then stopping with a sudden jolt. Aon took a deep breath, closed his eyes and nodded as he realized that was the point in time when the girl had suddenly vomited all over his genuine leather seat and floor mats. He let out a self-pity chuckle, not paying any attention to any of Pay’s inquiries or entreaties.

The clip was suddenly cut to show Aon coming out of his car in the hotel parking lot. He walked to the other side of the car and opened the door. Aon saw his expression of disgust at the stench that welcomed him. With much perspiration and heavy breathing, he had managed to prompt the girl up and then carry her, piggy-back style, to his hotel room. Then the clip ended and Aon was left speechless.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL, Aon's in trouble now again, and with a clip ahahaha. I wonder what's he going to do to Noon when he sees her. Thanks for the update. :D

Really, i think that's how you also spell Noon Woranuch's name too.

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
LOL, Aon's in trouble now again, and with a clip ahahaha. I wonder what's he going to do to Noon when he sees her. Thanks for the update. :D

Really, i think that's how you also spell Noon Woranuch's name too.
Yea, I'm wondering what he's gonna do, too. I have no idea at this point. From her fansite, she spells it Nun Siraphun. So I'm gonna use that from now on, but I doubt it really matters. Noon W. does spell her name Noon in English, too. I think I saw that on pictures of her fan club meeting last month.

Thanks for all your comments and thanks for reading.