Cupid's Arrow: The Deception of Love (Upcoming Fanfic)

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Title: Cupid's Arrow: The Deception of Love
Genre: Drama/Romance/Revenge

Summary:

Mos and Peung have been in a loving relationship for over 6 years and have just recently gotten engaged. Mario, Mos's younger brother, and his girlfriend, Fang have been in a relationship for 4 years; however, on the day of their engagement, Fang ended up getting drunk and accidentally ran over Mos (who was protecting Peung), while driving home. Unfortunately, both Mos and Fang died, leaving Mario and Peung to greive for their deaths.
The day after the tragic accident, Mario finds out about Mos's will. He has left everything with Peung, leaving nothing with Mario; the reason being that Mario has always been bitter towards him. Enraged by this, Mario blames Peung for initially causing the accident so she could have everything in the will. Of course, Peung had genuinely loved Mos all along and denies the accusation. Mario, though still upset over the death of his long-time girlfriend, forces a marriage with Peung in order to receive all his family's belongings back.
After they get married, Mario does everything in his power to torture Peung both emotionally and physically for the loss of his deceased brother and girlfriend. Once he realizes Peung's sincerity, he discovers that he has fallen in love with her and tries to apologize; however, by then, it is already too late. She refuses to listen to him and files a divorce.
Will Mario let the woman he has tormented and eventually fallen in love with slip through his hands?

Cast:

Mario Nutthawuth Maurer
as
Mario Nutthawuth

-22 years old
-a self-centered man who turns cold-hearted after the death of his brother and girlfriend

Peung Kanya Leenuttapong
as
Peung Leenuttapong

-21 years old
-a loving, sincere, and strong girl

Vill Wannarot Sonthichai
as
Vill Wannarot

-22 years old
-sister of Mario

Mos Patiparn Pataweekarn
as
Mos Pataweekarn (guest star)

-38 years old
-brother of Mario
-Peung's fiance

Fang Pitchaya Chaowalit
as
Fang Pitchaya (guest star)
(picture to be added)
-23 years old
-girlfriend of Mario

- - -

I'm planning on making this fanfic more of a script, so instead of "chapters", it'll be "episodes". And there'll also be links to songs that I'll post up during certain scenes, if necessary. This way, it'll seem more like a lakorn; and also, what I'm hoping is that readers will be able to make out the emotions in the scene better from the music and what-not. (Yes, I think weird. xD)

P.S. My writing skills aren't all that yet, so expect some boring parts. ;p

P.P.S. Sorry for the constant changes in characters and what-not. x)​

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
~kiabielover~: Hahah, it's true!
I'm not sure if I was the only one who noticed, but he did seem to stare at her a lot during the interview. :wub:

huajaikaungtur: Awww, thank you. :3
I agree; they're a pretty cute pair.

mainhiathao: I will! :D

parisnayang: Alright! :)

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Hey guys, just to inform everyone, the main p'ek has been changed to Mario Maurer of Channel 3. (Please read the character descriptions for more details.)
I hope no one's disappointed; I'm still keeping Mos in the fanfic, and he's still gonna have somewhat of a love relationship with Peung for part of the story, so...
But yeah, stay tuned!
I'll be sure to post a brief summary of the story as soon as possible.
Also, I'm still in the process of requesting members to create banners and posters for me, so please bear with me for now. x/

ellodyher

sarNie Egg
I love the character that you have in this story especially mos and peung, but i love mario too...
Hope you start the story soon cause i do wanted to read it too...it seem very interesting...just love mos he soo cute epspecially when i saw him at fresno new year and peung so pretty...love her in ngao asoke...

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
ellodyher: Aw, thanks. x)
I'm planning on starting it as soon as I get the whole cast figured out.
I'll also have to request for banners and posters from members; and if that takes longer than I expect, I might just decide to post the first chapter up before they're finished.
You saw Mos at the Fresno Hmong New Year??? :eek:
I know; Peung's beautiful.
She's my #1 favorite Thai actress. ^.^